Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN][HEAL][ICO]❤️Etheal❤️ Operating System of $7600B+ 🏥Healthcare industry  (Read 12756 times)
Kooream (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:23:54 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 01:01:04 PM by Kooream

The new Operating System of $7.6 trillion Healthcare industry
Improving 1 billion people’s life
By making Healthcare more transparent

Opportunity
Healthcare expenditure grows by $300B every year.
https://i.imgur.com/hbP9AwA.png
Source: Deloitte.

Healthcare is 10x bigger than global hotel industry
Market leader in the hotel industry (Priceline Group including Booking.com) earned $10.64 billion last year in commissions, by selling accommodations online.

Their current share price is above $1,800.

Problem
Healthcare is fundamentally broken. Everywhere.

I had my right hip replaced in 2008 at a clinic in Utah, and the total fees to the insurance company were $28,000.

I had my second hip resurfaced in Colorado in 2010, and the total fees to the insurance company were close to $78,000.

I have had several friends do the Belgium clinic for hip replacements, and they have had good results.

My belief is that politics and money are the biggest barrier to our healthcare system which worries me if the government (which is all about politics and money) is allowed to control the system.

RW Richards, Boulder, CO, USA
source: The New York Times

Unnecessary deaths due to systematic inefficiencies
Increased participation in colon cancer screenings alone could lead to 21,000 saved lives in the next decade in the US alone.

source: Kennedy Health Alliance

Our solution
  • Every necessary blockchain tool already exists, we don’t intend to develop basic blockchain tech from the ground up.
  • We build on top of giants, who have laid down current solutions (blockchain, crypto assets, smart contracts, etc.)
  • We intensely focus on UX and hiding the complexity of crypto world, creating a gateway for a vast amount of users and money to join the biggest revolution since widespread internet adoption.
  • We have already tested our strategy, 2,500,000 people use our site yearly (Doklist.com), and we currently potentially reach 230M people on 2 opposing sides of the world (Brazil and Hungary).
  • We are currently self-sustaining, and we were able to fund our expansion to Brazil (with 1 month of hard work, Doklist.com.br).

Now we move to decentralization and rapid expansion with this ICO.

Ecosystem

Why blockchain?
We can now solve previously impossibly hard problems.

Charlie Munger says that getting incentives right is the most fundamental thing to build a sustainable business.

• Incentivize: easy, almost trivial to give back to people who bring the ecosystem forward
  • Cross border: time tested way of move value regardless of physical borders
  • Micropayments: quick and low-cost
  • Fully automated, transparent contracts: a layer we can scale-on, and it works magically, transparently and verifiably

HEAL Token
  • Etheal (pronounce əthiːl, like at-heal) comes from the word “eithel”, which means “well” in Sindarin.
  • HEAL token (ERC20 standard) is the fuel of Etheal platform.
  • Symbol: Ḫ (Unicode character U+1E2A, HTML entity Ḫ)
  • HEAL token’s fixed supply is defined in a cryptographically binding smart contract, and it is the sole medium for value transfer (purchase, incentives, etc) within the ecosystem.

Why do we need a dedicated token?
  • An internal token which can be used as a dedicated method to get services with discounts, and transfer value.
  • Fair initial distribution, and balanced long-term incentives to reward those, who use and contribute to the ecosystem.
  • To build a community, which believes in a future of better healthcare.
  • Help us move from our current traction stage to the fully automated and open health platform.

What is the use of HEAL tokens?
  • Internal payment for services
  • Cross border payment for medical services
  • Community incentivized for moving the ecosystem forward
  • Buying research participation and advertisement by big-pharma companies

How will demand grow for HEAL token?
  • We hide the complexity of buying a crypto token by planning our own fiat-Ḫ exchange (our team has experience)
  • We also make it trivial for new users to buy tokens and services with current exchange partners
  • The more people use ETHEAL, the higher the demand will be.
  • The more countries we expand to, the higher the demand will be.
  • The more applications are built on top of the ecosystem, the higher the demand will be.

Token vesting
  • Founders and team members are fully vested for 3 years (with 1 year cliff)
  • Advisors are vested for 6 months (with 3 months cliff)

Ecosystem incentives
  • Fund research with high-profile universities.
  • Incentivize developers in 10 strategic areas according to the usage of their applications in the ecosystem.
  • We optimize to create a review system which is useful across borders (geography aware). In the last decade, we have worked in the cut-throat competitive e-commerce field, where we gained invaluable experience.

Use of proceeds of token sale
Intended to use for paying development bills, data processing, legal counselings, customer service, sales, marketing and in general to grow the ecosystem.

Presale / ICO
Coming soon (sooner than you think)
We will have a very limited pre-sale followed by an ICO and loads of development.
Don’t miss these opportunities, please stay connected on our social channels, and we notify you first about updates.

Team

More information
ANN: revealing soon
Whitepaper: revealing soon

Bounty program
Details are revealed soon (HODLR reward, social media, news, signature, profile picture, translation, etc.).
If you are interested you have to do 3 things before we release the details of the bounty program:
1) Comment here that you are interested
2) Follow us on Twitter.
2) Join us on Slack and Telegram to get the details first.

Follow us / Contacts
Ask us directly on our telegram / slack group:
Telegram
Slack
Twitter @etheal_com

We may consider additional Community Managers, Team mates, Advisors, who believe in moving healthcare forward globally and rapidly with blockchain technologies.
Contact us directly on our telegram and slack channels, if you are interested.

Please note, that we are not looking for greedy whales and speculators seeking a quick P-n-D. We are obsessed to create value for the community of dedicated true believers in a new standard of healthcare (see the token vesting section).

Regards,
Dr. Mihaly Kertesz Co-founder, COO (Linkedin)
Viktor Tabori Co-founder, CTO (Linkedin)

Disclaimer: This pre-ANN is not for US residents, US residents will not be able to participate in HEAL token sale.

Disclaimer: I'm not a project team member or anyhow related with this project. All responsibility belongs to the project’s team members.

Moderator: etheal_dev

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etheal_dev

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 11:53:33 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 04:38:22 PM by etheal_dev

Thank you Kooream for the pre-ANN post.

If you have any question, please ask us directly at our slack or telegram channel.

We are thrilled to build a foundation for a better healthcare together.

basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:05:07 AM

Indonesian translator reserved

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
bigpan

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:07:55 AM

Ok, cool, seems quite interesting and legit. I'll be following the project.

What's the Brazilian website? Not sure if it was mentioned, I didn't see it. I'm Brazilian and I'd like to take a look.
Thanks!
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:23:55 AM

When ico start and end?
etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 07:10:49 AM

Ok, cool, seems quite interesting and legit. I'll be following the project.

What's the Brazilian website? Not sure if it was mentioned, I didn't see it. I'm Brazilian and I'd like to take a look.
Thanks!

Hi bigpan,

Thank you very much.
You can check our Brazilian website here: https://www.doklist.com.br

Mihaly

kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:21:49 AM

Why aren't many American residents allowed to take part in many projects? In addition, when will the details of the reward release come out?
etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 08:18:15 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 09:14:15 AM by etheal_dev

Indonesian translator reserved

Thanks basket ball!

We will post soon the official application site for translations and community management. If you are eligable for every criteria, you can get the indonesian translation. Please join our social channels for updates.

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 09:52:28 AM

Why aren't many American residents allowed to take part in many projects? In addition, when will the details of the reward release come out?

We appreciate your thoughtful questions!

SEC (https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131) has determined, that DAO tokens should have been considered as securities, and ICOs and tokens may be securites also under USA federal law.

Due to unclear regulations we don't solicit contributions from US citizens, also Etheal is not incorporated in the USA. Thus effects of the SEC statement on Etheal are minimal, but effects on the whole ecosystem are still not clear.

We are very happy you are interested in our bounty program, the details of the reward release will come out in 2-3 business days.

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:55:32 AM

When ico start and end?

Hi Dlugina23,

We are glad you asked. Thank you for your interest in our project. The pre-sale will start in the second half of September and we will release the details soon here and all on our social channels.

Please join us on our social channels:
Telegram
Slack

Mihaly

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:26:47 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:51:36 PM by etheal_dev

Fresh News!

Barnabás Debreczeni is on board now as an official Blockchain Technology Advisor. Barnabás mined the Ethereum Genesis Block!

Bio:
Miner of the Ethereum genesis block. Technology mastermind behind the first Bitcoin ATM in Budapest and MrCoin online exchange. Crypto and finance maniac, writing code since 5, has deep expertise in FX and trading algorithms. Co-Founder of the Hungarian Bitcoin Association. Former Global CTO of TerraCycle Inc.

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:12:21 PM

Introduction video is live on Youtube!

Watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZY3pWhLMZA

Mihaly

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:39:11 PM

NEWS AGAIN!  Cheesy

Our website is live: http://etheal.com

Check for the details of the token sale. Subscribe for the news and don't miss out any opportunity!

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 11:39:52 AM

The most viewed Hungarian Crypto-Youtuber just published an interview with us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib1X-uOVIYg

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:14:17 AM

Kezdő vagyok és mivel nincs még cryptopénzem, hogyan fogok tudni hozzájutni valamilyen tokenhez?
admosfir

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:02:09 AM

great project for healthy care. waiting for the release of bounty campaign. it will be nice.
cok_elat

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:31:59 AM

i hope the bounty will be released soon. i can not wait for this event. it is really interesting and so promising.
etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

great project for healthy care. waiting for the release of bounty campaign. it will be nice.

Thank you for the kind words admosfir! We will release our bounty program soon!
In the meantime you can join our Telegram group to be sure you'll know the news as soon as possible: JOIN TELEGRAM

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:35:51 PM

i hope the bounty will be released soon. i can not wait for this event. it is really interesting and so promising.

Thank you very much for your interest, cok_elat! We will realease the bounty soon! Smiley

etheal_dev

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:57:40 PM

Kezdő vagyok és mivel nincs még cryptopénzem, hogyan fogok tudni hozzájutni valamilyen tokenhez?

Köszönjük az érdeklődést @coinbirds!
A részleteket hamarosan az oldalunkon is megfogod csinálni. Alapvetően csak egy ETH wallet kell hozzá, ahonnan el tudod utalni az ETH-t, mi pedig vissza tudjuk utalni a tokent a crowdsale lezárását követően. Ezenkívül ha már a pre-saleben is szeretnél részt venni, akkor a Whitelistre is szükséges regisztrálnod, ennek részleteteit hamarosan publikáljunk minden csatornánkon és itt is.

---

Thanks for your interest, @coinbirds,
You just need an ETH wallet and a registration to our whitelist to participate in the crowdsale. We will release the details about the whitelist registration soon on our channels and here as well.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: