Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:16:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn 1$ USD for making prank calls to this douchebag  (Read 666 times)
RedefineMaster (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:39:50 AM

Here's the story:

My girlfriend was walking home after work one night. Then this guy stalked her to a small street and approached her. He was very invasive of her space and made her feel uncomfortable. And touched a few spots that a stranger shouldn't touch. Kept on trying to get her number and well now I have his number. Lets have some fun...

The Challenge:

You must make a prank call and provide me with a recording of it for my fun  Tongue

The Requirements for the call:

Pretend to be a gay guy interested in him and say you found his number through a gay chat
Be an aggressive boyfriend that is very defensive and ask why you keep calling your girl
Or anything creative that is unique not just the plain old excuse me is your refrigerator running prank.

PM me for his name and number to show your interest, and let the fun begin

Thank you,

-LA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:44:44 AM

that was a good plan for a revenge i am hoping that  some people response or help you to do this prank... good luck..
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:47:54 AM

Sounds interesting but the pay is just not worth it. It will tae 5 times more than what you are offering. Let me know if you are planning to make it somewhere around 5 bucks.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:24:13 PM

This is so interesting to do mate, which country do you belong mate, because if it bound out from our country then it is a bit expensive to make a phone call because as far as I can see $1 is the reward for the fun right ? Anyway good luck mate. I hope you can find the one here.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

Sounds interesting but the pay is just not worth it. It will tae 5 times more than what you are offering. Let me know if you are planning to make it somewhere around 5 bucks.

What if op increased his pay rate to 50 bucks, but the story he told about someone harassing his girlfriend turns out to be false pretext to intimidate someone? What if the person whom the call is to be made is influential enough to track back the caller and file allegations with the cops?
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:12:05 PM

Sounds hilarious, fun, and takes me back to my high school days of prank calling. Maybe I can revisit those good old days...maybe...

Download a good VoIP service and start callin lmfao

Account recovered 08-12-2019
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:10:25 PM

What if op increased his pay rate to 50 bucks, but the story he told about someone harassing his girlfriend turns out to be false pretext to intimidate someone? What if the person whom the call is to be made is influential enough to track back the caller and file allegations with the cops?

This is exactly what I am thinking. We are only looking at one side of the story and for all we know, OP could be completely making everything up. He could be a douchebag himself and just want a specific person he knows (or a stranger, really) to get suffocated with spam calls. I'm not saying this is absolutely the case, but there really is no evidence of what the real situation is for either case. I advise that no one be a part of this and this thread be ignored. Even the low reward is not worth it for the amount of time spent.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:13:42 PM

I really wanted to help you... but then i realised i am an adult.
xplorer79

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:54:22 AM

This is a fun idea, good revenge plan, and all... but I'm not willing to use my phone number for so little money.
Increase the reward, and we could talk Smiley

... But definitely, I understand your willing for a revenge ^^ (adult or not, lol)...
RedefineMaster (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:56:07 PM

OP is not some baller here. And it's your choice, no one is forcing you
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:27:33 AM

I really want to try but can you tell me what country do you belong? Because my calls varies to that, if it is in international call it is hard because it is expensive to call outside country but I guess if you tell us where you from I think ypur countryman can help you.
2girls

Activity: 1002
Merit: 254

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:25:28 PM

Here's the story:

My girlfriend was walking home after work one night. Then this guy stalked her to a small street and approached her. He was very invasive of her space and made her feel uncomfortable. And touched a few spots that a stranger shouldn't touch. Kept on trying to get her number and well now I have his number. Lets have some fun...

The Challenge:

You must make a prank call and provide me with a recording of it for my fun  Tongue

The Requirements for the call:

Pretend to be a gay guy interested in him and say you found his number through a gay chat
Be an aggressive boyfriend that is very defensive and ask why you keep calling your girl
Or anything creative that is unique not just the plain old excuse me is your refrigerator running prank.

PM me for his name and number to show your interest, and let the fun begin

Thank you,

-LA

Great revenge mate, I used the same way before when I was in high school where I call my enemies and make them angry not knowing of who am I. But I guess 1$ is not enough because of the expensiveness of the load for phone calls.

MrVuuu

Activity: 445
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:51:56 PM

He use any messengers? I will do it for free, just for fun.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: