Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6061 times)
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
It is important to know the best point of entry into the bitcoin market space. Most newbies enter for the fear of missing out and so they buy at very high prices, and because of the impatience, they tend to sell so low. It is not bad to enter the bitcoin market now. Bitcoin right now is nowhere near its peak attained last year so you still have a good shot at it. You can find out exchanges that accept fiat for bitcoin and hold after you buy. You have to set your personal targets and be willing to obey your targets.
It really can. age as you are already very suitable to learn about financially. here you will learn about the financial arrangements before you have to jump in the investment bitcoin or the like. because managing finances is important
alizalela7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:21:44 AM

Looking for the ico project that I found to be good and true then I registered the members and used the money to buy it and keep it until I see the price it was I will sell it to earn more....
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

Since you are begginer and student. You should try the signature campaigne to earn bitcoin. It is the one way to earn bitcoin while you are student. There is a lot of good campaigne out there.
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

If you have excessive banknotes you can buy bitcoins from bitcoin exchange sites, and by buying bitcoin you've invested in bitcoin, and you just have to wait for a bitcoin increase then you can sell your bitcoin to make a profit.

bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

Yes students are capable of doing that as long as you have a mobile phone a smart phone that can be stored some bitcoins beause me I am a student a college student and I am capable of having a bitcoin investment because it doesn't need any requirements as long as you can do it then go. You can always buy them in you local convenience store like 7/11 for examples there are some machines that accepts money and then they will gave you bitcoins directly into your wallwt and that makes an investment already. Take note investig on ico is pretty much risky
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

Yes students are capable of doing that as long as you have a mobile phone a smart phone that can be stored some bitcoins beause me I am a student a college student and I am capable of having a bitcoin investment because it doesn't need any requirements as long as you can do it then go. You can always buy them in you local convenience store like 7/11 for examples there are some machines that accepts money and then they will gave you bitcoins directly into your wallwt and that makes an investment already. Take note investig on ico is pretty much risky

Bitcoin is the best choose to invest and if you are interested to invest bitcoin you buy a bitcoin and hold it in longterm way because many persons invest on bitcoin and get a great profit.and some people buy on bitcoin and earn some of money and people become rich.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:28:59 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice for investment as it is the most valuable for investors. It has existed for 8 years. Bitcoins are safe, mobile and popular. Recently, their cost has greatly increased.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:08:17 AM

There are many ways to invest in BTC, you can go to some BTC deal places to buy them and store BTC in Blockchain wallet. So you wait for prices to rise and sell them to make a profit.
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

It's easy how to invest in bitcoin.
You just need find a coin which you like and you can look profit as much or you can buy bitcoin in low price and sell them when price is high.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:07:21 AM

The way to invest in bitcoin I think is prepared mentally to face all the risks later because to the rapid price movements traders must be able to act quickly when they want to make a profit and try to be patient if the bitcoin exchange rate has not gone up in order to reduce the loss.
This is the most helpful advice that can be delivered to a novice. Bitcoin has a very fluctuating nature due to which it is very difficult to handle this currency and most of the times, traders as well as holders lose their faith in it during the downfalls.

This causes them to sell out their bitcoin at low price. Ultimately, loss is faced. A person with a god knowledge and better understanding of its future can make real profits.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

You just need find a coin which you like and you can look profit as much or you can buy bitcoin in low price and sell them when price is high.
It seems that bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of the year, and now we can see that the price has reached $ 9850, maybe tomorrow we will get the price $ 10k, and now is the right time to buy cheaply because the price will skyrocket again, hold for a long time will make us successful and retired.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

First you have to prepare money or capital to buy bitcoin. Then look for a market or place your money exchange to bitcoin. And after that be patient and do not panic if in the red zone.

Yes, as long as you can afford the price of bitcoin at the market that is the fastest way to have bitcoin. But before engaging at cryptocurrency much better to study and research first all about cryptocurrency inorder to have some ideas and strategies to earn and how to prevent from getting lose at our crypto investment. As long as you have capital to invest at bitcoin it is easy to search the crypto market to buy bitcoin.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:21:57 PM

Now if you have free money and can afford yourself invest them in long-term conditions, the best way will be to invest them in bitcoin and forget about it for 3-4years. I absolutely sure that you will wake up as a millionaire in one nice morning.
JRDuran

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

First you have to prepare money or capital to buy bitcoin. Then look for a market or place your money exchange to bitcoin. And after that be patient and do not panic if in the red zone.

Yes, as long as you can afford the price of bitcoin at the market that is the fastest way to have bitcoin. But before engaging at cryptocurrency much better to study and research first all about cryptocurrency inorder to have some ideas and strategies to earn and how to prevent from getting lose at our crypto investment. As long as you have capital to invest at bitcoin it is easy to search the crypto market to buy bitcoin.

Exactly! Educating yourself contributing alot to avoid any unnecessary situation, keeping yourself from big losses in crypto and gives you a high percentage of success.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

Before invest I think you should study dipply about crypto currency. After that if you think that you are able to invest than you can buy bitcoin and open bitcoin wallet and hold your bitcoin long time such as 3/4 years I m sure you will get more and more profit.
YED

Activity: 209

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

You can buy fractions up to the eighth decimal place of bitcoin. That means you don’t need to buy the full bitcoin...beyond that the best way to invest in bitcoin starts with setting up a cryptocurrency wallet. Once you establish an account, connect it to your payment source a bank account or a credit or debit card
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:05:34 AM

It seems that bitcoin prices will continue to rise until the end of the year, and now we can see that the price has reached $ 9850, maybe tomorrow we will get the price $ 10k, and now is the right time to buy cheaply because the price will skyrocket again, hold for a long time will make us successful and retired.
Yes that is too much good and important that bitcoin price is now increasing, because the investors need to be confident their investment which will attract other investors. In fact bitcoin has the ability that its price can increase too much even in a single day.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:42:11 AM

Well you can invest with bitcoin if you have atleast $9500, and when you have that amount of money make sure that after you invest your money, you should hold you bitcoin for long time or hold it until the price will reach $30k.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

If you have a large capital, you can buy a lot of bitcoin and invest it. And you need to hold and wait some time to develop the bitcoin you have, because bitcoin has a good future and can be made a long-term investment. you do is wait until the bitcoin price goes up higher and you can sell it for a big profit.
frankybutterin

Activity: 242

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:36:38 AM

of course you can invest in bitcoin even if you are still a student. bitcoin can be used by anyone old or young. as long as you understand about internet network you can do it. if you want to invest in bitcoin you must buy bitcoin first then store in digital wallet wait a few months or years until the price is high so you get big profit. You can also have bitcoin by following bounty and signature campaigns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: