Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:19:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Yobit.net | Problem on Deposit  (Read 719 times)
tinasoft (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:51:57 AM

Still they did not answer!!!! my 1.2 ETH gone !!

How long have you been waiting for an answer from support?

1.5 months !!!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:13:24 PM

please keep up this topic. dont use yobit !!!
Socr

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

please keep up this topic. dont use yobit !!!

I will keep this topic going.  There are a lot of other people on others sites like Reddit who are having the same problems.  We should try and get more people to post here and visa versa.  I will make sure to ask my cousin's wife if she can report all of this to the police.  She is in Georgia at the moment so I will speak to her when she gets back.
Ziederdek

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:38 PM

Exactly 70 days ago I have sent 4780 HK tokens to my yobit wallet. This was worth at the time around 40.000 USD when HKN was 8 dollar.
The tokens were sent from orderbook.io to Yobit HKN wallet. The tokens need to be recovered manually is what i understand, for that i need
a member from Yobit exchange to assist me. Still to this day i have not received the tokens in my yobit wallet. I have tried to contact yobit
support numerous times but have not gotten any reaction yet.

I have already contacted members and even the CEO of HKN about this issue. I have been forwarded to yobit support by the ceo of HKN
and will get back to him as soon as i get a reply from Yobit. Their contact support are also trying to contact Yobit from what i understand.

I have sent multiple tickets to yobit through my account on the exchange but still no reply. Anyone that has information for me to get in contact
with yobit please add to this thread, i would appreciate it !!

To the yobit team if you need any additional info to solve this matter let me know and i will provide it.

For over 2 months now i have been trying to contact Yobit support through the exchange, making a ticket every 1 or 2 days. Still no reply !

Transaction ID :

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbad842bfb79a2bc1462503896ef4f415efc4c7b89f28c2867da28e75a338039f

My contact at HACKEN = Lyubomyr Pavlyk
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

please dont use this exchange they are excatly scammer !!
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:06:41 PM

I am not surprised on any kind of problems on YoBit already. I have not replied tickets from December (!) and their promissing to add people in support seems was just lie.
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:59:39 PM

I am not surprised on any kind of problems on YoBit already. I have not replied tickets from December (!) and their promissing to add people in support seems was just lie.

same here and still did not answer any ticket
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

dont use this exchange !!
tinasoft (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:41 AM

still did not reply !!!! they are scammer
_Art_

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:58:52 AM

Please repair GAME.
janarel

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Well fuck, that is a large amount. I lost 400euros yesterday, because they where running on an old chain when I withdrew.
So here is a 400euro bump on the thread by me Roll Eyes

Exactly 70 days ago I have sent 4780 HK tokens to my yobit wallet. This was worth at the time around 40.000 USD when HKN was 8 dollar.
The tokens were sent from orderbook.io to Yobit HKN wallet. The tokens need to be recovered manually is what i understand, for that i need
a member from Yobit exchange to assist me. Still to this day i have not received the tokens in my yobit wallet. I have tried to contact yobit
support numerous times but have not gotten any reaction yet.

I have already contacted members and even the CEO of HKN about this issue. I have been forwarded to yobit support by the ceo of HKN
and will get back to him as soon as i get a reply from Yobit. Their contact support are also trying to contact Yobit from what i understand.

I have sent multiple tickets to yobit through my account on the exchange but still no reply. Anyone that has information for me to get in contact
with yobit please add to this thread, i would appreciate it !!

To the yobit team if you need any additional info to solve this matter let me know and i will provide it.

For over 2 months now i have been trying to contact Yobit support through the exchange, making a ticket every 1 or 2 days. Still no reply !

Transaction ID :

https://etherscan.io/tx/0xbad842bfb79a2bc1462503896ef4f415efc4c7b89f28c2867da28e75a338039f

My contact at HACKEN = Lyubomyr Pavlyk
D_M_G

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:18:21 AM

Either you guys are unlucky , wither i`m lucky..i never had any problems with yobit but i keep reading bad posts.then which one is the most good?
Very sorry for losses, hope you all recover!
nduvan

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:30:41 AM

Hello, ive got some issue.

I try to deposit on yobit.net from mew.
Deposit address look like i8c5zooMvAD2EihQA1u2nFgrj9qXcvZCZj
I cant use that address (error_06).

How to fix it?
Thanks
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

Either you guys are unlucky , wither i`m lucky..i never had any problems with yobit but i keep reading bad posts.then which one is the most good?
Very sorry for losses, hope you all recover!
You are still lucky but dont wait for the time that you would able to face problems with yobit, sooner or later you would experience such thing, not to be rude but this would definitely happen along the way and if you dont like to experience on what most people are complaining now then better not to use this site anymore.
Hello, ive got some issue.

I try to deposit on yobit.net from mew.
Deposit address look like i8c5zooMvAD2EihQA1u2nFgrj9qXcvZCZj
I cant use that address (error_06).

How to fix it?
Thanks
If you are depositing from MEW then deposit address on yobit would really have 0x?HuhHuh start of address and i have seen it do have different value which supposed it do make use by a specific wallet . Would you mind on sharing up which coins you are trying to transfer?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

Guys, Did this bug to be fixed?
I've deposited CLT frm mew to Yobit, frm 24hours ago, but i still get nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: