Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:33:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbomb my thoughts  (Read 386 times)
blarg (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2013, 10:34:48 PM

hey guys,

So ive tried a couple of these online gambling games for crytpocurrencies.

you know like satoshi circle, bitpotato, litecoin kamakazi, but the one i am constantly winning in is coin bomb

its kind of like bitpotato, a ponzi scheme where someone is left holding bag and loses their money, but its fun. Im going to list reasons why i think its better than bitpotato. First

they have btc and ltc, not that anyone wants to wait for bitcoin confirmations but hey if someone wants they have that option. Next i think its more fair than bitpotato. On

bitpotato you just left clicking for minutes or at least thats what i was doing when i really wanted a potato and could never grab one.On coinbomb everyone has a better chance.

bitpotato also has higher multiplier but they are risky. Ive seen god potato only have 3 passes and end... on me. Another coinbomb has higher time limits 24 hours each, even

their special bombs that come once and a while have the same limit. Now the only bad thing about coinbomb is that the rounds also end shortly and thus the payment isnt very

much, i just did a bomb for .0275 ltc minus the transaction fee. but hey that would take time so make trading. but i still make about 2-3 LTC a day. well today i make a

little over three and thats a decent amount for one to be mining a day while to big power bill.

idk thats just my two cents on coin bomb, im not anyway affiliated with them just a fan that enjoys the game, although if they see this post and like it they can hit up that ltc tip jar  |    just trying get more people to see the site because i make more money when more people play  Wink  thats it enjoy and play smart guys.. or buying my bomb is good too  Tongue                                                                     v

Also i have an offer for some strategy for 5LTC i think its a really good technique im very close to

grabbing every bomb i set my eyes on so far. but i really dont want too many people 2 learn this  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blarg (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 02:39:09 AM

with my techniqueyou can make that 5ltc back in 1-2 days

i make average 3-4ltc a day on this site! thats better than mining rig
blarg (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2013, 12:34:18 PM