Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Autonio, Decentralized AI Trading System  (Read 43052 times)
omerkha

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 01:35:52 PM

This message was posted on Autonio Telegram group on 27/11/2017 by James Drake

Justin is not “only” an Embermine employee. He has quickly become an indispensable fixture at the company. But as all of you have learned, he has also devoted himself to NIO, at first as part of his duties with Embermine, and then because of his sincerely loyalty and belief in the NIO platform.

I am a escrow key holder for NIO, I am one of the single largest holders of NIO, of which I will not have access to for five more months. I am also the CEO of Embermine, and despite at one time holding all 50 million Embers, I gave/sold/traded away all 50 million MBRS and nearly all of the 100 million each of TOV, IDEA, and SLIP, 200 million KNOW, and 5 Billion DOM tokens. I did this because I know where the power stands in Decentralized networks.

I received 5 million NIO and promptly gave them all to MBRS holders. I have 3.8 million NIO that will likely be worth millions, but my intention is to give away as many of those as I can, selling only what is absolutely necessary to build the systems that both Autonio and Embermine need to create the systems our collective networks need.

The only exception are this: I am donating 500k NIO of my 3.8 Million to pay for the first 1,000 subscriptions on the day of release. As the tokens are not in circulation, we are working out a way for this to be guaranteed and have them burnt upon release, resolving the debt for the subscriptions. Why? Because the world needs and deserves this tech. At least the first 1,000 uniques will get it free.

The other exception is that I will give 100k to each of the team members of Embermine, with exception of Justin, whose tireless dedication to this group has been a big part of its success. To him  I will award 250,000 NIO.
Finally, Embermine will be sponsoring the NIO Championships in the near future and will offer 1,000,000 NIO to the purse pool. My intention is to make it so that competition will take place on the Embermine Marketplace this coming year, likely in the Fall of 2018.

That leaves about 1,150,000 NIO of which will be spent to pay for development costs for the Marketplace and other NIO/Embermine development.

The power in crypto-networks is always in the hands of the composite or individuals who make up its membership. We all, individually have our own independent goals and needs, but collectively, we all want this to succeed. No one before this moment, knew that I was going to say this, but I hereby now pledge that is exactly where the 3.8 million I will earn will go. And I will publish all transfers out that 3.8 million publicly when they do occur, so the community knows they are not being dumped haphazardly.

Ali and his staff have done some amazing things already, but this is only the beginning of their great work. This community is amazing, but it is so, because we CHOOSE to be so. It is a deliberate course of both action and purpose we all choose to make. As long as we continue to do so, we may have our ups and downs, but we will always move forward.

Thank you to everyone for their support of this project, and those who work so valiantly night and day to make it so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:52:50 PM

Hi Dev, When is the release date?
Pls log in and communicate with the community.
We love to hear what's going on.

Smiley
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:04:23 PM

Hi. Is the product close to be ready to launch? Is there any Beta version to try it?

Autonio Support

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Autonio, Decentralized AI trading system[auton.io]

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

Hi Dev, When is the release date?
Pls log in and communicate with the community.
We love to hear what's going on.

Smiley

Autonio V 1.0 "Byzantine Conqueror" will be released at 23:45 CST, 30- Nov-2017

Autonio will be made first available to public through NIO kings competition winners, total of 9 people in NIO kings will be able to use the main application and will test it and provide info on usage any minor bugs to be corrected. NIO kings will test the app for 7 days, until 23:45 CST December 7, 2017 following which everyone will be able to use it. NIO kings will also share their opinion and feedback with the people during the meantime of testing as they wish.

First release to everyone will contain everything except genetic algorithm module which will be released as an update after few weeks.

Starting 23:45 CST, 30- Nov-2017 NIO supply will begin to burn up to a max of 80% of total supply as coded in the app.

Ongoing we will take community feedback and evolve it and make updated version release every 3 to 6 months. Even as of now in this release many of the functions were made as per the request of the community, we have made as you like and will continue to do so in the future as Autonio application evolves.

Thank you for your patience and support, we have just scratched the surface, so much more to do Smiley

I request all to join our Telegram  https://t.me/Autonio  to follow latest updates.

Update:

Platform has been released to the NIO Kings.

Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:07:15 PM

Autonio Platform Beta Release: Is The Future Here?

Autonio Algorithmic Crypto Trading was released on November 30th, 2017. The platform is first released to the 5 NioKIngs who pre-qualified for the Live Trading Challenge. The public release is due this week https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bitbulls/autonio-platform-beta-release-is-the-future-here
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:50 PM

Autonio Platform Beta Release: Is The Future Here?

Autonio Algorithmic Crypto Trading was released on November 30th, 2017. The platform is first released to the 5 NioKIngs who pre-qualified for the Live Trading Challenge. The public release is due this week https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@bitbulls/autonio-platform-beta-release-is-the-future-here

I would be very interested to use this platform for trading. But Im wondering, if its in beta, then are the graphics on the ANN a mockup of a prototype? The profits made in the photo is just an example of the UI? or is it real profits?
thefire159

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:04:25 PM

Back testing a 1.2% million return would make anyone inpatient, that's understandable.
skewerrichesse

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:21:19 PM

what currency will be accepted?
Once_upon_A_Time

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:50:39 AM

Hi Dev, When will this project be added to a better exchange?
Etherdelta is not doing much for this project.
What's the next step for this project?

Huh
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

Code:
We are first of it's kind decentralized AI trading system. And we use 30+ indicators with feature rich GUI.

Can you name those 30 indicators... centralized or decentralized doesnt make sense
in the end, we have to shill our pockets
audiocisco

Activity: 47

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

What is the current token valuation?
Skelaton4

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

Just an FYI.

December 21 the platform goes real money LIVE to everyone. When people start seeing the profit this platform can generate the masses will start to flow in. There will also be an updated whitepaper and website released shortly. The first 1000 people who post the NIO burn address in the telegram get a free sign-up/membership for a month, this is being paid for by the embermine team. You can currently LIVE demo trade and work on your algorithm.

I have invested for the following reasons:

-The team has great communication
-Their vision is solid reasonable
-The NIO value proposition is strong
--All fees paid in NIO will be burned until 80% of the supply destroyed
--NIO will be required to buy proven algorithms in the marketplace, causing buying pressure

You can quote me when this is over $1.

Thanks.
tzegian

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:26:17 PM

What time does it goes live for everyone? Is there a specific time for it? Also, is there a news channel on telegram aside from the group chat?
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 03:53:44 AM

Bitcointalk's been quiet, but the Autonio community's been having a merry Christmas on Telegram after that nice price spike. Autonio users and fans are HODLing because development updates have been frequent: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rahemanali/introducing-autonio-ver-1-1-for-windows-apple-linux

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
Titanos

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:12:36 PM

Bitcointalk's been quiet, but the Autonio community's been having a merry Christmas on Telegram after that nice price spike. Autonio users and fans are HODLing because development updates have been frequent: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@rahemanali/introducing-autonio-ver-1-1-for-windows-apple-linux

The community is more active in telegram. The team is doing well until now but we are waiting for better exchanges with high volume like Binance.
Merry Christmas.
Hannibalis

Activity: 133

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:33:56 PM

Good News from telegram: The team are burning tokens now and i expect the price to moon soon.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Mar 2018 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:31:32 PM

I must say I love the new webpage!

btctuxedo

Activity: 285
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:46:31 AM

I must say I love the new webpage!

Yes, me too! The website look a lot better now. And I think the trading platform is very straight forward & simple to use.

Let me share their update from the telegram group.

New updated website is live in  https://auton.io/

More stats on Autonio will also be added to the website in next few days

Thank You all for your support.

📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣

We are excited to introduce to you…...

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
🔹AUTONIO V1.1🔹for 🖼 Windows // 🍎 Apple //🐧 Linux
——> https://auton.io/
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

For those who are just joining us now, Autonio is the first decentralized trading platform with a peers marketplace component.  By allowing traders to design their own investment strategies and compete with peers, Autonio not only makes crypto trading easier and more rewarding for the individual but also improve the best strategies available to the network.

📱Mobile Platforms will be coming in the very near future📲

📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣 📣

Thank you to all our initial ICO investors and all who have joined our community since as a hodler, professional trader, or user.

As many of you already know, the team has worked tiredlessly since March. Over the last 3 weeks, we have been working with the public on the technical calibrations needed for public release. In addition, we have also received a tremednous amount of insightful feedback regarding what the community would like to see upgraded on the user interface/experience side for the next releases.

Some of these planned upgrades include:
     • AUTO UPDATE FEATURE
     • In App BUG REPORT
     • IN-APP SCREEN GRABS/RECORDINGS

While Autonio will continue improve its software to keep up with the times and exceed expectations, we are excited to release it to the public for the first time with live trading. To this regard, we have several known issues that we are actively working on to resolve. Users should be careful to take extra precaution to ensure that the program is running the algo as intended. To Run live trading users will need 0.0005 btc worth asset and 0.001 btc worth base as minimum start balance, which is minimum exchange per trade amount requirement.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

⚡️QUICK NOTES⚡️

🔹 The offer of free registration to the first 1,000 subscribers is still available on a first come first serve basis, to be paid for by James Drake of Embermine (DETAILS BELOW).
🔸 BE SURE TO DELETE ALL PREVIOUS INSTANCES OF AUTONIO FROM YOUR MACHINE BEFORE USING THE NEW VERSION.
🔹 The updates to our website and whitepaper will be completed, tentatively, by December 27th.
🔸 Roadmaps update on new website
🔹Exchanges will only be announced once we are listed.

🔹 Application needs restart every 10 to 18 hours and this will also be fixed in update.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

⚡️HELPFUL LINKS⚡️
 ⏱Autonio update channel : https://t.me/autonio_updates

🗒 Full Registration Guide:
https://forum.auton.io/thread/how-to-register-on-autonio/                                                                                                                                           
 🎥 YouTube Beginners Tutorial: https://youtu.be/WXsVHNGfUZU

📘 User Manual: http://www.mediafire.com/file/aqv3zid6n47zz2p/Autonio_User_Manual_v1.1.pdf

📈 Trading Guide for beginners: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6cwsb4i36cs7vpw/Trading_guide_V1.0.pdf

dida
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

SoNiC BooM

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:54:43 AM

Interesting. I have to try this
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:59:45 AM

AI trading system is like, I really want to experience your intelligence, APP download?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: