Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:15:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETHEREUM this year  (Read 1287 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:23:03 PM

looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
maybe next year's eth prices can be much better. we just wait
I am interested in small investors who believe in and invest in it. But as far as he gives rise and whether they will receive a good profit, without the support of large investment companies. And whether developers will develop their projects, which is now also urgently needed.
Well, alot of people from the crypto community have spoken to the Ethereum team how badly the amendment ought to be done through social media and during interview when the team spoke about the solution to the current problem the Ethereum project but the choose to do it at their own time.
Therefore, no good profit should expected until next year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: