Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I new to Bitcoin.  (Read 1523 times)
Rocky Handsome (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:29 AM

What should I do to earn bitcoin easily?

center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:52:30 AM

You can offer the services related to your skills and ask payment in Bitcoins.

If you have some money to invest, you can buy bitcoin and let it grow over time.
For buying guide check here.

You can also earn free Bitcoins through faucets though the amount will be very small, join many faucets to increase earning, a lot of faucets are scam so please check before registering in any one of them if they are authentic or not.

E.g of faucets- Freebitco, join here.

Hope it helps Wink Wink

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

Welcome to bitcoin community

If you have some money to invest, you can buy bitcoin and let it grow over time.

You can also earn free Bitcoins through faucets though the amount will be very small, join many faucets to increase earning, a lot of faucets are scam so please check before registering in any one of them if they are authentic or not.

Hope it helps Wink Wink
Do not go for faucet stuff just because then give some satoshi,its just waste of your time.if you are good at coding skills then you can easily earn money as their plenty of working stuff here but if you are not then join some bounty campaign to earn money but before increasing your rank to at least jr member. Or you can do both coding and campaign promotion stuff,extra money is always good.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:58:49 AM

To start with try and understand what is bitcoin and how is your country treating bitcoin. Is it legal or illegal or no stand.

Then as you understand more about it then start posting in the areas you are aware or have any question in the respective threads. Then you can participate in the signature campaign or bounty campaigns.
You can do freelancing work and take up projects based on the skills and get paid in btc. You can also do trading based on your knowledge and risk taking ability .
mohucool

Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:11:54 PM

Hope it helps Wink Wink
Do not go for faucet stuff just because then give some satoshi,its just waste of your time.if you are good at coding skills then you can easily earn money as their plenty of working stuff here but if you are not then join some bounty campaign to earn money but before increasing your rank to at least jr member. Or you can do both coding and campaign promotion stuff,extra money is always good.
yes I know faucets don't give much but they are free and easy to follow, it may work out for some people.
Yes bouunty campaign is also very great way to earn some extra cash Smiley Grin Cheesy

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Rocky Handsome (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:46:24 AM

Thank you so much.It with be grateful to me....

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Mohank

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:15:03 AM

@rocky hansome If you have some experience with freelancing work there are some sites that pay with bitcoin and use escrow as well as. Just google about it.
Mohank

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:46:51 AM

Pleasure @rocky handsome.
YGM

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:49:01 AM

You can do your own research through google articles or even you can learn from this forum through various topics. Just learn new things that who all it works and how it will be beneficial to you.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:07:46 PM

You can earn by doing something you are good at as a service for others and take BTC in exchange, if you don't wanna work for bitcoin you can claim trusted faucet sites and join signature campaigns and other tasks which pop up in service section on here.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:34:01 PM

You can earn by doing something you are good at as a service for others and take BTC in exchange, if you don't wanna work for bitcoin you can claim trusted faucet sites and join signature campaigns and other tasks which pop up in service section on here.

I would not recommend faucet for the reason that it may be trusted but frankly they are just not worth the time for the returns. Instead signature campaign is a yes and also Trading is a good option if you know the art and you can actually make money in both upswing and also during dip in the market .

taked

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:07:44 PM

I'm also in the state of learning about bitcoin. I'm reading the bitcoin discussion and this bitcoin.org as start.
sishahid

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

I am a Professional Graphic Designer

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:59:49 AM

Congrats for joining world biggest Bitcoin Community. As you are a newbie, You have to learn everything related crypto currency for earning. it will be helpful for you visit the beginners and help section on the forum. When your rank will be JR you can join a signature campaign, but now you can join Alta coin bounty.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

I would not recommend faucet for the reason that it may be trusted but frankly they are just not worth the time for the returns. Instead signature campaign is a yes and also Trading is a good option if you know the art and you can actually make money in both upswing and also during dip in the market .

Yes you are right.
Now when Bitcoin has crossed $4000 ($5000 in India), using faucets to earn Bitcoin is nothing less than a joke. At max you could make 100-200 satoshis per day with one faucet and working with 50-100 faucets a day you could barely make 200-300 rupees spending 3-4 hours which isn't recommended at all.
There are still many fancy options which could yield you much more money than faucets.
Signature campaigns are viable option but it isn't game of every person. You need to build knowledge as well as writing style to earn good.
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:36:35 PM

Welcome... Wink
To earn bitcoin; if you are good in any service state it and people interested will look out for you.
If you have money buy few bitcoin now and leave it...soon the price will increase and you will have you gain back...
As for earning through faucet, its a big wasting of time...
Dil dil

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 02:43:26 AM

It's hard to find out who also real is botcoin
coinkhoj

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:19:25 PM

Nothing is easy when you do for first time, but if you do wisely then you can do a lot of thing, including earning bitcoin. Now 1 bitcoin is about Rs. 380000+. So you are targeting to get that much amount with easy method, do wisely, participate in this forum and when you reach a certain level then you can promote any bounty program to earn money.

Create a facebook fan page with crypto currency related or initial currency offerings related and add your friends, always update your facebook status with some special thought relating to your page, and let your fan page grow naturally, you can also create a group of people with crypto interested. When your page have more than 300 followers and good active people strength then you can also use the bounty program on your page or group even on your account also.
Do same in twitter and earn some bitcoin from a bounty program, if they pay with ico share then you can convert them into bitcoin later when listed on market.

Do freelancer work and tell your client to pay in bitcoin only.
Collect email id of crypto investors and  mail them about new ico in which bounty program you participated if they follow your referral link and join with that ico, you will get some commissions also.
AMIT DAS

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:47:22 PM

I am new to in bitcoin. I want to know more about bitcoin. I know something about bitcoin.
Rocky Handsome (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:21:51 AM

Hope it helps Wink Wink
Thank you so much for aware me about foucet.Some I try foucet.But I get nothing.tell me about spam site name , that I can aware of this.

illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 05:41:00 AM

Watch Youtube videos to know more about Crypto-Curriences, I wouldn't recommend faucets not worth the time maybe try Captcha jobs/check out service section on here and alt-coin bounties section.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: