Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:37:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start trading ?  (Read 2968 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

i am very new to trading and would like to learn how to trade
...not sure where to start ... any suggestions would be very helpful ...
whats the best way to get the knowledge in this field ?
thank you
If you intend to trade cryptocurrency,
First you need to know all about trading and you have to know how to choose a good coin, after that you can start trading with little money first, so you learn a lot from there, after you get bigger profit, then you add your trading more much more.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

The most basic way of trading is obvious: Buy low, sell high.
Move forward or upward from that.
Learn Technical Analysis.
And most importantly, learn from your mistakes.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

Make sure you have the required knowledge about trading before starting. This field involve high risks and without good knowledge you risk losing your hard earned money. Start learning first how to study the market, and how to choose the most profitable crypto currencies, then you can start trading with small amount.
enough advice for a beginner, .. you can follow the advice given by djselery because this is the basic capital that must be owned by the emula before can gain success ,, and besides that you must have the courage to be able to take big risks for the benefit you can be from the risk that you take it
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

Make sure you have the required knowledge about trading before starting. This field involve high risks and without good knowledge you risk losing your hard earned money. Start learning first how to study the market, and how to choose the most profitable crypto currencies, then you can start trading with small amount.
enough advice for a beginner, .. you can follow the advice given by djselery because this is the basic capital that must be owned by the emula before can gain success ,, and besides that you must have the courage to be able to take big risks for the benefit you can be from the risk that you take it

Knowledge will not enough with it since our emotion is one of the biggest thing we need to learn of and if we able to control our temper on some bad happenings then maybe we are ready to do trade. But new guys around should need to learn more facts on tradings day by day so that they can improve their styles and can able to spot the dump and ATH on the said coins.

xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:22:34 AM

The most basic way of trading is obvious: Buy low, sell high.
Move forward or upward from that.
Learn Technical Analysis.
And most importantly, learn from your mistakes.

To start Trading, you must know the risk and most and for all, you must have the capital to start trading. Trading is a job where you must spend most of your time on it, you are always monitoring the price of the tokens that you are hodling because you might miss the opportunity to sell it if you don't. To start Trading you must be aware that it is not gaining profits most of the time, there will be time that you could lose your profits.
cryptomoon1005

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:47:40 AM

Try coinbase - easy UI / UX  TO START WITH
ladner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

thank you
In order to start a business, you need to continually research and learn about the economy, and you must follow the market and provide technical analysis and summary. to have a specific commercial plan. Nowadays, there are many people who are experienced in the field, you follow them to learn experience.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

thank you

You should pick the wallet to be used further. Then you must make some market research and monitor the coins rates. Then you must buy crypto, hold it and trade it.

It seems to me — before picking the wallet and whatnot, the guy should start to study the market, read everything about ctypto, watch videos of crypto bloggers and so on.
bitcoinKnight809

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

I agree. And when a newbie starts trading, he should start with a very small amount, let's say $100 or $200, The gains are not important, but experience will teach him/her a lot of things.
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:01:33 PM

I always follow these two rules so as not to lose a lot of money:

1- The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic

2-Determine your maximum losses per day. For example, 15% of your capital. Once you reach the limit, stop trading no matter how "tasty" the situation on the market seems. Even if you think you see the trade of the century! Such premonitions are really mirages.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

my trading strategy is that I just look at my trading site because every time the cryptocurrency amount is up and it's going to increase so my menu is looking at my trading site that's the strategy
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

This is the very basic but always been forgotten by most newbies, they tend to proceed even they don't have enough knowledge about the business, in order to gain you must find first your advantage, learning the basic isn't enough you needed to be more careful and patient to learn those important matters to earn from this big industry.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:01:09 PM

You need to know the basic rules and knowledge in orer to guide you in the right track. Educating yourself will be able to help you alots in this industry.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Trade with lower quantum and increase gradually
This is one of the best advice's experts give to general public. And this is so valid. Believe me when people start trading they want to get so much money in such a short span of time. Like they want money after blink of their eyes once. But this approach always give them loss. Reason is, they don’t know anything about practical working in start and if they are investing handsome amount, they will definite loss it.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

“How to start trading” actually that is the common question that newbies ask.
In starting in trading you should need to nurture yourself by gaining some information; since knowledge is very vital in all aspects, through knowledge they will guide you in the right track.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

thank you
Start with a small amount: When you are not familiar with the bitcoin trading mechanism you should start with a small amount. Be proficient, know the basic transaction process of it, you can move to large numbers. However, bitcoin investment implies a lot of risk. Therefore, you should ensure that the money you spend on investment does not affect your finances.
Yes many make the huge mistake of thinking that trading is easy and that they will be able to obtain a fortune through it not realizing that is a huge mistake, trading is one of the more difficult ways to earn money with bitcoin since there is not a certainty you are going to earn any money after all no matter how good you are if you enter the market when it is dumping you will not make any money.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:08:28 PM

well before trading I think that you have to have some knowledge what drives the prices up and down, after that you have to describe a strategy for yourself and set a target. Than you could start with the technical issues.
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Learning the market of cryptocurrency is the foremost thing you must acquire before you can start trading. Focus much on few coins which is stable and profitable like Ether, monero ,litecoins or Dash and find an exchange that is more safe and you can trade with a little money you can afford to lose. As time goes on if you know the ins an outs you can invest big.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

I agree. And when a newbie starts trading, he should start with a very small amount, let's say $100 or $200, The gains are not important, but experience will teach him/her a lot of things.
In order to start your carrier in the world of trading, the first and the foremost thing which you need to do is to get some good amount of money which you can then invest in trading. Other than this, you need to learn enough things which can help you in making better decisions in trading. At the beginning, you need to invest small amount of money as there are greater chances of loss of money.
rog1121

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:05:05 AM

Exchanging isn't simple. It's so troublesome. I think exchanging is a numerical term. On the off chance that you have any error so you will lose your capital. However, in the event that you have no mix-up will get a colossal benefit on it. So at in the first place, you need to figure out how to exchange appropriately. You can get a great deal of asset post on this discussion about exchanging.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: