Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about creating a ERC20 crowdsale contract?  (Read 399 times)
BrickShares (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 11:15:41 PM

Is it possible i receive ETH investments directly or i have to wait until ICO is finished? So in other words can’t i make this just a simple sale buyer receives my coins instantly and i receive their investment in ETH instantly?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrickShares (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:20:46 AM

Is it possible i receive ETH investments directly or i have to wait until ICO is finished? So in other words can’t i make this just a simple sale buyer receives my coins instantly and i receive their investment in ETH instantly?

Would really like know guys!
hdee

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:26:17 AM

They can be programmed however you like.

Some immediately send funds to a safe place (multisig wallet) and others store the funds in the crowdfund contract until the sale is over.

My 2cents are to at least build in a mechanism to end early or cancel. Harbour DAO didn't build in an early terminate and ended up locking everyone's ETH for a month after they decided to cancel their ICO.
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:41:04 AM

I think after you buy some tokens in the ICO if they conferm that your investments already in there they will send you back your tokens to your own eth wallet

TheReamer

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:03:25 AM

It's possible of course. How do you do it? Hire a solidity developer for your start-up. He will know how to do it. You can't hire an engineer? You don't need a crowdsale contract.

Curated list of active & quality airdrops. Earn free crypto! http://cutt.us/airdrop
Doublelucky

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:13:20 AM

You can direct the ETH into a multisig wallet to which you control the private keys, and the contract will deposit it immediately.
BrickShares (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:20:56 AM

You can direct the ETH into a multisig wallet to which you control the private keys, and the contract will deposit it immediately.

Thanks a lot guys this was very usefull!
BrickShares (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:29:52 PM

What fuction do i need to add in the smart contract?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: