Bitcoin Forum
August 20, 2018, 04:50:53 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [For Hire]🔥Campaign Manager | ICO Advertisement | Project Posting🔥[For Hire]  (Read 1083 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:29:37 AM

Need a campaign manager? You have come to the right place.
Now offering management of many bounty campaigns including: Article, Avatar, Facebook, Signature, Slack, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube and most other campaigns.
I am also available to post any thread that you want, for a small fee. (Read the rules below)

What you can expect if you hire me:

• A Professional Service: I will complete the job to a high standard, from start to finish.
  • Complete Transparency: If there is something wrong with the campaign, rest assured, I will definitely let you know and try fix it immediately.
  • A Wide Range of Resources: I have access to a designer, along with a back-end and front-end coder.
  • Good Communication: I am always up to answer any questions or queries that my client may have. I am available most of the time, except when I am sleeping. Timezone: GMT+10
  • Great Amount of Experience: In my 3 years on this forum, I have participated and managed many bounty campaign. I definitely know how they work and how to run them.
  • Highly Proficient in English: I am a native English speaker and writer, which is to a high standard.
  • Competitive Rates: My rates are negotiable and can be made to fit the client's budget.

Rules:

• I will not entertain any scam services.
  • Unless it is imperative that I hold the funds, they must be given to a trusted escrow on this forum.
  • If you have any questions regarding rates, please send me a PM instead of writing on this thread.

How To Contact Me:

This Forum: Send Me A Message Via PM

Email: hashforce101btc@gmail.com

Telegram: @hashbtc

Previous/Running Bounty Campaigns

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BOUNTY PORTALS
BLOG
WHERE BOUNTY MANAGEMENT
MEETS AUTOMATION
SIGNATURE CAMPAIGNS
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIA CAMPAIGNS
AND MORE!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:13:59 AM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.