Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:08:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for the best ICO...  (Read 4217 times)
ICO_Estate_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ICO EstateCoin Project manager

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:33:04 PM

Consider such a project as Estate Coin. The project Estate Coin offers a new concept of investment in real estate. Exactly Real estate has a high reliability and liquidity rating. Tokens that are realized within of the ICO campaign will give an opportunity to receive income up to 36% per annum in the crypto currency (in bitcoin or up to 270% in USD, this income can be during the period when mining equipment works). Tokens are provided with real square meters of built residential real estate. More information on the site https://estate-coin.com

ICO IS GO ON! | WEBSITE | WP | ERC20 Token!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:35:40 PM

Stash ico is happening now its having high potentiality where they are including all the features of the existing most popular crypto currency so that you will get all the benefit of coin even team is looking solid you can look into their ICO website.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:41:53 PM

hello together,

i am very new into trading, and I made a few big mistakes and lost mostly everything  Sad

So now I decided the to spend the last $500 dollars that I have in an innovative ICO, in the hope that I get at least a part of my losses back.

My question is, is there any experienced trader that can recommend me a good ICO?

Right now I look at:

- presearch
- monetha
- substratum

What do you think? I would be very thankful for some help!
I suggest that you try to choose monetha coins in the sale and purchase because in a short time the price of coins may be soaring and you can get the maximum profit. In first try who knows is suitable for you and continue to run it to satisfy your feelings until whenever and as compensate for previous losses.
Anna69

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:45:13 PM

I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit

I've Already invested in Adex
I think about investing in ICO confideal and Avant
If someone knows that this is a bad idea? Tell me

My friend is investing in Confideal. i know that it promotes transparency, making essential business tools available without legal or coding skills. why not
de_crypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:03:55 PM

My friend is investing in Confideal. i know that it promotes transparency, making essential business tools available without legal or coding skills. why not

I'm not sure Confideal is a good idea. Another "ethereum killer", how they are different from Tezos, for exmple?
Michae1k

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

I'm not sure Confideal is a good idea. Another "ethereum killer", how they are different from Tezos, for exmple?

oh, i just think to invest in confideal.. I read a lot of good comments about it. "ethereum killer"? Why?
Franko30

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:09:30 PM

hello together,

i am very new into trading, and I made a few big mistakes and lost mostly everything  Sad

So now I decided the to spend the last $500 dollars that I have in an innovative ICO, in the hope that I get at least a part of my losses back.

My question is, is there any experienced trader that can recommend me a good ICO?

Right now I look at:

- presearch
- monetha
- substratum

I think one should invest into real products or stable
 I'll try some of those: - unikoingold, -confideal, -Enigma ICO
Not sure if each will bring me money, but I hope
de_crypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:33:05 PM

oh, i just think to invest in confideal.. I read a lot of good comments about it. "ethereum killer"? Why?

sorry, missed it, i was talking about Universa. was reading two projects at the same time.
don't have an opinion about C yet.
roganite

Activity: 235

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:11:23 AM

Crowdholding. Starts on the 1st of November

https://ico.crowdholding.com
Michae1k

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:25:16 AM

sorry, missed it, i was talking about Universa. was reading two projects at the same time.
don't have an opinion about C yet.

I read some news today morning that confidial is the future of international trade. Did you heard something about it?
and btw I agree about universa, bad idea
OneMoreCoin44

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:50:35 PM

Well, I just finished watching 3rd season of Rick and Morty, so its time to earn some money.
I spend a few hours searching for the best upcoming project and found these: Streamr, MicroMoney, Utrust and Confideal.

Can anybody kindly share comment if any can make x10?^^

I saw a weekly review on Confideal. I began to read about them and refused to invest in FLUX and enter into Confideal.

I will put in 500 dollars.
Franko30

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:06:00 PM

Well, I just finished watching 3rd season of Rick and Morty, so its time to earn some money.
I spend a few hours searching for the best upcoming project and found these: Streamr, MicroMoney, Utrust and Confideal.

Can anybody kindly share comment if any can make x10?^^

I saw a weekly review on Confideal. I began to read about them and refused to invest in FLUX and enter into Confideal.

I will put in 500 dollars.
As for me, what is that Flux.fund is complete nonsense, which is created so that the owners earn money and make another one of the same projects.
And if something like confideal, one can wait. These guys have some to lose. As for me it is the best background for investors.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:15:25 PM

modum.io - is a monster. Mark my words
NiceIT

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

there is AR token, what do u think? could it be a scam project? does it have a promising future?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
the company is already in AR/VR/3D business for a while.. like 3 years or so...
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:57:11 PM

hello together,

i am very new into trading, and I made a few big mistakes and lost mostly everything  Sad

Right now I look at:

- presearch
- monetha
- substratum

In my opinion, I think good ICOs will depend on an individual and personal preferences, a good ICO to me might be a bad one to you, someone might a recommend an ICO to you simply because they are promoting or they are an ambassador, but only to find out that the ICO is not in anyway interesting.

There a lot good ICOs going on around but its actually up to you to choose the one that suits you best. I would recommend to you some website which you can go through and they might assist in finding an ICO that is worth investing in. Do your own digging, research and read about certain projects so that you don't end up investing in scam ICOs.

I would recommend to you to visit: ICObazaar, token market, ICOlist, smith and crown, ICOcountdown

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
runio

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:10:25 PM

Take a look at Pally ICO, low max cap, best advisors, and big exchange confirmed (etherdelta https://twitter.com/etherdelta/status/917416791739072512 )
15th October - Pally ICO Smiley
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

hello together,

Right now I look at:

- presearch
- monetha
- substratum

I will answer as Confucius said: "The knower does not speak, but the speaker does not know."  Brother, here everything is the same as you, you want to earn, make your brain work.

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Crptotradr

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:39:45 PM

Take a look at www.modex.tech and www.alttradex.com

Both have good teams and good upside potential at an early stage.  Alttradex is a lot like Binance and that is up 10x plus since end of July/beginning of August.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

looking for the best ICON is a good thing because by looking for a good ICO then it has starch pay.
Densite

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:37:53 PM

At the moment it is difficult to name a hot candidate, because the market is quite heated. my tip for you would be to get an eye on Confideal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: