Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is blockchain.info broken ? 0 connected nodes  (Read 357 times)
btctousd81 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 07:44:49 AM

https://blockchain.info/connected-nodes

shows

Total Connected: 0

why is that ?

but i do see new unconfirmed trasnactions in

https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions?format=json

i am asking this because i am watching transactions using their websocket.

anybody from blockchain.info around ?

thanks for your time.

edit1:
looks like its been happened before.,

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/44pibk/blockchaininfo_has_0nodes_connected/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6w9dkg/whats_up_at_blockchaininfo_0_nodes_connected/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
genesis.vision

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

The next step in Financial Markets evolution

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:19:44 AM

Blockchain.info crashes sometimes due to heavy load or DDoS, nothing to worry about, it goes back up in minutes

Genesis Vision — Decentralized Platform for Asset Management
 ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ TRADE WITH GV ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
●  Twitter Facebook •  The next step in financial markets evolution • Telegram Medium  ●
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:40:01 AM

Always remember blockchain.info is owned partly by Google. They invested $40,000,000 into it a few months ago. Any small issues like this are nothing to worry about. If it goes down permanently, I assure you it would cause huge turbulence in the community. Chances are it won't anytime soon... Tongue
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:26:47 AM

Blockchain.info crashes sometimes due to heavy load or DDoS, nothing to worry about, it goes back up in minutes

its been like that from last few days.,
anyways ill wait.

btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:27:29 AM

Always remember blockchain.info is owned partly by Google. They invested $40,000,000 into it a few months ago. Any small issues like this are nothing to worry about. If it goes down permanently, I assure you it would cause huge turbulence in the community. Chances are it won't anytime soon... Tongue
dang, thats new to me. i did not know about google investment.

thanks

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:38:19 AM

I didn't read or even see this artilce's headline where you get this? Can you show us reference/source link saying this.

And to OP, you only have to wait or reload the page when it happens since blockchain do have some unexpected maintenance or you can't login due to this or even the same with your situation, so there's no need to worry just wait. Tho I didn't recemmend to use this kind of wallet because of this.
btctousd81 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:33:48 AM

I didn't read or even see this artilce's headline where you get this? Can you show us reference/source link saying this.

And to OP, you only have to wait or reload the page when it happens since blockchain do have some unexpected maintenance or you can't login due to this or even the same with your situation, so there's no need to worry just wait. Tho I didn't recemmend to use this kind of wallet because of this.

what i actually do is get the nodes list and try to add them in my node

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: