Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:37:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: People pay your Taxes  (Read 82772 times)
TpWTg92C

Activity: 4
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2022, 07:03:43 AM

+1
Pay taxes for what?? no roads.. shitass electric supply.. open garbages..
Our money is only gettin locked away in swiss accounts by these fuckin bureaucrats.. 

For Riots, To hire idiots who put ban on Everything, To Pay officials who will terrorize innocent civilians, to pay officers who will protect the crooks at top level.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wtfisbitx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 11:56:49 AM

Here is a calculator if this can be of any help for someone.
https://cleartax.in/s/bitcoin-tax-calculator

Based on this i owe zero tax, because it doesn't have calculator for trading. I made net loss in trading in 2022 and 2021, if i file tax for net loss i get a target on my back, if i don't file tax i get target on my back for not reporting crypto holding  Huh my funds were on binance kyc wallet now in private wallet. 2019-2022 my earning was in crypto less than 2.5 Lac per year.
wtfisbitx

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 12:10:28 PM

Has Any one filed IT based on the Income from BTC?? I don't think so.. I feel GOI doesn't even have a mechanism to figure out the transactions of BTC with Banking system.  So i seriously don't feel that people will go ahead and do it.  Please throw some light on how any Govt can track it?

Primary Way Would be via Centralized Exchange : Binance, Coinbase, FTX [Do you think these exchanges give a shit about our privacy once government comes knocking their door? absolutely not] One you have done KYC on Any Exchange Every Transaction you did in past and every transaction you do in future can be traced back to you.

Other ways they can easily track you is if
- You have Deposited money to CEX via IMPS.
- Frequently Used Trading App via 3G/4G or Broadband
- Done SMS verification using mobile number that is registered on your name.

Probably many other ways these are just some examples.
Frengki_cisco

Activity: 790
Merit: 44

View Profile
June 28, 2022, 01:46:02 PM

I  want all of  you  to  please  follow  the practice  of  paying  your  taxes and  following  the   Tax  laws  properly.  this  atleast, will  ensure  that  our  little  community  is  law  abiding  and  working  towards  the  progress  of a  free and  decentralized  community.
Is the INR record really needed in the future, maybe I should dig a trash can at a certain bank to see my transaction back, if there is such a tax rule.

I really regret the tax imposed by the current government on crypto users in india.

BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: