Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RISE here to stay  (Read 2157 times)
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:52:19 AM

Rise was very old coin project, it was basically scammy when it first came out. People got it from signature etc and dump it. Project died so quickly. Now its alive but I don't think anything other than pump and dump for it. Sorry. I can't see any good news.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 07:41:50 PM

I've a lot of rise since the ico. For now it's impossible to get access to the web wallet, no response from the team. A lot of people like me...

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

The team around Rise was considered unqualified for the job by the time of ICO and things have not changed that much. A lot of people will lose money again on Rise, but that's how it goes when you start chasing pumps. There are a lot of better trades that people can take right now such as BTS sub 3200, DOT at 170 etc.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:12:11 PM

Rise maybe a good altcoin with good technology but most times if you see a coin going up in this way then expect it to mean that the coins is being pump. We should be use to this as bitcoin and ethereum are being pump time without number. When those pumping this coin start to dumping it on the head of amatuar traders you will see that many unlucky will lose money and great investment to the manipulations of pump and dump group. I will try to study rise and wait for the right time to invest into it.
josebcn

Activity: 394
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:09:06 PM

Pump and dump coin and thread. Cry

Telegram Group Crypto Gifs Channel https://t.me/Cryptogifschannel
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:43:49 AM

Heard a ton about RISE nowadays. Keep your eyes on RISE. I think you can make some gains here. Starting to pick up right now and not sure when we will see these low prices again.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
elma

Activity: 1932
Merit: 940

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 03:48:51 PM

Heard a ton about RISE nowadays. Keep your eyes on RISE. I think you can make some gains here. Starting to pick up right now and not sure when we will see these low prices again.
for now, Rise is a scam, a lot of people with rise trapped in their webwallet. No help from the dev, busy to sell maybe.

"Qu’on me donne six lignes écrites de la main du plus honnête homme, j'y trouverai de quoi le faire pendre.“ (Richelieu)
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:20:11 PM

for now, Rise is a scam, a lot of people with rise trapped in their webwallet. No help from the dev, busy to sell maybe.

I'm not quite sure it's a scam, but the thing you're talking about has been going on for a while now. A couple of days ago they announced that they were starting to give the people their coins back and today the Director of Communications said that hopefully at the end of next week everybody is taken care of. But up until now I haven't seen anyone get their old RISE back...

It's also noteworthy that with the entire crypto space in a dip, RISE is stable or even rising. Why and how? I don't know...
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:49:25 PM

For me, Rise is an excellent coin and this is just the beginning..
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:51:52 PM

I made money playing this coin...got out already.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

I made money playing this coin...got out already.
Every one is not lucky like you because Rise is never been good for investment we have many scam projects like this but just very few peoples can make good profit mostly peoples after losing money feel very bad good luck to your profit
Gail.09

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:35:26 AM

I never had any problem with RISE.. I like this platform
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:03:17 PM

I never had any problem with RISE.. I like this platform

Are you stupid. You did not even checked the thread when the query thread has been started. OP and other replied in the October month bro not now. So no one need your explanation here. You might noticed that some of the people doing the same mistake by dig up the old thread to live. That is not at all advisable bro. Because of your post even some other newbie also quote more in this dead thread. I think post will alert them to stop spamming in this thread. Thanks mate for understanding.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:20:49 PM

Pump and dump groups at work and this pumping may not last for long. I think RISE is having it own share of the activities of pump and dump group and to some extent it means this coin is going to rise in future as this whales are going to come back and pump the coins again. When the price of a coin is going up without reason then expect that some manipulation is happening some were.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:54:12 AM

RISE Asked & Answered — May

Thank you to the community members who submitted questions to us last week. Outlined below are all questions asked and their respective answers at present. If these answers develop or change we will aim to inform the community through future updates.

https://medium.com/rise-vision/rise-asked-answered-may-1a7fc612ce9b
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:32:34 AM

RISE Developer Application Challenge

Create an App using RISE APIs
The vision of RISE is to offer an ecosystem for developers to interact and build on the RISE Delegated Proof of Stake blockchain. Since the release of the RISE TypeScript core into mainnet last month, it is now a great time to launch the RISE Application Challenge. We encourage a collaborative approach to development to attract the brightest and best minds to our network.
The RISE Application Challenge is designed to engage developers of multiple programming languages to interact and create with RISE developer tools. RISE API libraries allow you to easily integrate RISE blockchain interactions into your own applications.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:40 AM

Hello Rise believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Rise at: https://cointopper.com/coin/rise

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:24:41 PM

RISE Newsletter — 2018 Highlights

https://medium.com/rise-vision/rise-newsletter-2018-highlights-95d82a509057
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:27:55 PM

in my own opinion i think the price correction in the year 2016 is over and now is the time to recover again. BTC and the market will surely go for it again this year!
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:06:29 PM

in my own opinion i think the price correction in the year 2016 is over and now is the time to recover again. BTC and the market will surely go for it again this year!
In fact, it would be nice to know what forces influence the cryptocurrency market and what exactly is needed today in order to restore the position of the beginning of 2018.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: