Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:05:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNIVERSA | Blockchain Protocol for Business  (Read 144248 times)
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:15:32 PM

The main net was already launch, so what will gonna happened next? Does the changes in Universa token will finally change?

I don't want to regret that I bought  too many UTN because I believe and put all my trust in this project but I wanted to see any progress for Universa. It is one of my ace token that's why I invest alot. I hope that right after the hundred days after the launching, things will become better for Universa.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Observer36

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

Great news Cool https://medium.com/universablockchain/east-west-east-68d5c0758065

I'v notice a few very promising things from this update Smiley :

"Spoke at the Blockchain Summit Hong Kong conference with a presentation “The Blockchain that will Change the World”. Described examples of blockchain usage for automating tax collection, creating smart money and moving to smart electronic workflow using Universa Smart Contracts "

- "Met Shenzhen business community representatives and agreed on joint development of several global projects based on Universa Blockchain"

"Spoke at the YPO meeting of top managers from all over the world, showing a picture of the world after the blockchain revolution. We agreed to try and implement Universa Blockchain at a global food chain and a major European bank. Universa and me as its founder and CEO were invited to become a member of the YPO."

And this teaser with the card... looks awesome Wink 
efelixir

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:14:19 PM

Great update from Alexander! Keep it going.  Smiley
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

Did the Universa take part in Consensus conferense? I see that a lot of project devs taking part, and price of this project growing... But Universa not... Are they was there?
no, they don't take part in consensus because Universa team prefers to attend AfricaBlockchainForum, I think they have taken a good action and their business instincts are great, you can see this photo to know who decided to work with Universa after AfricaBlockchainForum

source: https://medium.com/universablockchain/east-west-east-68d5c0758065

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:45:14 PM

Did the Universa take part in Consensus conferense? I see that a lot of project devs taking part, and price of this project growing... But Universa not... Are they was there?

I think the team would unequivocally tell investors about their presence at the conference, although Borodich is able to surprise and it is likely that we will learn about this in the next week's report after the conference!

I don't think they attended Consensus. Last thing I heard was that Borodich was in North Africa talking to the African central banks (Tunesia)?

Exactly, Universa team didn't present their project on the Consensus. Anyway this is not a last thing in cryptocurrency world.
No, because I'm sure that we would have see some news about it here. It looks like they are promoting it in Africa.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:49 PM

no, they don't take part in consensus because Universa team prefers to attend AfricaBlockchainForum, I think they have taken a good action and their business instincts are great, you can see this photo to know who decided to work with Universa after AfricaBlockchainForum

source: https://medium.com/universablockchain/east-west-east-68d5c0758065

Alexander Borodich is a worthy example of how a developer should look and cheer for his project! While he expands partnerships, the team is actively working to implement the product. Keep it up!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:01:57 PM

Great news Cool https://medium.com/universablockchain/east-west-east-68d5c0758065

I'v notice a few very promising things from this update Smiley :

"Spoke at the Blockchain Summit Hong Kong conference with a presentation “The Blockchain that will Change the World”. Described examples of blockchain usage for automating tax collection, creating smart money and moving to smart electronic workflow using Universa Smart Contracts "

- "Met Shenzhen business community representatives and agreed on joint development of several global projects based on Universa Blockchain"

"Spoke at the YPO meeting of top managers from all over the world, showing a picture of the world after the blockchain revolution. We agreed to try and implement Universa Blockchain at a global food chain and a major European bank. Universa and me as its founder and CEO were invited to become a member of the YPO."

And this teaser with the card... looks awesome Wink 

I also think Alexander Borodich is the real asset of this project because he know about the direction of this project and how to explore new opportunities for this platform. Even this is under the radar but in long term this will out perform so many project into this field.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

what news in this company, why they do not pay for the work done, has already passed very mnego time, is it scammers or not? tell me

what news in this company, why they do not pay for the work done, has already passed very mnego time, is it scammers or not? tell me

There has been a ton of news.  Do you follow the telegram or news postings?  They have a schedule of updates every 2 weeks now since the mainnet just launched, typically on progress and new partnerships.  As soon as UTN native tokens launch, beta contracts launch, and more Universa is going to likely take off with use, ICOs on it, etc.  Certain the tokens that funded it UTNP and UTN (needed also to buy transactions) will skyrocket as well.

Is launching ICOs the main driver of the value of the Universe platform or what other aspects are built in?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zirnitra

Activity: 178
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:23:04 AM

There has been a ton of news.  Do you follow the telegram or news postings?  They have a schedule of updates every 2 weeks now since the mainnet just launched, typically on progress and new partnerships.  As soon as UTN native tokens launch, beta contracts launch, and more Universa is going to likely take off with use, ICOs on it, etc.  Certain the tokens that funded it UTNP and UTN (needed also to buy transactions) will skyrocket as well.

Is launching ICOs the main driver of the value of the Universe platform or what other aspects are built in?

Not at all, in fact, this is just the smallest bit. Universa improved smart contracts suitable for B2B, basically just like any contract should look like,  unlike Ethereum Dapps. Universa also created smart money with various applications in real life, for instance, it prohibits 6. million users of social welfare in Malaysia to buy alcohol and tobacco-related products, but this is not all, imagine tax collection to whole new level. What do you think as shown in pictures above why are they talking to banks?
There is as well Ocean of liquidity project which will be better known after its release according to the roadmap.

*Image Removed*  (https://signals.network/join/13CA82)
Zirnitra

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:28:27 AM

What do you guys think of this price prediction? I find it very conservative, I`m not sure writer ever took into account possibilities of Universa and where is heading towards but I would agree all this is yet to be confirmed. If so, this article is misleading.

http://www.coinliker.com/forecast/universa-3hoT-prediction

Darealdeal

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

What do you guys think of this price prediction? I find it very conservative, I`m not sure writer ever took into account possibilities of Universa and where is heading towards but I would agree all this is yet to be confirmed. If so, this article is misleading.

Last week i looked there and it said universa Will be worth 0 next year. Now it says this, i Would be happy with 2 usd. But i see more in the future coming!
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Last week i looked there and it said universa Will be worth 0 next year. Now it says this, i Would be happy with 2 usd. But i see more in the future coming!

If Universa will reach USD 2 next year I can officially quit my job and make a trip around the world or something. Fingers crossed!
vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

There has been a ton of news.  Do you follow the telegram or news postings?  They have a schedule of updates every 2 weeks now since the mainnet just launched, typically on progress and new partnerships.  As soon as UTN native tokens launch, beta contracts launch, and more Universa is going to likely take off with use, ICOs on it, etc.  Certain the tokens that funded it UTNP and UTN (needed also to buy transactions) will skyrocket as well.

Not at all, in fact, this is just the smallest bit. Universa improved smart contracts suitable for B2B, basically just like any contract should look like,  unlike Ethereum Dapps. Universa also created smart money with various applications in real life, for instance, it prohibits 6. million users of social welfare in Malaysia to buy alcohol and tobacco-related products, but this is not all, imagine tax collection to whole new level. What do you think as shown in pictures above why are they talking to banks?
There is as well Ocean of liquidity project which will be better known after its release according to the roadmap.

Good points you mentioned, thank you for sharing. Wouldn't it in theory also be possible to achieve the same things on the Ethereum blockchain?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Zirnitra

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

Ha, ha thank you, so good to know. I was wondering myself how do they come up with such "punctual" metrics. Obviously, they will be updating much more. Smiley Here is a good teaser:

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=https://fomag.ru/news/kalendar-finansovykh-meropriyatiy-na-blizhayshuyu-nedelyu-maya/&xid=17259,1500001,15700021,15700124,15700126,15700149,15700168,15700173,15700186,15700189,15700190,15700201,15700205

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Still no announce how to swap tokens to native coins? I can keep my tokens on exchange or must withdraw to MEW wallet and whats next?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:33:55 AM

Absolutely right move to choose this conference over consensus because they anyway is going to bring good results to blockchain based projects. Universa has visionary people behind it who will make it remarkable and one of the top project by his work. All this is highly appreciable what he is doing. It is awesome to impress the banks rather than just other startups.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

If I remember well after reading the famous 100 days plan there was mentioned that ERC-20 tokens will be integrated through smart contract and will remain in these form. It is all fine because UTN are not accessible continuously and UTNP will be used other period. If there will be any announcement on swap there will be sufficient time.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:00:29 AM

If true this is ground breaking achievement for Universa seeing biggest banks showing interest in partnerships with it. These are well known banks with having hundred of thousands customers and big profit. I can't believe that token is being traded at this cheap seeing openly what us being developed on top of it.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:37:01 AM

Still no announce how to swap tokens to native coins? I can keep my tokens on exchange or must withdraw to MEW wallet and whats next?
more information about tokens swap hasn't been released yet, according to the next 100 days plan, UTN will be available in approximately 15 days, maybe information about token swap will be released in on the same day

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
efelixir

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

So who of you followed the wedding of the royals today?  Grin

https://image.ibb.co/goBCqo/3.jpg
https://twitter.com/utncommunity/status/997851023334047744

Like & Share to increase exposure of UTNP. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: