Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:47:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SNT about to rocket? all time low right now  (Read 721 times)
Alanin (OP)

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:16:50 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 01:32:32 PM by Alanin

What do you guys think about SNT at the moment. Taking a look at the chart (1k satoshis). It seems that it could rocket upwards anytime now. On top of that it also has a pretty solid market cap around 160Mln $,

I see a potentially 1,5-4x in the coming days from now.
Please share evalueations on this coin.

Heres link to the chart: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SNTBTC/wrPPvB7d-snt-trend-channels/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:24:39 PM

SNT is at the bottom and sometimes below 1000 satoshi, below the ICO. Seems like sharks are gathering goods. Many are waiting for its boom. Tell yourself to be patient
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

SNT is at the bottom and sometimes below 1000 satoshi, below the ICO. Seems like sharks are gathering goods. Many are waiting for its boom. Tell yourself to be patient

I dont know if i should sell some ETH and get on the boat now, or wait til tomorrow(payday) and hope im not too late  Huh
That's my real struggle right now  Cry
Solrider13

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:36:11 PM

I got out of SNT , there is some crazy price manipulation going on. I bought around 1200sat thinking it was the bottom but realized the order/sell book was not in my favor and 2200 sat may not happen any time soon. When they release the app. I'm sure it will finally pass the .10 cent ceiling it seems to have had, but I've also been seeing FUD saying these guys are scammers and they are the ones that wont quit selling.

lugospod

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

I don't see how you see bottom... SNT had the lowest price 0,02X$ a month ago... now it is 0,04X... I see 100% increase.... BTC is lower because BTC value has increased, so you can now buy more SNT with the same amount of BTC then a month ago...
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:47:31 PM

I don't see how you see bottom... SNT had the lowest price 0,02X$ a month ago... now it is 0,04X... I see 100% increase.... BTC is lower because BTC value has increased, so you can now buy more SNT with the same amount of BTC then a month ago...

I dont understand??
Im quite sure he's measuring in satoshis and not dollars. If you look at the all-time chart, you would see that its on the lowest point ever (measrured in satoshis)
This is the new "floor" that it potentially can boom from
lugospod

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:56:44 PM

I dont understand??
Im quite sure he's measuring in satoshis and not dollars. If you look at the all-time chart, you would see that its on the lowest point ever (measrured in satoshis)

If you look at it that way, then as BTC raises you have more and more coins that could "potentially" boom... so I don't see this as a factor that the coin could or should boom... basically if someone invested in this a month ago, he earned 100%...I see this as great progress...to keep growing it needs a) pump Smiley or b) news....

Or in other words the question you should ask yourself "is the coin XXX really worth X% of BTC now that the BTC is 47xx$"...
Zwabberkrans

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:57:28 PM

I saw the price dipping below 1k sat aswell. did some research and saw a lot of people talking about it being a scam coin. so you should do a little more research. Curious if you going in or not, because it looks realy tempting.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

I saw the price dipping below 1k sat aswell. did some research and saw a lot of people talking about it being a scam coin. so you should do a little more research. Curious if you going in or not, because it looks realy tempting.
speculation like this will hype the project better to understand the project before going in I think there's a lots of possibilities and for sure members around
the forum will see and study the potential of this coin and if they find good chance they will not let the opportunities to just pass them its very common
to investors to check the project before entering.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:02:56 PM

I dont understand??

I bought SNT from Bitcoin, not $, so I really feel its price is very low. Altcoins seems pump but SNT not.
Waiting. Waiting!!!!
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:26:46 PM

dont see anything special. all other altcoin have same chart. look at BAT or Bancor

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:57:42 PM

Btw this analyzis is based  on the chart, market cap and that currently are hiring a guy for promoting the coin to investors.

Edit: And btw, since i posted, pretty green candles has started to show
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

I got out of SNT , there is some crazy price manipulation going on. I bought around 1200sat thinking it was the bottom but realized the order/sell book was not in my favor and 2200 sat may not happen any time soon. When they release the app. I'm sure it will finally pass the .10 cent ceiling it seems to have had, but I've also been seeing FUD saying these guys are scammers and they are the ones that wont quit selling.

There have been some weird orders, but I don't think it's a scam. The price may dip further, but I think it's worth holding on to your SNT.
Alanin (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

There have been some weird orders, but I don't think it's a scam. The price may dip further, but I think it's worth holding on to your SNT.

Theres alot of people saying its a dead coin or a scam coin. So im getting pretty confused if i should buy or not. So for now im going with Waves, as they just announced that they are going to make a new deal with Russia.
But yea, people who bought SNT by the time i posted OP, would have made 5% profits now. Still, all the talk about scammers etc, is too much atm.

I will however share my next "find" on a very promising coin. And debate with you guys again, if it could be worth investing, etc.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:57:20 PM

What do you guys think about SNT at the moment. Taking a look at the chart (1k satoshis). It seems that it could rocket upwards anytime now. On top of that it also has a pretty solid market cap around 160Mln $,

I see a potentially 1,5-4x in the coming days from now.
Please share evalueations on this coin.

Heres link to the chart: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SNTBTC/wrPPvB7d-snt-trend-channels/
SNT token already below the ico price and i believe the past experience about the pump will come again for us, I just have stocked a lot of the snt token and i want to sell my snt token above the ico price at least i will get the double for my investment. It seems become a real in the future.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:08:40 PM

it looks very interesting project and it have keeps my interest in it to invest in this project. i think it is such an interesting oppurtunity to invest in it. snt has lowered its price much lower than the price it has 3 weeks ago and a month ago. i think the price is much low and i hope this investment gives a much good profit in the future.
very_452001

Activity: 1056
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:18:34 PM

It has a coin supply in billions  Shocked so lucky to be worth 4 cents now.

paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:14:29 PM

One of my most trusted projects . The team is just a little quiet .

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███