Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your basic requirements to do bitcoin/altcoin job?  (Read 2004 times)
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:05:32 AM

I don't understand how you people think Bitcoin is a job? It isn't. You bought Bitcoin and it grew in value. That is not a job. A job is where you work.

It is interesting though. I invested in Bitcoin before the August split and it was amazing how it doubled. Then I thought back to all those hours I spent at work. Comparing the two is mind boggling, because seeing how much I made in comparison to how much I worked is incredible. My greedy inner self was thinking, if only I had invested more I would have made more in those few days than all of my 6 months at this job.

I'll answer my own topic,

I'm using Low-end Laptop and a 4G-LTE broadband for bitcoin/jobs and I think it's okay enough for having those and start finding or participate in any for getting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. Since I don't have jobs and penniless even today because I don't have higher educational attainment or I'm still in high school graduate, I'm start working on this bitcoin signature campaign since I was a newbie and good thing I earn more than 2x-3x than my sister salary who working on water public service, a government job (Only my sister has the highest salary in 6 family siblings including me, but not today sister  Tongue) and sooner she will promoted due to his very good performance.

You can share yours when do you start doing bitcoin jobs and what things you need to do it. Smiley

~Franz
You know you are just like me. Right now I am at grade 12 this year and I am earning a lot more than my sister and my brother's salaries. And it is added also in my pride having nice income like out of nowhere right? And right now, my mom is praising me and not letting me wash the dishes because of my income

This is cool, but also kind of made me sad for some reason. I don't know. Your mom did the dishes for you, because you made more money than your siblings by not working and got rewarded by not having to work. It is as if she is rewarding you for your financial success rather than some achievement, fulfilling a passion, or contributing to society.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:06:35 AM

I'm using Low-end Laptop and a 4G-LTE broadband for bitcoin/jobs and I think it's okay enough for having those and start finding or participate in any for getting bitcoins or other cryptocurrency. Since I don't have jobs and penniless even today because I don't have higher educational attainment or I'm still in high school graduate, I'm start working on this bitcoin signature campaign since I was a newbie and good thing I earn more than 2x-3x than my sister salary who working on water public service, a government job (Only my sister has the highest salary in 6 family siblings including me, but not today sister  Tongue) and sooner she will promoted due to his very good performance.

You can share yours when do you start doing bitcoin jobs and what things you need to do it. Smiley

~Franz

I was renting a computer to get bitcoins. It's hard because it's still spending. But sometimes on cell phone but I also need to buy internet. But it's okay because I'm earning money somehow. I'm planning to buy a small computer for my home to get started with bitcoins. And of course I get more time with my kids.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:06:48 AM

~Franz
You know you are just like me. Right now I am at grade 12 this year and I am earning a lot more than my sister and my brother's salaries. And it is added also in my pride having nice income like out of nowhere right? And right now, my mom is praising me and not letting me wash the dishes because of my income
Very inspiring, you have become a good example in your family. You have proven that age is not an obstacle to earning income. One day your family will learn to you, and everyone is interested in learning with you.
it is very inspiring.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:15:32 AM

i buy my cousins low end laptop because im not a fan of cellphone i have a lowend cp just for call and text in my job. i buy her laptop for my presentation in my client until she open up the crypto world to me. as i need to have extra income i jump in and start learning the process. but i just doing it every night or morning after or before i go to my work. i found oit this basic requirements in my own opinion:

-Knowledge about bitcoin/crypto [which you can gain in reading in the internet and asking in this forum]
-CP or low end laptop
-internet connection / mobile datas

optional but later on you will be into it:
money to covert in BTC t buy alt and go to trading.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:21:30 AM

I am a young man too, graduated from vocational high school majoring in computer. And coincidentally as time went by i found information about bitcoin that so prominent its superiority and could benefit and push the individual financial from my friend and make me very interested to earning bitcoin.. with that, i happened moving on computer field. I use my computer at home that i bought from results my previous work in some companies and i using internet speedy network, and use smartphone also with wifi from speedy that i use for my computer. That way, i can every day keep close to bitcoin and keep trying to find many ways to earning bitcoin, included in this forum. Well until now i really can feel the benefits from Bitcoin that can leads the finances and always meet the needs that i need in everyday life, it makes me to stay close to bitcoin.

