Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:40:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to invest in bitcoin?  (Read 6060 times)
romeitaly (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:27:04 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:31:40 AM

I have seen many ways to earn bitcoin, and still not familiar with some of it. I am a student and I wanna ask how to invest in bitcoin, and if students like me are capable of doing that already?

Bitcoin like money usually, but this money is virtual. If you are interested in investing in bitcoin, you simply buy it and save for the long term. of course, everyone can invest in bitcoin, where users are entitled to 100% control of money, wherever and whenever. You just need to start bud.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:33:59 AM

To invest, you have to buy some bitcoin. First, register to an exchange that allows your country, deposit some money, and buy bitcoinS. Or you can also rent your signature and get paid in bitcoin. Sign up in a signature campaign in the service section, wear their signature and they will pay you bitcoin with every quality post you make. Or read threads in alt section and see how to earn altcoins through bounties. Just by reading here in the forum you can learn a lot on how to earn or invest in bitcoin and other crypto.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:38:40 AM

Then continue familiarizing the ways to earned bitcoin. You will having a hard time understanding the exchanges interface and system if you doesn't know even the basics. So for now just read read and read as part of your daily life.

Invest bitcoin by purchasing it; Deposit money on bitcoin exchanges. Take note of verification and limits
Invest time to earned bitcoin; Find a work that pays in bitcoin or any other crypto

You just need some basic information and you are good to go. Goodluck.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:52:11 AM

To invest, you have to buy some bitcoin. First, register to an exchange that allows your country, deposit some money, and buy bitcoinS. Or you can also rent your signature and get paid in bitcoin. Sign up in a signature campaign in the service section, wear their signature and they will pay you bitcoin with every quality post you make. Or read threads in alt section and see how to earn altcoins through bounties. Just by reading here in the forum you can learn a lot on how to earn or invest in bitcoin and other crypto.
Along with this you can start a website providing various services and can charge your clients in Bitcoin. You can start a YouTube channel explaining various ICOs. ICOs pay well for such services. Start a marketing platform including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and reddit. You can advertise various Bitcoin or Altcoin related websites and can charge them with Bitcoin.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:53:00 AM

how to invest bitcoin is you buy bitcoin today and open your bitcoin wallet a few years later and you will get doubled profit because it has invested bitcoin and bitcoin price always up
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:02:18 AM

how to invest bitcoin is you buy bitcoin today and open your bitcoin wallet a few years later and you will get doubled profit because it has invested bitcoin and bitcoin price always up

That is more like holding than investing. There are a lot of sites where you can invest bitcoin, it is either an digital currency exchanger or either a gambling site. If you are a student, I suggest you capitalize a money that a gambling or exchanger site can accept as a investment.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:02:47 AM

If you are a student and don't have any money to invest then you can either earn money from a part time job and buy some Bitcoins with it (along with your studies) or you can work as a freelancer and charge Bitcoin against your service.

* 100 Ways To Earn Bitcoin.

Generally, you can earn handsome profits from trading but since you don't have initial capital to invest, we don't have that option for you at this moment.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:44:50 AM

I think you can get a lot of information in this forum on how to get bitcoin, you can get bitcoin without buying with your money by joining bounty campaign and some sites offering cooperation to get bitcoin reward but if you have more capital you may invest to Bitcoin with buying at exchanger and certainly there will be benefits when bitcoin prices will go up.  Smiley
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:16:46 AM

If you are a student and don't have any money to invest then you can either earn money from a part time job and buy some Bitcoins with it (along with your studies) or you can work as a freelancer and charge Bitcoin against your service.

Generally, you can earn handsome profits from trading but since you don't have initial capital to invest, we don't have that option for you at this moment.
That's not really expect to being (100 Ways to earn bitcoins),Not really at all those list. So those only a few ways to connected by bitcoins then grow . btw, Those list only 73  Tongue
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 10:53:28 AM

There are many ways to earn bitcoin but you earn very small amount from free resources. The best way is to invest some money in BTC and wait for some time to grow it, as BTC has a long future and no one can guess the target of BTC. It achieving a new high every day. You can also earn BTC through trading of altcoins at some good exchanges.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
NY-city

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:08:28 AM

I earn bitcoin on the provision of services through the freelance exchange on the Internet and save it for a long time. When the price rises and I can make a profit, then I sell it.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:52:02 AM

investing in bitcoin is really simple all you need to do is buy bitcoin. you can do it slowly no need to rush investing big money. just invest a value you can do. one more thing you can also have a bitcoin by joining a signature campaign in that case you can received bitcoin as a payment on your selected signature campaign.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:54:38 AM

bitcoin is free for anyone who wants to invest, because there is no prohibition of age, sex, rich, poor, all can. if you do not have the capital, you can follow the bounty to get it, and the coin you get can you invest both in altcoin and ico
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:56:17 AM

Yes of course it is applicable for all as long as you understand bitcoin and its value. You can earn bitcoins in many ways one is trading, investments and saving because its value is getting higher daily.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:04:08 PM

If you have capital to buy some bitcoin you can buy it, there are many bitcoin that sell right now but I will recommend you to buy in localbitcoins.com its trusted site to buy some bitcoins. You can earn also bitcoins in many faucet sites but its not worth to to wait its really small and many work to do, but you can also trade in some exchange sites just like in poloniex or bittrex and many more. If you'll learn to trade you can earn also there hope you invest some in there.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

I dont have experience on investing bitcoins yet. As I've seen investing bitcoins is not that easy. You need your investment site to be trusted to prevent from being scammed. Maybe the tested one is the good one. You should be aware of scammers.

nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:11:14 PM

You are wearing a signature and that us one of the best way to earn bitcoin. You should instead invest in some good Altcoin anf convert it to btc when it price rise.This can really work if done correctly and you have lucj on your side.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

I use Coinbase to buy my bitcoins. In the states this is the Goldman Sachs of bitcoins
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 01:14:10 PM

That's not really expect to being (100 Ways to earn bitcoins),Not really at all those list. So those only a few ways to connected by bitcoins then grow . btw, Those list only 73  Tongue

Agree most of them are not directly connected with Bitcoin but yes, it gives some earning and in most of the cases it is paid in Bitcoin. Some ways are currently paying in both USD and BTC so one can convert his USD fund to BTC as of now.

Yes, it is still 73 and OP is taking ideas from the community and he is updating the topic accordingly. The methods mentioned in that topic are capable of giving you Bitcoins (sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly). I hope soon OP will update the topic with hardcore BTC earning methods so that it will help those who are looking for it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: