Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 05:02:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good News : Seems BTC-E is Almost fully back  (Read 151 times)
zycrypto
Member
**
Offline Offline

Activity: 74

ZyCrypto:Cryptocurrency Guides And Daily News


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 08:17:42 PM
 #1

The Exchange BTC-E.com has being down after it was shut down by the US government over allegations of money laundering,fraud and hack from one of its users vinnik alexander who was also alleged to be an admin or the admin of the exchange of which BTC-E stated in their previous update that alexander vinnik had no personal interaction with them other than being a normal user of the exchange.

Users were promised to be updated always on any new developmental progress that they were making and they have finally released a good info...

Continue Reading => https://zycrypto.com/btc-e-fully-back/

1513443720
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513443720

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513443720
Reply with quote  #2

1513443720
Report to moderator
1513443720
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513443720

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513443720
Reply with quote  #2

1513443720
Report to moderator
1513443720
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1513443720

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1513443720
Reply with quote  #2

1513443720
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
lite
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1120


The most Professional Cryptocurrency Casino


View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:50:43 PM
 #2

They're giving only 55% back of our balances, that sucks! not sure when they'll payback the other 45%, at least they didn't run away with all of our money.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[
                            
5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[
          
]
vokain
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1736


View Profile
August 31, 2017, 08:56:25 PM
 #3

They're giving only 55% back of our balances, that sucks! not sure when they'll payback the other 45%, at least they didn't run away with all of our money.

Great strategy to make money right? The site is first shut down then come back but you say to the users, sorry folks we will give only half of the money, consider yourself VIP with this

         ▄█▄  ▄▄▄▄
          ▀ ▄██████▄
    ▄▄▄   ▄███▀▀███
  ▄█████▄ ▀█▀ ███▄ ▀▀
 ███▀  ▀██▄    ████▄   
 █▀ ▄██▄ ▀█▀ ▄██▀ ▀█▀ ▄██
  ▄██▀     ▄██▀     ▄██▀
 ██▀ ▄█▄ ▄██▀ ▄█▄  ██▀ ▄▄
      ▀███▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀
     ▄▄ ▀██▄ ▄█▄ ▀█████▀
     ███▄▄██▀   ▀▀
      ▀██████▀
        ▀▀▀▀   ██▀

  █
  █
  █
████
  █
████
  █
████
  █
  █
  █


▄███▄    ▄███▄
███  ██▄ █▀▀▄
████████  ███▀
██▀ ▄███       
████████▄▄  ▄█▀
 ██████▀▀██▀▀
  ▀███▀▄▄   ▄
   ▀██▄██ ▄█▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
FULLY
ANONYMOUS

━━━━━
/

    ██▄▄              ▄▄██
   █▀  ▀█▄ ▄▄▄▄████▄██▀  ▀█
  █▀   ▄███▀▀▀       █▄   ▀█
 █▀   ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄     █▄   ▀█
██▄  ▄████████████▄▄  █▄  ▄██
  ▀▀██▀███████████████▄███▀▀
      ▀█▄█▀███████████▀▀
        ▀███▀███████▀
           ▀▀▀▀██▀▀
INSTANT
TRANSFER

━━━━
/

     ▄████▄
 ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▀██▀ ▀█  ▀█ ███▀
 ██ ▀ █ ▀▄█ ███
▄██▄█▄█▄███▄███▄
▀██████████████▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
     ▀████▀
API FOR YOUR
PROJECTS

━━━━

  █
  █
  █
████
  █
████
  █
████
  █
  █
  █
PARTNER PROGRAM
TOR MIRROR
MIX WALLET
.FAQ
ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM
Glory90
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 168


UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS


View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:11:33 PM
 #4

this good news, i wish BTC-E customers can get their rights
many traders suffered heavy losses because this incident

Pages: [1]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!