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:26:10 AM

Basic requirements are computer (anytape) plus internet (anytape). But thats just basics.. If your want to actively trade you need fast and secure interent cause you dont want you connection fail in crutial moments... If you want mining you should stop asking questions and start learning actively (infact that is advice for everyting..). Cheers.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

If you talk about requirements to start freelancing online,A computer and an internet connection are the primary requirements. Moreover,,you must have aquired sufficient knowlege on cryptocurrency,tradings etcitera.
Internet is full of knowledge,you can study online on crypto technology reading on blogs,watching youtube demonstrations to prepare yourself.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:57:04 AM

job is an activity that we do in every day but we are expecting to make/earn money. if you are in front of your computer, sit and searching a way to make money then you found one or more thing and in a week or a month you can make money, then i consider that is a job in online world.

my basic requirements to do bitcoin/altcoin job is someone must know how internet work especially that person is familiar with browsing, chatting, social media, blogging but i think it could be learn soon. the most important is that person must have a will to find a way how to earn money because he need that money to fill his daily life.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 07:07:00 AM

~Franz
The basi requirements that on must hav in able to make money through bitcoin is that he must be legible .Able to read and write and that he has an internet connection in able to access on the website of bitcoin.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

Cellular phone is also enough to ear bitcoin/alt coin where in it is morr easy in my part to see what is happening in btc and even in having this forum. Also internet connection, a connection where you can access all network or website. Also time, time is important so you gonna earn a lot of money then, more time to collect bitcoins or alt coins.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:39:43 PM

You would need a decent quality smartphone for starters, and a solid data plan. With that you could post on this forum and participate in a signature campaign to make income. Otherwise to start a project you would need a laptop/PC of some sort and a team of developers to help you.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

You need to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And I mean a lot. You can't expect to make money from your signature campaign or any other way without knowing at least the basics of this industry.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:17:18 PM

You need to know about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. And I mean a lot. You can't expect to make money from your signature campaign or any other way without knowing at least the basics of this industry.
Yes learning to know more about cyrptocurrency would give a help to new user. There is need to have a computer in order to do a tasks in bitcoin aside from the celphone. Well this will help to know more about the process and do some job so you can earn aside from signature campaign.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:02:15 AM

If you talk about requirements to start freelancing online,A computer and an internet connection are the primary requirements. Moreover,,you must have aquired sufficient knowlege on cryptocurrency,tradings etcitera.
Internet is full of knowledge,you can study online on crypto technology reading on blogs,watching youtube demonstrations to prepare yourself.
Other than above mentioned things, you must be passionate about earning and remain curious about the world of crypto currencies. This curiosity will push you to read more about technology and your knowledge level will increase. Learn from different sources and discuss with others.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:23:34 AM

The willingness to always learn about cryptocurrency and everything related to it is one of the important factors that we can continue to do. Keep update with every recent news regarding cryptocurrency in the hope we won't miss something good dan can avoid something bad that may occur during our journey in this cryptocurrency's world.

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:36:34 AM

~Franz

My basic requirements to do or to have bitcoin / altcoin job is to have laptop or smart phone and of course a good internet connection. In that case you can now create a gmail account and then create an account in this forum. Of course it does end in that, when you have an account it does not mean that you can now work. No. Part of the basic requirements is to read more and more and more about bitcoin for you have knew only little things about bitcoin. Read about what is bitcoin, rules in bitcoin, etc.
After that you can now post to threads but you have to wait a long time to have your rank up so that you can work like in campaigns and you can now earn.
It is not very simple, right? But it is just the same when you wabt to get a real job. You're first at the bottom, have to learn all you have learn in the compamy then you rank up.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:39:40 AM

The most basic but most need requirement in order to start working in cryptocurrency is knowledge, you need a proper knowledge about different areas here in cryptocurrency world like trading, campaign etc. in order to start doing jobs you need to know what are you going to do to different situations.

Second is the gadget which can access to internet such as Smart Phones, laptops and Desktop.

Third is the hardworking, parience and passion about the chosen job.

This is my personal requirements in order to start working on cryptocurrency world.
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:44:50 AM

My basic requirements to do or to have bitcoin / altcoin job is to have laptop or smart phone and of course a good internet connection. In that case you can now create a gmail account and then create an account in this forum. Of course it does end in that, when you have an account it does not mean that you can now work. No. Part of the basic requirements is to read more and more and more about bitcoin for you have knew only little things about bitcoin. Read about what is bitcoin, rules in bitcoin, etc.
After that you can now post to threads but you have to wait a long time to have your rank up so that you can work like in campaigns and you can now earn.
It is not very simple, right? But it is just the same when you wabt to get a real job. You're first at the bottom, have to learn all you have learn in the compamy then you rank up.
You are right that to earn bitcoin or altcoins, one needs to have a laptop or smartphone and a good internet connection but still I wouldnt agree to call bitcoin earning or altcoin earning a job, it isnt really a job to begin with. Why does many people mistake bitcoin as a job, when all we do is speculations and investments to make profit? Also I wouldn't treat joining signature campaigns as job after all one cant always be employed via signature campaigns.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:52:41 AM

~Franz
The basi requirements that on must hav in able to make money through bitcoin is that he must be legible .Able to read and write and that he has an internet connection in able to access on the website of bitcoin.
Yes, I agree also the most important thing is to have great time for bitcoin world, if you gonna put your time into it for sure you gonna have good amount of money after above stated requirements. Any way good luck mate and congrats of having bitcoin now.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:48:41 AM

As per me , there should be a decent income for the living so I don't have to depend on any other work. The income should be steady and it should fulfill my all the needs, then I would love to do full time bitcoins job.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: