Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:58:41 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia  (Read 1435 times)
cryptoshaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:33:34 AM

Russia, the world’s largest nation, borders European and Asian countries as well as the Pacific and Arctic oceans

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wakawaka12

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:50:38 AM

Are people really that unfriendly as they say, or is it misperception?
darkr

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:24:51 PM

If Russians stop drinking this country will raise and show us that it is great. Russia is so different!!!

TTITA

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:05:45 PM

All I know about russia is one of the super power states.
a large country with great military force and vast territory.
they have a disciplined government. economically of course they belong to developed countries.
Climate they have territory

Sniar

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:50:00 PM

Vast country with rich history and beautiful landscapes. However the government sucks, it's corrupted a lot as I heard. People outside Moscow live very poor according to my friend from St. Petersburg.
trako

Activity: 476

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:31:34 PM

Russia is a very powerful country. a country that is a state culture. but russia is scaring me. nuclear weapons and pro-war situations.

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 15- Jan. 14 │ Whitepaper 
mozartopfer

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:32 PM

Russia is a huge country but its people do not use its huge potential in tourism or entrepreneurship. They just use their gas and oil without any other ideas how to make great deal out of surroundings. People are mostly uneducated. That is why they fall easily under propaganda produced by the government. Government officials are stealing money from those people, murder those who are not decile and lead their country to disaster. They claim to hate Europe and America, they claim to love their country but in fact their children are living outside the country because these officials have turned it to garbage.
AnnaRasskazova

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:01:02 PM

Russia is a big good country, but with a lot of problems. And these problems exist in any sphere and in general everywhere
Jerry_Hype

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:06:35 PM

Compared to other countries people aggressive enough. But within the country also differs markedly by region. For example people in Siberia or Far East friendly than  central part of country.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 938

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:01:55 AM

Depends on education. I have many friends from Russia, Belarus and the other CIS nations, and these guys are very friendly and respectful with me. But I have heard about foreign tourists getting racially attacked in Russia (especially if they have darker hair or skin color). But then, I guess isolated incidents occur everywhere, even in the United States.

Jerry_Hype

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:50:47 AM

Russia are countries which great , russia is a very interesting to tourists . I love russia.

Welcome to Kiselyovsk Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.