Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: COOL - A Cool Token For Everyone  (Read 15023 times)
popetro

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:48:07 PM

I also have some cool tokens. And I'll wait for the exchange. The time will show. I leave it to you dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amAto55

Activity: 53
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:14:56 PM

Jr.member and below are not eligible Angry Angry Angry

LOANORLEASE● P2P - POS - MASTERNODES ●LOANORLEASE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Decentralized Lending Network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ (https://www.loanorlease.com/)
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:54:27 AM

i dont see the need to keep holding this token when dev is not responding to anything we say here...am selling my token and if anyone is interested just pm and we go from there

He just take his time. It's a real airdrop, with a cool concept, so I personally will hold an see what happen.

may be u should buy my token and hold all...i know sometimes dev need to take his time but it important he stay in touch with the community as well...if we know what is going on or any road map for that matter am sure i wont be worried...

the dev has sold his million token and is building a new token and will again earn a lot of money.
is nevertheless a good idea  Grin
if you have the money you need no longer write here .
then you sit in the bar and drink cocktails with pretty girls

You got your tokens for free, and there is no exchanges selling these tokens so how did the dev sell them? it doesn't make sense lol. But i do like the part of your story about drinking cocktails with pretty girls! I think the dev is just taking his time (keeping his cool) , it's a token for cool things/fun no rush on this maaaaaaaaaan. Stay cool!

am sure he is indeed having some fun with the ladies...i like that alot.....but on a real he need to say something to the community so we can go have a party with some ladies in our domain
Yonks1

Activity: 125

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:34:01 AM

All ETH chain Tokens & others that are built on other coins blockchains will be mass migrated to the new section for Tokens https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:13:59 PM

i dont see the need to keep holding this token when dev is not responding to anything we say here...am selling my token and if anyone is interested just pm and we go from there

He just take his time. It's a real airdrop, with a cool concept, so I personally will hold an see what happen.

may be u should buy my token and hold all...i know sometimes dev need to take his time but it important he stay in touch with the community as well...if we know what is going on or any road map for that matter am sure i wont be worried...

the dev has sold his million token and is building a new token and will again earn a lot of money.

You got your tokens for free, and there is no exchanges selling these tokens so how did the dev sell them? it doesn't make sense lol. But i do like the part of your story about drinking cocktails with pretty girls! I think the dev is just taking his time (keeping his cool) , it's a token for cool things/fun no rush on this maaaaaaaaaan. Stay cool!

am sure he is indeed having some fun with the ladies...i like that alot.....but on a real he need to say something to the community so we can go have a party with some ladies in our domain

Community Cool token party at the devs house you think? Sounds gooooooood. How many cool tokens i need to participate in this?  Grin Grin Grin

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
bulala

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

Community Cool token party at the devs house you think? Sounds gooooooood. How many cool tokens i need to participate in this?  Grin Grin Grin

you need all my token at 0.1eth now pm and get self self an invite
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1706

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 10:48:16 PM

Is COOL contract open on etherdelta?

Can I send tokens to etherdelta and open orders?

I will confirm before sending to avoid losing ETH for gas if this is closed. I don't see COOL listed on etherdelta. There are no sell orders.

Adbitco

Activity: 1400
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 11:06:58 PM

Is the airdrop still on? I guess it is so I just joined it by filling up the form and tweeted about cool token tagging your twitter dev. Hope I receive some cool tokens soon. Thanks for starting something cool and wish you good luck for keeping it cool always. Thanks.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Yonks1

Activity: 125

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:26:44 PM

I will confirm before sending to avoid losing ETH for gas if this is closed. I don't see COOL listed on etherdelta. There are no sell orders.

Etherdelta Exchange and their ERC20/23 tokens which is in the manually add coin contract part is a ruse, no orders what so ever, the website is slow and laggy as hell, I would never deposit anything there.

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:09:40 AM

CoolCrypto Fundrop - rewarded with COOL for having fun.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:46:23 AM

I tried to find a contract on an etherdelta. https://etherdelta.com/#0x8cd3bac9875b1945d1d3469947236d8971bf3174-ETH
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 10:36:08 PM

Etherdelta Exchange and their ERC20/23 tokens which is in the manually add coin contract part is a ruse, no orders what so ever, the website is slow and laggy as hell, I would never deposit anything there.

I am using Etherdelta and I have to tell you that after some time you will be trading there too. There is just no other way if you will buy or sell some tokens. This is good to go true this all problems with Etherdelta because so you will learn how to use ether wallets, contracts, trading on a decentralized exchange, sending and receiving tokens, private keys, wallet transfers, sign transactions and so on. You just have to at some point when using etherdelta. This is very needed knowledge. This is slow and you have to be patient but this is how it works for now and I hope they will do something with that. That is not Etherdelta problem or error that Cool token doesn't work and you can not deposit, buy or sell. This is Cool contract problem and probably is closed for trading or something else by the developer. That is why I am asking if this is tradable before I start. I had problems with rare tokens after airdrops or bounty campaign in the past and learned in a hard way.

bulala

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:14:37 PM

it looks like this token has start trading on ED and am on my way to buy more as i did have a prevate conversation with the dev and i know what coming in few weeks
arayde

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:27:47 AM

Where cool token have the exchange?

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:59:18 AM

It's way too cool for exchanges sorry! It's only exchanged between an elite segment of society known as the cools.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
bulala

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:35:26 AM

you can trade it at ethrdelter and it soo cool i bought some yesterday and am hoping to buy more by the weekend

https://etherdelta.com/#0x8cd3bac9875b1945d1d3469947236d8971bf3174-ETH

it live
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:37:52 PM

I saw just one trade with Cool token,nice progress begin.
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:05:37 PM

it looks like this token has start trading on ED and am on my way to buy more as i did have a prevate conversation with the dev and i know what coming in few weeks

Something COOL for sure.

How could you buy if there are no orders at all. Sorry, one 82500 on October 18 I think don't remember exactly. Please don't lie to us. This token is pure manipulation. Don't buy or even send it because you will only lose money as for today. There is no answer from dev from month here. Death token as for now.

bulala

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:35:48 PM

Something COOL for sure.

How could you buy if there are no orders at all. Sorry, one 82500 on October 18 I think don't remember exactly. Please don't lie to us. This token is pure manipulation. Don't buy or even send it because you will only lose money as for today. There is no answer from dev from month here. Death token as for now.

check the on ED and u will see there is sell order and someone has sold..
lachance7777

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:13:06 PM

cool project and cool airdrop  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: