Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of ETHEREUM this year  (Read 1287 times)
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

The surprise end of year prize, just two weeks away in 2018 is over but ethereum has fantastic value and made a lot of speculation. But this is a crypto that is full of mystery and no one is able to prevent it. It is assumed that 90 $ gives a little difficulty to be able to get back up to a higher level.

The trend continues, the Xmas holidays are approaching ... At the end of the year it may be that the price of 90$ seems fantastic. Here it will be a surprise Grin!
Yeah, Ethereum is dumping again as a result of bitcoin breaking its support. I think at the end of the year there is no bull run coming because there is no good news coming and lots of it are from SEC who keep denying the approval of ETF. What would we expect next year? Nothing, just HODL more until we see the good news coming.
Kocret02

Activity: 1134
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:24:23 PM

ethereum prices this year have remained stable in declines, it will not be easy to experience a significant increase. so I think this is a difficult thing for an increase in ethereum

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
maybe next year's eth prices can be much better. we just wait

i think depends on the market conditions ethereum price will stay above $50 and below $100 my friend
but next year i believe the price of ethereum and others great altcoins project will rising

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
jho0810

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:50:52 PM

looking at ethereum prices for now is very worrying, i miscalculated, i think it's time for eth to experience an increase from the weakening in April at a price of $ 400 to return to January which was at a price of $ 1000
but the reality is not in line with the Expected, this November eth price is getting worse at a price of $ 100
making eth owners who bought in the middle of this year, more patient in holding their eth balances.
Yes we need more patience because next year will be a good price for ethereum let's hope that the market too will end so we can make a good profit next year.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:57:05 PM

We should all knows the stability of ethereum right now and tis time is an opportunity to buy ethereum and keep it until they become better again their value in th coinmarketcap.

O really believe the whole cryptocurrency are become better in 2019 and 2018 is almost done 16 days to go year is ehded.  And lets all welcome the 2019 hope of hopes from the people gives better profits.

kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

We should all knows the stability of ethereum right now and tis time is an opportunity to buy ethereum and keep it until they become better again their value in th coinmarketcap.

O really believe the whole cryptocurrency are become better in 2019 and 2018 is almost done 16 days to go year is ehded.  And lets all welcome the 2019 hope of hopes from the people gives better profits.

precisely because the hope of the future is still wide open for ethereum to be able to return to growth, this coin has excellent potential if invested for the long-term and will be able to provide decent benefits later, especially if you buy it at a low price today

It's better not to waste this year's opportunity to reinvest coins that have high stability values in the future to get big profits.

ibrahim160994

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

the ethereum price that I saw this year, the ethereum price the cheapest I don't know why this happened because ethereum is a good coin that has a bright future
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

Almost the prediction of investors in the bitcointalk forum think that the price of ETH will recover at the end of this year. But now the rate dropped quickly and not any sign to increasing, the price of ETH at this time stand at $84. I think on the last day of this year, the exchange rate of ETH will rise to more than $100.
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:48:33 AM

I think that the price for ETH will not exceed $ 100 by the end of the year. positive news will be in January and then growth will begin
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

after the end of 2018 is almost gone then what do you think the same as where ethereum prices will be difficult to return to normal even until mid 2019? now the good news I think has not affected the price

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:23:19 PM

with only few days to go, $70 anyone?
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/ethereum
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:33:40 PM

and what to say about her at the beginning of the year was at a decent level, but gradually the decline began, now we see how low it can be, waiting for 2019 what it will give us
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

Tactic expectations on my view the most the best in the situation, when you bought on top, and the price has fallen on bottom. Therefore, it is better to wait for growth and believe that it will not last long.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

Price of ethereum is unpredictable, it is changing, but why do you need to predict it?
I simply believe in technology and buy this altcoin,it is all what I need
didzi

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:28:25 PM

and what to say about her at the beginning of the year was at a decent level, but gradually the decline began, now we see how low it can be, waiting for 2019 what it will give us

a lot of people hope if next year crypto market will be green,,
but, the truth there is no guarantee,, right ?
i think for now people should start trading not hodling, if they want to make a profit in this industry  Wink

DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:34:14 AM

yep we should wait until the price of ethereum is increase just hold for now and buy more ethereum who knows it can increase $1,000 again in the next year.

guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

Yes, the price of Ethereum now reaches 85 $ and this is a very significant decrease from $ 400 in April. This is because the price of Bitcoin has also decreased. Of course, I also hope that the price of all these coins will recover soon. And when 2019 prices will rise and now is the right time to collect coins that have great potential.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:36:42 AM

We don't have any expectation on the price of ETH, but due to the situation of the market, it is impossible to predict the price of ETH because the price went very low in the market. But with active developments from the team will always increase the price of ETH.

Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

I am interested in small investors who believe in and invest in it. But as far as he gives rise and whether they will receive a good profit, without the support of large investment companies. And whether developers will develop their projects, which is now also urgently needed.
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Yes, the price of Ethereum now reaches 85 $ and this is a very significant decrease from $ 400 in April. This is because the price of Bitcoin has also decreased. Of course, I also hope that the price of all these coins will recover soon. And when 2019 prices will rise and now is the right time to collect coins that have great potential.

Now when I reply to your comment, the price of ETH is $85.96. And I think at the end of the year, the rate of Ethereum will fluctuate around $100. To recover at a price $400, I think it is very a long time for ETH to reach, maybe 2020 or more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: