Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:46:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Totally anonymous mining  (Read 899 times)
ThugB33 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

Dear All,

I want to hide my "little" mining farm from authorities (ISP etc.. those fuckers). I want to use a 3G-router (local miner network connected to it) and that it could be directly connected via router's VPN to the mining pools. Are there any mining pools which give out private secured VPN connections for routers to connect miners to the their pools??? I used the to use the NiceHash and I liked their services but I think they are ass wide open to authorities and that freaks me out. Especially when I have many many rigs for different currencies.

When you only mine to the wallet and dont' expose your wallet anywhere I think there you're totally anonymous. As soon as you use the you wallet in steam or anywhere where it's reported to the authorities u'r gone.....

Any suggestions, experiences, solutions you are more than welcome.

//ThugBee

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2535

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

If your country forbids crypto mining THEN DON'T MINE! Period.
If it is taxes you worry about - just pay them.

If you are mining for any illegal reason, well, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. *That* is your choices.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
ThugB33 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:14:23 AM

Why would I pay those taxes when I cant even deduct electricity bill, warehouse rent all those expenses which comes from mining? Government  doesn't play fare game, so why would I? Besides I have a cards in charge, I have a possibility for total anonymous mining as I consulted the Cisco security engineer, he promoted to me to turn the linux hosted server into a router and VPN it to the near pool in Japan or somewhere else. Use your wallet once, pack your ass with diamonds and travel over the board! GUAHAHAHA, evil me Smiley

//ThugBee   
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2535

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:27:49 PM

Why would I pay those taxes when I cant even deduct electricity bill, warehouse rent all those expenses which comes from mining?

Then find a different country to live in.
In the US all of that are standard deductions for a business. So are the Capital Equipment expenses (buying miners) and this year a small business can write off up to $500k in equipment purchases.

Seems perfectly fair to me.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:08:23 PM

You are either in some strange country you havent mentioned with laws like no other or you just dont understand how taxes work.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
maleemk

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:45:48 AM

He did mention GHANA. Its is located in Africa. My advice is do what ever you want to do but do it legally and stay legit. Grey areas are Grey areas stay away from them period

░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░
░░░░░░░░▀██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░▀█▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░░▄█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀
░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

AtraxPool

Activity: 84
Merit: 12

Block Hunting

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:56:31 PM

Dear All,

I want to hide my "little" mining farm from authorities (ISP etc.. those fuckers). I want to use a 3G-router (local miner network connected to it) and that it could be directly connected via router's VPN to the mining pools. Are there any mining pools which give out private secured VPN connections for routers to connect miners to the their pools??? I used the to use the NiceHash and I liked their services but I think they are ass wide open to authorities and that freaks me out. Especially when I have many many rigs for different currencies.

When you only mine to the wallet and dont' expose your wallet anywhere I think there you're totally anonymous. As soon as you use the you wallet in steam or anywhere where it's reported to the authorities u'r gone.....

Any suggestions, experiences, solutions you are more than welcome.

//ThugBee

You could hook up a proxy connection to your pool and VPN your connection on port TCP 443, it can't be restricted without packet inspection.
you'd need to connect to the VPN from the router.  so you'll need to install DD-WRT firmware.

You can also use a VPS as a proxy to the pool. 

■ BLOCKHUNT ■ «  COMMUNITY BLOCKHUNTING - »  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2207363.0
unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:04:13 PM

You are either in some strange country you havent mentioned with laws like no other or you just dont understand how taxes work.

Yeah I think OP doesn't know how to declare his revenue properly.
Not many people will be willing to help if it's for tax evasion purposes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: