Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to promote an ico? - Tips & Tricks  (Read 1923 times)
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

At first you should know the basics rules of Ico. In order to success your ico, a good team is must needed. Promising ico, good planning, platform,well decorated website and roadmap can help in this case.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VTS (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:50:12 PM

never underestimate the community of crypto, bounties are great way to gain interest and promote a coin. twitter, facebook and youtube are preferable.

make sure you reward those who help you though especially if they believe in the project

Yes bounties can be a good instrument to promote... however many scammers around these days... just signing up for bounties make fake slack or telegram accounts, have worthless twitter and Facebook accounts and so on... just try to suck the bounties out of a project...

You need to be selective and careful as well!

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:55:48 PM

At first you should know the basics rules of Ico. In order to success your ico, a good team is must needed. Promising ico, good planning, platform,well decorated website and roadmap can help in this case.

You need alot moree. They should have very very strong team that can deliver! Already some kind of a prototype, never invest into icos without prototype. I hate whitepaper icos, they will make you lose money! So watch out guys

imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:09:32 PM

This forum is better and more effective. Because in this forum is definitely a person who understand cryptocurrency. Whereas if in other social media or blog. Maybe only some people know crypto. So I recommend making big promotions in forums plus some outside promotions
maraby

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 02:17:00 PM

We can promote your ICO, if you have some questions - write me to pm.

http://olshansky.org/ico-marketing-consulting-service.php
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:59:18 PM

Promoting any ordinary ICO is never a good idea. It is immensely important to study the project before you promote an ICO. The salient points such as the Roadmap and Use of a particular project should be taken into consideration.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:29:03 PM

There are a lot of ways to promote an ICO project but as I know the most effective way to do it is advertising. You can rent the advertisement place in this forum or on the coinmarketcap.com. Beside you can run the advertise about your project on Facebook or Youtube as well, it's also working. Moreover you can try to ask some trusted member in this forum to manage your ICO bounty campaign, it's also help people believe in your ICO project when the bounty campaign managed by a trusted manager in here.
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:37:27 PM

promote your ico’s on my telegram group t.me/realico4x
SoulBSL

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

Folks, how about to share real case-studies?

Seems all full of theory, but maybe someone will want to share real cases, struggles, cool tactics which really work for them?
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

Here is the problem with ICOs.
ICOs have to be promoted to collect cash.
Promotion has a cost and if the cost is over the amount collected or a big part of it the ICO is useless.
Ok airdrops and bounties are paid with token,but in reality it push down the real token value.
In fine the promotion is paid by the token buyers.

I prefer that my ICO is not promoted with a cost and each token offered for free is financed.

arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

There are many ways to promote an ICO project but the most effective way is advertising. You can r promote about your project on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and youtube etc. And you can promote through Airdrops and bounty campaign.
Mariabramovich

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:42:26 PM

Just buld a great product. If there is a REAL need for it your project will go viral.

Try to get listed on ICO lists and get in contact with all those ICO Review Telegram Channels if you wanna buy some reach.

The good question was lighten in this post. The very Great idea promotes itself easily. But as to my mind there are also should be a critical amount of people who know about it to spread the idea. I'm working now on a project called Ponzi Trust - and I should tell you that they have an explosive idea, with the using of smart-contract and blockhain technologies in a very new and modern manner. It only needs a very good promo team with certain media focused, I think.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: