Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:13:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexchange.io launches with a full API and free trading during September  (Read 1619 times)
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:34:18 PM

I would like to notice that while our Beta Testing campaign was removed for no evident reason by the administration of the forum, and no notice was given.
Our Beta Testing campaign still continues via our Facebook page (http://facbook.com/NexchangeIO).

A member of the community had contacted us and suggested that our campaign was perceived as a give-away.

In a few days, we will launch a new campaign, including:

1. Bug bounty ($1000 US in BTC minimum for an accepted bug submission).
2. Penetration testing bounty (We will double any funds you will be able to extract from the Exchange, anonymously).
3. Beta testing - 5$ USD per Beta tester, and a chance to enjoy a great product while it is still making it's first steps.

Kind regards,
O.

Pleased to hear that you are taking a good steps to make your exchange even more powerful platform. Is there any plans to add support for more coins into your platform?
Too bad for the Beta Testing campaign. I hope next time it will be better. Maybe you can submit a query to moderators how to formulate such a campaign properly?

Good luck with your service!

And, it's live!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2165808.0;topicseen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

That's great news! Let me see what I can do.
Keep up the good work!
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:58:07 PM

There is something particularly strange about the transactions listed on the front-page of your site. For these ones:

They are all initiated from seemingly unrelated BTC addresses but withdrawn to the same Ethereum address - 0x677355689AA4c809Def879eA06f66939db782F47. However, those BTC addresses are not unrelated; they all have 0 BTC balances and have 0 transactions.

Here are the images for the first 5 (images link to Blockchain.info/Etherscan.io)...

#1 - 1 BTC to 14.17 ETH

Transaction Details In Nexchange API:

Depositing BTC Address:

Withdrawal Eth Address:

#2 - 0.02 BTC to 0.282 ETH

Depositing BTC Address:

Withdrawal Eth Address:

Same as above

#3 - 0.02 BTC to 0.282 ETH

Depositing BTC Address:

Withdrawal Eth Address:

Same as above

#4 - 0.02 BTC to 0.283 ETH

Depositing BTC Address:

Withdrawal Eth Address:

Same as above

#5 - 0.02 BTC to 0.283 ETH

Depositing BTC Address:

Withdrawal Eth Address:

Same as above

Care to clarify what's going on?
Mi5h0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:20:53 PM

There is something particularly strange about the transactions listed on the front-page of your site. For these ones:

I have noticed the same thing. I think these are initiated but not completed orders.
This would explain 0 transactions at the recipient address. Each time a new order is initiated, a new receiving address is generated.
And since the ETH address is always the same I assume it is the same user, but he initiate exchange multiple times for some reason.
Coiner_

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:30:58 PM

I have noticed the same thing. I think these are initiated but not completed orders.
This would explain 0 transactions at the recipient address. Each time a new order is initiated, a new receiving address is generated.
And since the ETH address is always the same I assume it is the same user, but he initiate exchange multiple times for some reason.

That's the thing, it's the depositing address that has 0 transactions and 0 BTC balance not the recipient address. Every single one of them with 0. Perhaps they may not be completed but if you look at the API page, the completion deadline is 15 minutes after the transaction is initiated and all of them are at least 1 hour old now.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

It looks like a good exchange. As you already mentioned the competition is tough (shapeshift and changelly) but if you start offering a good and reliable service you should acquire more than 1% of the market share.
Anyway, for the time being, before trying it, I would suggest you add byteball to your platform.
 Wink
Good luck
Mi5h0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:48:46 PM

That's the thing, it's the depositing address that has 0 transactions and 0 BTC balance not the recipient address. Every single one of them with 0. Perhaps they may not be completed but if you look at the API page, the completion deadline is 15 minutes after the transaction is initiated and all of them are at least 1 hour old now.

That's what I meant - depositing address. Every time a new exchange is triggered, a new order and new depositing address is generated.
If you do not send the funds to that address in specified period, the order will remain in API log but will not have any traffic.

You can test it yourself. Start a new exchange, and don't make a payment. You'll see a similar entry in the list of orders.

Coiner_

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:10:00 PM

That's what I meant - depositing address.

Oh, I understood "recipient" as literally recipient.

Every time a new exchange is triggered, a new order and new depositing address is generated.
If you do not send the funds to that address in specified period, the order will remain in API log but will not have any traffic.

You can test it yourself. Start a new exchange, and don't make a payment. You'll see a similar entry in the list of orders.

I just tried it and yeah, it generates new BTC addresses so that explains it:

It seems whoever owns that Eth address is a beta tester.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:22:26 PM

I take it that everything is understood and OK now?
Please do not hesitate to contact us personally with any questions or concerns

mailto:support+bitcointalk@nexchange.io

Also, we have launched our API explorer today, as we got feedback that reading JSON responses in the browser is annoying:

https://api.nexchange.io/en/api/v1/orders/

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:35:27 PM

Are you planning to add Zencash?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

Possibly, though top 100 coins (by cap) have a much higher priority ATM.

Kind regards,
O.

MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:46:17 PM

Possibly, though top 100 coins (by cap) have a much higher priority ATM.

Kind regards,
O.

ZenCash Team would like to talk about terms of listing on your exchange, please inform me about procedure.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2047435.0
https://zensystem.io/
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZEN

ZenCash is at 154 position at coinmarketcap.com, but things are changing, better look at some other indicators such as miners and community. We have over 2250 members on slack channel. Daily volume of trade Bittrex is between 50-150BTC's..

You can rent this space
pooruah

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:02:26 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 09:35:01 PM by pooruah

hello, I have ordered an exchange from ETH to XVG yesterday. I sent the ETH but nothing received. I sent an email to support team but nobody has answered. Is there any delay in weekends? The exchange form has not refund address field. How you determine who has send the money?
update: I received the XVGs after 24 hours. The answered my email and said sorry for delay!
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:09:13 PM

The UI looks pretty good!
Good luck with this.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: