Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:42:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal Research / Information from a qualified common-law Criminal Lawyer  (Read 209 times)
crypto.lawyer.187 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:22:38 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 04:12:01 AM by crypto.lawyer.187

OVERVIEW

I am a qualified criminal lawyer in a common  law country with years of experience at a leading national law firm.

I deal in complex litigation and serious criminal allegations.

INTRODUCTION

You can tell me your legal situation, circumstances, problems.

I can research legal issues and provide legal information on particulars issues

TERMS

Our communications will remain confidential, but we are not undertaking a formal solicitor-client relationship.

None of my communications are legal advice.  I am not being retained for any legal purpose.

Anything I communicate to you is for purely informational, and for novelty purposes only.

*NOTHING SAID IS LEGAL ADVICE!*

ENGAGEMENT / FEES

Please inbox me.

We can discuss fees, what service you are after, etc.

I accept cryptocurrency on a per-job basis.   My standard rate is $300.00US/hour

EXPERIENCE

Criminal law - drug trafficking; search warrants; sexual assault; violence offences; homicide; complex fraud;

Practical experience with:

Wills; Power of Attorneys; Civil litigation

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:04:20 AM

As a lawyer, you know that your law does not apply to all other jurisdiction/state, right? That being said, the legal advise you may give may not be applicable to the person who seeks your advise who would be in another country. This is why there is a separate bar exam for every country. The legal profession is not like being a doctor. Laws are different in every country.

That means, you might give an advise that is perfectly legal and effective in your country but would be bad advise if applied to the country of your client.
poulembertus

Activity: 358

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:05:34 AM

only online consulation youre service 300 dollar/hour
and youre account newbie, without addres , without name and explain anyting

i think is very dificult you can get client, and international law, is difference youre local country
crypto.lawyer.187 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:48:59 AM

As a lawyer, you know that your law does not apply to all other jurisdiction/state, right? That being said, the legal advise you may give may not be applicable to the person who seeks your advise who would be in another country. This is why there is a separate bar exam for every country. The legal profession is not like being a doctor. Laws are different in every country.

That means, you might give an advise that is perfectly legal and effective in your country but would be bad advise if applied to the country of your client.

Do you not agree we could apply our legal research skills and analytical skills to other jurisdictions for the sake of research / information / amusement

and that our skills are better than the average

and they could benefit from us.
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:57:24 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 03:07:40 AM by Lone Shark

Do you not agree we could apply our legal research skills and analytical skills to other jurisdictions for the sake of research / information / amusement

and that our skills are better than the average

and they could benefit from us.

That is true. You man apply your legal research skill. But if you did find the answer for the question, then your answer will not be an expert opinion. If, for example, you are a lawyer in the US and you client is in Japan. You found the solution to his legal problem, however since you are not a lawyer in Japan then that means your opinion is as good as your client's, this is because you both are not experts in the laws of Japan.

You may be able to do legal research and find the answer, but you will not be able to give advice in an expert level. What I mean is that as a lawyer, you should know that procedural aspects are quite different in every country. Not only in procedure but also the very application of law.

The best you can offer, as a lawyer, in this forum is to state which country you are practicing and if you are an expert in international law. Because that is the only two fields I would say that can be offered by a lawyer online.
crypto.lawyer.187 (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:59:31 AM

again

NOT LEGAL ADVICE
Lone Shark

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:06:55 AM

again

NOT LEGAL ADVICE

I can research legal issues and provide legal information on particulars issues, formulate possible solutions.

From what you stated. That is legal advice already.

Anyway, if you are persistent in pursuing this. good luck to your service.
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:17:22 AM

That's rich. Dense in fact. $300 per hour for novelty nonsense. And to top it off, "nothing said is legal advice". So what exactly is the $300 PER HOUR for? Small talk? Inconsequential chit chat about your client's problems?

This explains why the law profession is one of the most derided and detested careers on this planet. Yes, I agree, the law schools do make a conscientious effort to produce good quality lawyers. And there are the licensing pathways which also do a good job weeding out the rubbish from entering the system. But law being a preeminent profession doesn't qualify one to charge $300 for novelty talk. And because nothing said is legal advice I can picture such a conversation littered with the typical refrain it depends which is hardly helpful when you have a very real legal problem.

You could all pm me and tell me your problems and I will respond with a safe and relative it depends or a bunch of could/would/might to rake in 300 bucks without actually giving any legal advice, given I'm not a lawyer. Looks and sounds lucrative. I'm in.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: