Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: First prepaid card to exchange Bitcoins  (Read 8062 times)
deadserious

Activity: 121
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 04:25:06 AM

I bought one today as well.  We shall see how it goes.

Nearly 1 month later and still no card.

They are telling me that they can't locate my payment.  Very concerned that I'm out the money and have been scammed. We'll see what comes of this.
deadserious

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:15:53 PM

I bought one today as well.  We shall see how it goes.

Nearly 1 month later and still no card.

They are telling me that they can't locate my payment.  Very concerned that I'm out the money and have been scammed. We'll see what comes of this.

Now apparently they found my payment and will be sending me the card... Over 1 month late.  We shall see.
deadserious

View Profile
August 12, 2013, 07:10:55 PM

Finally received my card but it will not activate using supplied instructions.
Dreamweaver

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Trying to find my way.

View Profile
August 17, 2013, 09:37:01 AM

At least you looked to read those instructions.  I wasnt privy enough to check the documentation and wasn't able to activate the card. I tried contacting them but when I told them that I lost the PIN or instructions to activate it, they simply refused to respond. Such lousy customer service. -_-

Part of it was my fault I'll admit..however they are also at fault for false advertising. As I was ordering the card I saw nothing explaining how I'd have to activate it upon receiving it. I figured it was something I could just use right away, and thats the impression they gave, so under that impression why would anyone hurry to read the documentation? I was just excited to finally get it after a week of waiting. Such nonsense..they're not getting any more of my bitcoins.

BTC: 15hfE8dXf13Z1n5WQnpoF24Zr7G8Fv1Ghk
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2013, 09:04:13 AM

At least you looked to read those instructions.  I wasnt privy enough to check the documentation and wasn't able to activate the card. I tried contacting them but when I told them that I lost the PIN or instructions to activate it, they simply refused to respond. Such lousy customer service. -_-

Part of it was my fault I'll admit..however they are also at fault for false advertising. As I was ordering the card I saw nothing explaining how I'd have to activate it upon receiving it. I figured it was something I could just use right away, and thats the impression they gave, so under that impression why would anyone hurry to read the documentation? I was just excited to finally get it after a week of waiting. Such nonsense..they're not getting any more of my bitcoins.
maybe you have to activate it via iban, ike this one?:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=216629.0
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: