Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:18:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 ICO IS LIVE 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] ABIO Coin - 💰 P2B lending 💰  (Read 6357 times)
AbioCoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:59:02 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:05:32 PM by AbioCoin

Please do not hesitate to leave comments on the idea or project itself! Critique is also highly appreciated.
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 07:18:42 PM

We added english subtitles in the plant video-presentation, check out: video
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:12:14 PM

AbioCoin ICO got listed on coinschedule! Check details at: coinschedule
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

Hi, we've updated financials to a more realistic figures. Check it out: financials
Before main fundraising event we will release the business-plan. Stay tuned, subscribe for updates at our twitter account: twitter
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:58:33 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 03:16:59 PM by AbioCoin

Hi, we have on updates media references. Check it out: website
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 08:53:39 PM

For investors: would you be interested if we introduce more currencies available? We are thinking of BCC, LTC, ZEC
Nivernova

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:47:14 AM

Hello! I reserved Korean translation. Will I be given any templates? If not would you tell me how to work on the translation?
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

Hello! I reserved Korean translation. Will I be given any templates? If not would you tell me how to work on the translation?
Greetings, please check your mail box.
Nivernova

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:43:05 AM

Thanks, I got them. However I'd like to translate all documents as well. Where can I find them
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:48:42 AM

Thanks, I got them. However I'd like to translate all documents as well. Where can I find them
Unfortunately, they are not prepared yet. The firm that translated our website and whitepaper in english currently not responding to our requests, so we need to rapidly find another translator. We will inform if anything changes, thank you.
Nivernova

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:22:10 PM

Hi, I've just finished the website and the wp Smiley
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:51:45 PM

Hi, I've just finished the website and the wp Smiley
Great, good job! Please contact us via email so we could verify your ETH-compatible address.
mayAaron

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:55:07 PM

The official news will still be detailed and formal, otherwise it will be difficult for the masses to believe the project
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:22:28 PM

The official news will still be detailed and formal, otherwise it will be difficult for the masses to believe the project
Hi, mayAaron. What exactly do you mean by "official news"? In such kind of business it is hard to establish service-to-service kind of relations with the mass media. Paid articles' pupose is straightforward. However, in few days we will do an interview some of team members on popular coin interview channel (follow twitter for updates).
As for the official Biotek website - it is for counterparties, thus no use in publishing the news relating the tokensale there.
Our factory is not a federal-scale one, we have tried negotiating with the Russian mass media, the prices are way too high.
Moreover, if you (or anyone else) are planning to invest and have some concerns, leave us your email and state what exactly you would like to see - team verification documents (IDs etc.), video presentation (which we will definitely release before main event) or anything else (even signed agreements with banks with the particular numbers relating the debt figure (normally, it is not for public disclosure, but we can cut off the document such type of information)).
Second option - you visit Russia, and we will provide you with a guided tour to the factory, office etc. (with the 100k above investment we will cover all the expenses).
P.S. we tried negotiating with the crypto-funds to increase the trust level, but it was not succesful due to the reason that our token cannot be used as a speculative instrument, and most likely won't show impressive price grow (~>10x/year). BUT we have partner from Russia (department of one of leading investment fund), as business audit (debt restructuring purpose) and also as investor, and it will allow the project to reach the soft-cap no matter what.
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:32:00 PM

Also, the coin-related news portals are overloaded. If you would ever attempt to conduct a fund-raising campaign, then probably feel our pain Smiley
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:01:00 PM

$200 000 target reached!! Only 75 hours left, hurry up.
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

Presale closes in 48 hours, don't miss the 40% discount! Join: website
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 10:34:36 AM

We have updated the topic, check it out!
AbioCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:05:23 PM

Pre-sale is closed, thanks everyone who took part.
usechain

Activity: 246
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:39:43 PM

Hi! Any translation campaign planned?
Greetings, finles_mngr. Yes, we are currently considering translation to other languages excluding Chinese (it will be handled by our Chinese partner).
I am interesting about who is your Chinese partner Smiley
you know,the China government was supervise the project of ICO,
would you open your Chinese partner?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: