Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 08:23:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monetha ICO $30 million Sold out in few minutes  (Read 3323 times)
rejosh

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:30:05 PM

Monetha ICO 30 million Sold in few minutes. Any one manage to get in with the bonus. Luckily I manage to get some tokens but no bonus.   

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teraboy

Activity: 588

"SWISSBORG- THE NEW ERA OF CRYPTO WEALTH MANAGEME

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:33:26 PM

Monetha have proven to be a good project by simply raising that much fund. that fundraising also reflects how people's opinion about them and it's definitely good.
Lucky for you to still have a chance to get in. you'll not regret it.

befrank

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

Followed all there rules but still pending  Embarrassed
BowYang

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:46:16 PM

Eh, this is getting more and more likely with ICOs. Some big whales buying insane amounts with bonuses and then get x2 when they sell if everything goes well...

o
drsmoketto

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:02:29 PM

Luckily I managed to get a small allocation in on Monetha. Looks promising based on the FOMO surrounding this sale.

Good for a quick flip IMO

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
Rastadon

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:10:59 PM

Monetha ICO 30 million Sold in few minutes. Any one manage to get in with the bonus. Luckily I manage to get some tokens but no bonus.   
It looks another good project in this day, It was already sold out within 16 minutes and that was not a long time for sure to participate in the ico. I ve participated in the ico and a lot of whales also join in the crowdsale, i can't believe it.

TheJuice

Activity: 588

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:17:00 PM

We are definitely in an ICO bubble IMO. Everyone has FOMO of the next big coin. So hard to pick individual winners.

nelmari

Activity: 308

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:17:44 PM

Is today their ICO since you've mentioned it sold out in a few minutes? Or is it their pre-ICO still? I was supposed to invest a couple of these and just saw this post? Pretty good marketing strategy too so I wouldn't wonder if it'll be sold out in a matter of hours.

rejosh

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

Monetha have proven to be a good project by simply raising that much fund. that fundraising also reflects how people's opinion about them and it's definitely good.
I have made the transection in the first 10sec still no bonus. Well at lest I have some tokens. 

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
rejosh

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

Is today their ICO since you've mentioned it sold out in a few minutes? Or is it their pre-ICO still? I was supposed to invest a couple of these and just saw this post? Pretty good marketing strategy too so I wouldn't wonder if it'll be sold out in a matter of hours.

Mate the game is over in 5 minutes there are so many people didn’t manage to get in. Infect I like utrest more than monetha. There transection fee is only 1% compare to monethas 1.5%. And utrust offer buyer protection.

minbosen

Activity: 266

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:26:24 PM

Wow, congratulations to the dev team and all the investors, but as far as I can see, some big ICO projects will turn out to be long term investment, such as bancor and status.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

shimbark123

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 03:46:39 PM

Well this is what you call no chill ICO and a also a manifestation of a good project with a good team behind it. Look at it, it is 30 million dollars and yet they managed to sold it out for only a few minutes, wow.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Inu.Guren

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

yeah that a great ico, but i see in facebook many people have problem about transaction and lost their ETH for paying the fee.

Inu.Guren

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:20:18 PM

Wow, congratulations to the dev team and all the investors, but as far as I can see, some big ICO projects will turn out to be long term investment, such as bancor and status.
monetha project like a boscoin ico, the crowdsale just in few hours and finished

Inu.Guren

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:27:03 PM

I have made the transection in the first 10sec still no bonus. Well at lest I have some tokens. 
you're the lucky man, many people loss their ETH for buy monetha but failed after transfer and i found one person lost more than $500 just for pay the fee.

you must glad for it.  Grin Grin Grin

vfrcbv91

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:29:27 PM

Oh, and I did not have time to participate in the ico and bounty companies..... But for what I missed cindiсator Wink

treather

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:29:43 PM

This is revolutionary, based on the information saved during a transaction, clients and merchants will be able to solve a claim, rate each other, view rating.
ConfirmTX

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

There are so many ico's coming out each day. I wonder how many of them are scam.

https://confirmtx.com Bitcoin Accelerator
rejosh

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:47:05 PM

This was a wales game. Can you believe someone paid $7,511 gas price for the transection.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x58e0336397842591920ec0084a07f493740668578bc00cc3749b9f5a180bc00d

tyuner4

Activity: 140

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

Congratulations for the successful ICO. I didn't managed to buy any tokens, hope I am able to buy the tokens at a reasonable price.

BABB        |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.