Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:34:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blazing8s got paid off  (Read 509 times)
xan_The_Dragon (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 05:34:17 AM

in regards to this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207934.0 blazin8s was originally pushing bitgrenade, but now his title for the thread is bitgrenade is awesome, why the sudden change of hearts
This guy is a complete nut.

When someone's grenade explodes I pay out a 5% consolation from the profits that have be accrued.  Blazin8's needs to do some math, he clearly has no idea how this thing works.  Each payment simply pays out the buyer before hand and the system keeps the rather small difference between the two.  Since launch and some really big grenades there is under 10k in GLD in the wallet.

I will say it again..if someone's payment reaches the service late and they provide information such as transaction ID's I will usually refund their payment.  This guy's "friend" still hasn't provided me with a shred of evidence and yet he expects me to just send him funds. 

This forum needs to do a better job of policing users who make baseless accusations without a shred of evidence to back them up. 

Blazin8's...there is ZERO chance that a payment went from "Confirming" and then just disappeared.  The system HAS to wait until X confirms have been reached on a valid payment (a payment that is >= to the cost of the grenade).  You clearly misread the page, that's all I can say. 

I find it funny how you keep talking about my friend's small 300.xx amount while peddling around the subject of the large grenades that are really in question.  Neither one of us care about 300.xx, it was just another example and really the final draw that made me really question your practices.

You are basically calling me a liar, as I've said, I saw it with my own eyes, 2 times on the confirming part disappearing.  It disappeared from my screen.  Another user of this forum that I was playing with saw it as well, whether or not he comes out and says anything that is up to him.

10k in your account is hilarious.  I've been watching the explosions, you should have at least a few hundred k+, unless you sold all your coins already, which is definitely not the smartest move to dump all those coins when the price is so low, when everyone knows it will go up.  And even in saying that, if you to go ahead and say that you did dump them, that many coins would be easy to track, and what if we didn't find such a sale or sales.  So are you sure you want to say you only have 10k?  If you are proved wrong your credibility will be lost.

And to prove I am not lying, I don't care about the money, don't refund me.  But everything I have said in this forum still stands.

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
blazin8s

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2013, 07:22:18 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2013, 07:55:57 PM by blazin8s

Bitgrenade is legit, there was no payout

The issues I found were misreadings on my part that were a result from network lag.  After some probing on my part, The owner of the site provided unedited documents and block chain transactions to show proof.  

I will continue to play the site as you all should feel comfortable doing so as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: