Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The new Bitcoin  (Read 933 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:02:58 AM

something that has an ICO can not even come close to 1/1000000th of bitcoin.

and your comment here, the way you are saying it, proves without a doubt that this is another thing trying to make a quick buck from the community's naiveté.
when you start your comment by playing on emotions and mentioning things like bitcoin price and how it went up, your intentions are more than clear.

What will increase the Demand for the coin?
The coin needs to be the driver of the ecosystem, it must be clear what is the use of the coin. 
the answer doesn't even relate to the question.
what increases the demand for a coin is its usability. bitcoin IS being used in real world like a currency and that is what is increasing its price.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IAmLucas

Activity: 187
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:03:54 AM

One last thing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Your 'Graphic Designer' Noa Pistokzi with '8 Years Exp' Maybe should be replaced...

Her Paint skills just aren't up to scratch:

I'm done. Thanks for making my morning entertaining.
Georgeberg (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

Research the founders history, look what kind of platforms they build.
To stand a side and do nothing but complain saying all is not good will not lead you to good places. My ex wife use to be like that....  Undecided
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:10:10 AM

this is not the first time some random coin claims to be the "new bitcoin" and it won't be the last and each time i am more disappointed than the last. one thing about these coins that claims things such as this is that they used to be a real altcoin not just an ICO but i guess the time has changed and the devs have become bolder and they claims things like this with just a pretty interface!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

lol my favorite part of the white paper is the 'Advantages' section:

Secure System -
 PayperEx YES - Every other system NO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

User-Friendly Platform & Mobile App
 PayperEx YES - Every other system NO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Guess you guys have never traded on the FTSE exchanges or any other world class one. Even the crypto exchanges do the above.

This is truly ridiculous.

I didn't even read their white paper to see the scam, but your findings are hilarious, thank you man Cheesy .

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:15:25 AM

Research the founders history, look what kind of platforms they build.
To stand a side and do nothing but complain saying all is not good will not lead you to good places. My ex wife use to be like that....  Undecided

Let me guess, she left you for another person who is not a cheap scammer ready to do everything for a quick buck? Cheesy

Look, I addressed some concerns by just commenting the most relevant phrases of @PayperEx. You and PayperEx just ignored all those points and got sentimental with the "desperate" word. I don't think you know what it means or you just don't care, you just threw it.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:48:16 AM

Why is there a need to your own currency (PAX) to buy Paypers?

I mean if you want to bring easy coin investments to the masses, why have the roadblock of first needing to introduce them to ANOTHER coin?

Wouldnt it make more sense to let people buy Paypers with cash or at least something popular as bitcoin?

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:55:48 PM

Dear members, It must be our fault for not making things clear enough or detailed enough in terms of our development plans that brought you to this opinion.
PayperEx was designed by veterans of the online trading industry, using their knowledge and experience of operating in the investment field for over a decade. Combining expertise in regulated markets together with blockchain technology we are creating a unique solution for PayperEx users.
Our vision is to create an alternative share market network, a marketplace where everyone around the world will able to participate.
as for the technology, we are bringing lots of knowledge and code to this network ( some of it already implemented) this is why PayperEx members will be able to trade the PAX token as soon as the ICO finished, they will not need to wait until we get listed in any external exchange because WE are the Exchange!. we are using the blockchain technology for the main 3 core features: 1. the Matching Engine 2.The Paypers (shares) 3. the PAX token.
we can't tell if the Bitcoin Paypers or PAX token will replace the traditional Bitcoin but we do say that we bring an amazing solution for many people around the world to participate in this amazing crypto market with low entry price, option to profit from the downtrend in the markets and to receive portion of the fee collected from the activity in the network.
We are sorry if for some reason we came across in your view as not professional.

Regards

we can't tell if the Bitcoin Paypers or PAX token will replace the traditional Bitcoin
 - You can't tell, but the title of this topic was " The new bitcoin " You can't convince the community here so easily as you think.  You maybe have an amazing solution for many people but one thing for sure is that's not enough, so easy to mention but hard to apply in reality. You just promoting Pax in this forum not stating the fact the real Bitcoin definition. And Pax was just an altcoin, and nothing else.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: