Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FlexDeal -- A Secure, Peer to Peer Way To Do Transactions  (Read 209 times)
FlexDealOrg (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 10:01:51 PM

Hello, fellow cryptocurrency users.

We are the team behind FlexDeal (https://flexdeal.tech)! We aim to solve the problem of people not holding up their ends of their bargains. Look at this forum! There are plenty of scammers and scams (among many legit users as well). Knowing this, me and my partner created an Ethereum Smart Contract to help facilitate deals.

The basic flow is this:
  • Set who you and the other party are.
  • Declare an arbitrator.
  • Set the payment.
  • Set collaterals.
  • Fund the deal.

After this, either party can call in the arbitrator, or if both sides say everything is ok, the payment is released and collaterals are returned.

If the arbitrator is summoned, they can do a mass refund (and collect both collaterals), or say one party is in the right (who would get the payment and their collateral baack). To keep arbitrators honest, we're also launching a Discord bot with a transparent DB to rate different accounts.

We differ from other services. How? We run a fee-less smart contract. Unless an arbitrator is summoned, no one can control your deal. We get no profits from it. We also work with various ERC20s, not just a single coin. We have a poll on our site to determine what coins we'll launch for.

If you want to chat with us, or learn more, feel free to join our Discord! https://discord.gg/meNFytb

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlexDealOrg (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:56:57 PM

I just wanted to post an update!

We're launching for Swarm City Tokens (SWT), District0x Network Tokens (DNT), and Status Network Tokens (SNT). Later, we'll try to launch for Ether.

We also have gotten feedback that our site isn't clear enough. The first post here says who we are, and I want to say that we are marketing towards freelancers, despite being usable for a lot ore things. They are often doing services for multiple people and this provides security. We plan on launching a full, usable stack this Friday.

This blog post details a lot about our schedule and plans:
https://blog.flexdeal.tech/FlexDeal-Weekly-Update-Friday-September-01st-2017/
I would encourage those interested to read it.

Finally, I would like to say that we have no intention of bumping this every week and spamming your forum. BTCTalk is great. If no one/a low amount of people reply after this, we will no longer do these posts.

That said, of course, please feel free to ask questions or leave advice.

Thanks for reading this,
--Luke Parker (TechAspirer/kayabaNerve)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: