Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:22:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144235 times)
ampirebus (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:17:10 PM
Last edit: March 29, 2019, 08:19:50 AM by ampirebus

Last Update - 13.02.2019

Universa is a new generation blockchain protocol, which has every potential to become a significant landmark in the development of a blockchain industry. Alexander Borodich, a creator of Universa platform, explains why this can happen in the nearest future. “Today, the dependence of blockchain on highly costly mining process resembles the dependence of gold coins on the price of gold. Instead, we suggest new cheap and easy way of creating smart contracts, which can act as cash substitutes, in a somewhat original way. If the invention of a bitcoin can be compared to the discovery of gold, then Universa is a new stage, symbolizing the arrival of paper money to the market of mutual settlements,” he says.

Five Key Advantages of Universa over Bitcoin and Ethereum

1. Universa is a pioneer of the new generation blockchain

Universa has originally been developed not as a cryptocurrency, but as a protocol creating and operating chains of smart contracts. Therefore, Universa platform does not depend on mining, which results both in high speed and low cost of procession operations, in terms of the resources required.

2. Universa is 1000 times faster than user familiar Bitcoin

Universa nodes do not require mining and are responsible for verifying the transactions and smart contracts that customers submit onto the network. Waiving mining opened a way to increase network performance by hundreds of times. The Universa blockchain structure is based on the language of smart contracts, developed from scratch. The well-thought-out logical structure and language hierarchy made it possible to reach the speed of 10,000 transactions per second on the network nodes.

3. Universa transactions are 100 times cheaper than those in Bitcoin

Today, it deems absolutely unreasonable to charge $3,85 for a few cents worth microtransaction. Yet, on the Bitcoin platform, this price is a current money transfer fee, which accounts for the speculative nature of Bitcoin exchange rate, and its high volatility. The smart contacts system on Universa platform allowed to decrease such fees by hundreds of times.

4. Universa offers an entirely new smart contract system

Various smart contract chains can be created on Universa platform.  These smart contracts can be implemented in almost all business fields. Universa smart contracts can be applied to programming both intracompany applications and public ones. For example:

• Vehicle smart key
  • Fitness and SPA pass card
  • IoT - smart home elements working together
  • Payments at parking lots or gas stations
  • Logistics, cargo tracking  

It will be possible to implement all of the above mentioned and many other ways of Universa smart contracts applications, in the nearest future.

5. Universa is real “smart money”

The Universa platform significantly simplifies the transaction processes in the field of e-commerce. It will make it possible to accept payments in any currency in automated mode in any currency in automatic mode and formalize the transaction document with a smart contract on the spot. Along with everything else, Universa will simplify the process of applying for loans in the Internet, electronic currency exchange, and filling in customs declarations to a great extent.

There is no doubt that Universa will soon become one of the key blockchain platforms and will be widely present in different business spheres. Alexander Borodich is very open about his ambitious plan to  attract at least $ 100 million during TGE. Today, Borodich, the former Mail.ru Group top manager, is the most active venture investor in Russia and the founder of Venture Club crowd investment platform.

In short: Universa defines a set of data formats, protocols and entities, which enable smart contracts owned and controlled by services, organizations and persons, with a decentralized notary cloud that certifies each transaction.

Each smart contract comes in a heavily protected, packed representation, the capsule, signed by at least one party (the owner) and optionally by any number of other parties; the capsule contains an unencrypted public, and optionally an encrypted private part, with multiple-key access. For example, the contract owner may not have access to the encrypted part, and several other parties may independently have access.

Each capsule has a unique ID, by which the notary cloud can confirm and revoke its approval of the respective contract. A capsule approved by the notary cloud contains a smart contract, valid for all purposes declared in its public part.

A party that has the necessary rights (e.g. keys) to perform one or more valid actions under the respective contract can perform those and validate the results, e.g., transfer some e-currency from one owner to another, vote with a public or privileged share, receive dividends, or do virtually anything else.

More information about Universa Team you can find on universablockchain.com

KEY MILESTONES

TGE BREAKDOWN

ARTICLES ON UNIVERSA

Universa Business Development
Partnerships & Negotiations
Malaysia
Kazakhstan
Russia
China
Bahrain
Tunis
Mexico
Liechtenstein
Finland

Key Universa Achievements
Launch of Mainnet
UTN tokens distribution
UTN-UTNP bidirectional swap
WebClient 2.0 release
UltraBTC/UltraETH hypertokens release
digital gold and Swiss Franc release (uGold and uCHF)
Universa Foundation created
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:19:59 PM

It sounds like Universa platform basically offers a full use of block chain on everyday life. I occasionally come across some similar projects, but none has claimed they could reach such enormously high peed of transaction before. Impressive. Let's see how it goes.
Mertalot

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:22:36 PM

Yes I try to catch news about this project for a while now. As far as I know the pre ico has started this week?The technology of this project does look like it's a lot of work lying behind it. And the cost and speed of transaction makes a favorable difference compared to other blockchains. Still to read their wp, but out of what  I already know I'm almost convinced that it will be a success.
kkoh360

Activity: 254

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:25:21 PM

Solid team there. Any advisors for Universa?

MelodyRowell

Activity: 394
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:26:35 PM

Yes I try to catch news about this project for a while now. As far as I know the pre ico has started this week?The technology of this project does look like it's a lot of work lying behind it. And the cost and speed of transaction makes a favorable difference compared to other blockchains. Still to read their wp, but out of what  I already know I'm almost convinced that it will be a success.

I scanned their wp. I'm not entirely convinced what it's there for early investors, but as for someone like me who has to handle loads of workload everyday, and big part of it comes in old doc and paper, this Universa idea surely sounds attractive. And yes, the wp is well delivered, written in clear terms. Still need to check out the tech sections for more details.
fitinplace

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:13 PM

It seems that Universa blockchain  is really a new word at the area of creating smart contracts. I read whitepaper and think technical characteristics are impressive. Often I read articles about the fact that the most promising and unreached area for IT is the creation of smart contracts. It looks like Universa blockchain is a pioneer in this area.
sxafir

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:41 PM

What kind of coin is this?
BlockHash

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

The documents, wp, team everything looks very descent by now. I haven't heard about this project before, will be glad if anybody share some info (artilces, may be telegram/ wechat). But what ive read in the announcement made me think about this project.. may be i will become one of the universa token holders
Ripdon007

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:36:28 PM

Very ambitious project!

As far as I know from the article on newsbtc.com, Mr. Borodich plans to attract 100 million. Not bad!

I mine my bitcoins at https://www.directpool.net ### I get my bitcoin news fix at https://coinreport.net
basket ball

Activity: 971
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:37:27 PM

Indonesian translator reserved

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
Xiongli123

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:38:52 PM

Yes, I read several articles about  the Universa. The truth is, the technical side of the project is very well thought out, and the idea also is impressive! I wish you success! I will take part in the ICO.
https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/08/15/universa-to-raise-100-million-ico/
Mertalot

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:39:21 PM

The documents, wp, team everything looks very descent by now. I haven't heard about this project before, will be glad if anybody share some info (artilces, may be telegram/ wechat). But what ive read in the announcement made me think about this project.. may be i will become one of the universa token holders

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/08/15/universa-to-raise-100-million-ico/

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/29/five-advantages-universa-blockchain-bitcoin-ethereum/

Here are some articles that I've read. They make very ambitiös catchy claims but together with it, they do have real technology to implement. That's one of the main reasons why I follow news of this project
BlockHash

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

Mertalot thanks! I will chech this ones. I've just noticed some plans about Liberland? They have Liberland Future Fund in the ICO breakdown. Why did they put it there? And what is the benefits for other investors, most of which, as I presume, are not citizens of this young country?
Sterben

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:52:33 PM

Gonna follow this project and see how it goes. I'd like to participate in the Bounty when it get's announced Smiley
yourboss

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:01:43 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2017, 03:27:21 PM by yourboss

I've been waiting for official announcement of universa here. In my opinion, one of the most promisin upcoming ICO now. A bright idea, and if it succeeds in some years millions of people will use smart contracts on this blockchain:) Good luck!
I saw somebody asked about social nets of this project? If interesting here are links:
Telegram https://t.me/Uplatform

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

Which one will come first prototype or ICO as the roadmap showing before end Q3 Universa blockchain will get released. I think network cost depend on the miner cost if bitcoin has more high value than nothing wrong to pay around $4 as network miner fee because the price will go high the fee as well as will increase.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
yourboss

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

About Liberland I've read it is expected that all services in this country like e-passport, corporate register and other will operate on Universa blockchain.
kspro

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:43:41 PM

-Vehicle smart key
-Fitness and SPA pass card
-IoT - smart home elements working together
-Payments at parking lots or gas stations
-Logistics, cargo tracking

Really wide range of implementation.
I haven't study the technology side yet, but all what's written here sounds pretty attractive. However, I dont understand how can they offer such high speed of transactions??
playgame

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:39:37 PM

Good luck!

I have been watching this project for a long time
yourboss

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:44:44 PM

-Vehicle smart key
-Fitness and SPA pass card
-IoT - smart home elements working together
-Payments at parking lots or gas stations
-Logistics, cargo tracking

Really wide range of implementation.
I haven't study the technology side yet, but all what's written here sounds pretty attractive. However, I dont understand how can they offer such high speed of transactions??

Well, I'm not that good at it, but as far as I understood, they don't have mining, so they simply verify crypto signatures from the contract and it's validity
Borodich said once that test speed was about 10,000 per sec Shocked
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: