Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:52:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where will the price of Bitcoin reach at the end of this year?  (Read 732 times)
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:42:31 PM

No one can make an exact prediction on bitcoin, if anyone claims that I can make exact prediction means then they are lying. By seeing the price movements for the past months we can expect the price to be between $5000 to $6000 at the year end if no kickbacks are there.

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

I thought that at the end of the year will be $ 5,000, but now I'm not so sure. If in September, bitcoin may overstep the mark then the price can be any. Jump before bitcoin was tens of dollars. Now it is a few hundred dollars. In the future we can expect a jump of several thousand dollars?
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:40:56 PM

The price of Bitcoin will reach $5k soon. Where do you think the price of bitcoin will reach at the end of December?

Just a calculation from where bitcoin is starting last Jan, probably Bitcoin can reach upto $7.5k  until the end of December.  Though I hope bitcoin to double from what is the price today but time is quite short to push it more than $9k to $10k, but who knows.  Though I will go on a safer margin at $7.5k
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:49:16 PM

I really hope we go to the moon
To $10k and beyond

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:02:11 PM

The price of Bitcoin will reach $5k soon. Where do you think the price of bitcoin will reach at the end of December?

Just a calculation from where bitcoin is starting last Jan, probably Bitcoin can reach upto $7.5k  until the end of December.  Though I hope bitcoin to double from what is the price today but time is quite short to push it more than $9k to $10k, but who knows.  Though I will go on a safer margin at $7.5k

Bro it is s big expectation what you are seeking is. However I think bitcoin's price will be touch to 5500$ this year December to January 1st. Last time price bumped due to the increase of block size only. Don't think that it is not with out any update. When updates happen we can expect the more value in chart.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:32:30 AM

We are now almost at the $5,000 mark and it this trend can continue then there is really a strong probability that Bitcoin can be $7,000 before the year ends and by next year it is quite possible that the goal is to crush the $10,000 barrier. Bitcoin is really now booming very much and we can see its movement almost going wild...compared to other traditional investment tool like gold, forex, commodities, oil where most of them are not getting to be very attractive. This is the big reason why we are seeing fund managers jumping into Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies because they could not anymore take the envy...they also want to be part of the Bitcoin bandwagon and see bigger returns for their money.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:29:17 AM

Before the end of the year i think we can expect the price to move around, mostly upwards. but at the end of the year or thereabouts we'll see an adjustment that will push bitcoin down to around $4k in my opinion. This adjustment could not come, of course, and the bubble continues. In that case, we could potentially see the market capitalization of bitcoin go over $100 billion, and see a $7k+ bitcoin. But this is unlikely.

We have seen resistance at the $5k level. It really depends on how well Segwit2x goes, as well as whether $5k can be broken at all.
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:38:33 AM

Bitcoin is currently very very volatile so it would almost be impossible to predict the accurate outcome right now.

However, i think that the price will hang around the $4k mark. I think that we will see a minor adjustment after this current pump, from $5k to around $4k. And then there will be just sideways movements for the rest of the year.

BTC actually already reached $5k. However it was quickly dumped down to below $4900 again. So we definitely see a very strong resistance at the $5k level. We could see a much bigger dump if the $5k level isn't breached again soon.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: