Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed in a bounty campaign  (Read 2141 times)
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:46:01 PM

To be honest you cannot do anything if you are not paid at the end of the campaign so before joining you should do a good research on project and check who are the team members and what is their reputation in the market as you cannot afford to waste your time and energy by joining a scam campaign where you won't get anything back in return.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:33:02 AM

Well, Exchange union coin may have scammed us.we were given like one tenth or even less of the tokens that were shown in the bounty sheets.No tangible explanation has been given till date and ut appears thats the end

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:26:36 AM

Well, Exchange union coin may have scammed us.we were given like one tenth or even less of the tokens that were shown in the bounty sheets.No tangible explanation has been given till date and ut appears thats the end

That is the problem with many bounty campaigns as they don't pay in the end but if you do good research then you can identify which is the genuine one or else you can apply in signature campaign as the chances of getting scammed there is very low.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

nerverd99

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

Unfortunately, participants in bounty campaigns can do nothing, if they don't receive their tokens.
Participants should be cautious before they join a bounty campaign, after they been scammed, they can do nothing. Participants in bounty campaigns spend their time which is as valuable as the money investors spend.

Agreed , because before we participate a bounty , we must know , predict and choose their product can success or not. its hard , if participants scammed by a bounty project , we cant do anything , we not received anything. and just can think never got a bounty project like this.  Cheesy
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:03:14 AM

Unfortunately, participants in bounty campaigns can do nothing, if they don't receive their tokens.
Participants should be cautious before they join a bounty campaign, after they been scammed, they can do nothing. Participants in bounty campaigns spend their time which is as valuable as the money investors spend.

Agreed , because before we participate a bounty , we must know , predict and choose their product can success or not. its hard , if participants scammed by a bounty project , we cant do anything , we not received anything. and just can think never got a bounty project like this.  Cheesy

The only Bounty that i joined that actually released there coin that i experienced was suncontract. I joined twitter campaign and received a token. It was really long term and luckily it was not anyone of those schemes. Also NVO was successful but i did not buy there token. We just have to be alert on the information they are writing for the community.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:32:57 AM

Not only paying less bounty to the participants but still, now there is no response from the company and till now they did not list the Exchange Union in any of the exchanges. Maybe I think the Exchange Union if from China country may be.
Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

Is there a thread with a list of SCAM ICO's for last months?
I've heard that there're many of them, but fortunately haven't seen any of them yet Smiley

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 10:57:01 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 11:11:43 AM by endlasuresh

Hi! I just want to ask if anyone here been scammed in bounty campaigns? Some who joined the bounty campaign, did abide with the rules and did all the necessary tasks to do to qualify then at the end no payment recieved in their wallet? If so what did you do and if in case it happens what should be done?
LOL, Most of them are almost scams, still today I havent got anything from these Bounty campaigns and some who were paid that doesn't fit to me.

These ICO's come with PRE ICO and then ICO and in the last they say we pay after a month. Some people postpone ICO to survive as a scam.

Here are some threads where I failed to get cash from them. I learnt lesson that these people just buy a domain, script with some funds.

1.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171661.100
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2161011.msg22215413#msg22215413
3.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2171621

They were reputable members, but they don't respond once the offer is over.
Hi! I just want to ask if anyone here been scammed in bounty campaigns? Some who joined the bounty campaign, did abide with the rules and did all the necessary tasks to do to qualify then at the end no payment recieved in their wallet? If so what did you do and if in case it happens what should be done?

The first thing you could only do for that is to contact the manager and ask the reason why you didn't receive your payment for that particular campaigns but if his answer is not good then you should post a scam accusation and seek for the help of DT members so that they will be force to give what they owe to you. But make sure that you didn't violate some rules of the campaign where you participated since you will be the one who will feel bad if you didn't tell the truth on why you didn't receive the bounty payments.
If you do such types they will give red mark as they are close friends and we are new here have to obey forum rules. I don't think here are legit bounty programs to recieve money because they are avoiding to pay promoters when the day comes.
They are keeping far like 12 weeks payment and if they have funds they do pay.

If paid on weekly basis, then they are real Bounty programs else they all are scams. They even won't tell how much per a share or token, etc.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

I have never experienced anything like that. Because, i just started become participant bounty campaign, so i cann't give statement about being scammed by bounty.
vivland

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:24:28 AM

fraud may look not only as a direct refusal to pay for your actions in advancement of any project. Veiled can cheat by stretching the terms of the company, the replacement of the main sponsor, which puts a disadvantage, the advertising branch in the bounty left without a Manager and itself will subside, and even other ways. We choose what we like, and do not assume the best options that no one is to blame.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:34:44 PM

That is not entirely true. Yes, you can probably never get your coins or bounties as promised, but you CAN post in the Reputation thread under Scam Accusations to at least mark the project and managers. Then you prevent them from repeating their scams and save other users.

Also, if you voice out your concerns, you sometimes can get something back. But always do this with integrity. Provide evidence, use simple clear and unbiased argument, and please do not rant and use abusive language.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nelmari

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:29:27 AM

A friend of mine got scammed joining a campaign here and it has been like 2 month now and still got no word from the said campaign. And sad to say we cant do anything about it if they don't give out the reward. What he did is that he just let it go and joined another worthy campaign which paid him after the ICO ended.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:25:58 AM

I have never experienced anything like that. Because, i just started become participant bounty campaign, so i cann't give statement about being scammed by bounty.
Don't you think if it would be better if you not posted that on here, do you?

A friend of mine got scammed joining a campaign here and it has been like 2 month now and still got no word from the said campaign. And sad to say we cant do anything about it if they don't give out the reward. What he did is that he just let it go and joined another worthy campaign which paid him after the ICO ended.
Is it bowhealth signature campaign? Or Shopeo campaign? Which one of the campaign your friend have joined?
daplun

Activity: 240
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:16:31 AM

I also follow it, often I find a bounty project that cheats, usually I stop in the middle of the journey. if it happens to make positive lessons for ourselves so that we will be more careful in following the bounty campaign
DragonSlayer

Activity: 181

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:08:26 AM

Is it bowhealth signature campaign? Or Shopeo campaign? Which one of the campaign your friend have joined?

Bowhealth is so disastrous campaign imagine there allocated bounty before is millions of tokens but when their campaign ends they change the allocation and made it to thousands of tokens and that made there participants came out to outrage since they had been deceived by the devs team itself. You can check out the latest happenings on there thread so that you can get some bad insights there.

danbitcoin1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:20:01 PM

They'd get too much bad publicity if they scammed bounty participants, would make their coin price crash.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
betadin66

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:46:39 PM

I think you can simply comment on the bounty thread only, if indeed it is not enough to send through private message, or you can create your own thread if it is necessary  Sad
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:43:45 AM

Bowhealth is so disastrous campaign imagine there allocated bounty before is millions of tokens but when their campaign ends they change the allocation and made it to thousands of tokens and that made there participants came out to outrage since they had been deceived by the devs team itself. You can check out the latest happenings on there thread so that you can get some bad insights there.
Yeah, i have read all of problem with bowhealth campaign. I think it's not fair to all bounty hunt, they have promised to give 1millions token as bounty reward, but when the campaign ended they changed it into only 80k tokens, because they won't burn the unsold tokens
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

It's sad to know that your friend got scammed upon joining a campaign here, what saddens me most is that the victim can't do anything about but to just let it go. Though I think the manager of that campaign got lots of negative trust after doing such thing which he/she truly deserves. We really don't know how it feels to be scammed unless we experienced it but I guess it is really common to experienced in this kind of community.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:12:30 PM

If you've been scammed by some bounty campaigns it sad to say that you can't do anything about it. Just be carefull next time and have time on reading all information about such campain to avoid such misfortune.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: