Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:21:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does the name of a Cryptocurrency determine its growth ?  (Read 847 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

I think it can add the popularity, people will remember your coin if you got an unique name but it wont help the developer to attract users and investor, in the end they will see the feature and the potential of the coin not the name or your logo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yonghongtang

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:52:33 AM

When we watch out for cryptocurrencies ,we also check the uniqueness behind its name and logo possibly : ) at times and it now seems like it really truly does matter in the growth of the Cryptocurrency at times.

Read More=> https://zycrypto.com/name-cryptocurrency-determine-growth/

No buddy, I consider the value and potential of a cryptocurrency only .No matter what's name of it
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 11:04:18 AM

When we watch out for cryptocurrencies ,we also check the uniqueness behind its name and logo possibly : ) at times and it now seems like it really truly does matter in the growth of the Cryptocurrency at times.

Brand is the first thing to jidge the campaign. It dictates first impression of investors. Imagine this. If you have a very excellent platform idea while your ANN title is shit,dick,dildo and so on. Do you think serious investors will waste time on clicking your thread and see what inside of it? I think this is not connected with growth but investors can determine already if the devs was serious and dedicated if they put effort on choosing name and logo. 
I agree to you that it is not only the logo and name dictates the growth of a cryptocurrency. Branding tells us if the cryptocurrency will boom or not, while the functionality or niche of the crypto tells us if it will be in the market for a long time. Many cryptocurrency banished because of poor niche and they just have a good branding.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:18:12 AM

Nice analysis( according to Nice analysis about your article) but still here something missing that you didn't made sure whether they are acting or not the market of cryptocurrency .
First of all here the main thing that I figured out that the coins which started with the name of bitcoin like words  are getting success easily in the starting but after the few months they getting down , so herr factor may be a good thing also by name .
And also the TBC named coin in this field ( the billion coin ) , its name is really cool but still most of people in my network are saying that it is not much better coin like dash or ETH  and also they are not preferred to buy this coin .
So indirectly i means to say no matter whether what is the name of the coin , Matter is that what the price of the coin and how the price is going increasing speedly and attracting the investors .
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: