Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does an ICO team even matter?  (Read 664 times)
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:28:47 PM

I've always wondered if the ICO team even matters. If an ICO raises funds, could they not just hire a qualified team? I've been around since before people would assign their names to a project so maybe I'm not giving an ICO team the respect they deserve.

Definitely.  That's why there are projects out there like Cofound.it that tries to improve the ICO space by having teams of developers go thru a selection phase and a training camp before proceeding to a fund raiser via ICO's.

Then after all that there's a transition phase where Cofound.it helps and advises the start ups to help them grow and become successful.

I know a lot of people are calling out for regulations to discourage scamming.  But there's a better way, education and guidance.

Check out Cofound.it's site:  https://cofound.it/en/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:33:53 PM

I've always wondered if the ICO team even matters. If an ICO raises funds, could they not just hire a qualified team? I've been around since before people would assign their names to a project so maybe I'm not giving an ICO team the respect they deserve.

Of course. it's because not everyone is working in the same field, so they have to find a Team who works in what field the project will run. because it is very difficult to find a professional team in a particular field. so I guess the ICO team also plays a very big role.
ICO team very important, because many investor evaluate the project through the way devs working or attitude of them. Therefore, if a project have bad Team work, investor will know this is bad project and do not invest to it.
MBworld

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:45:45 PM

ICO team is what a matters a lot .. like new project The native token of Ambrosus, Amber is used to help trace products through their entire value chain, linking the information gathered to the records about the batch. Amber is also the fuel for the Ambrosus ecosystem, used to access the network services, interact with the sensor systems and to enter commercial agreements assured by smart contracts. Our Core Technology Partner for development of the Amber token is Parity Technologies.

their team is well established in their domain .. so such background increases chances of success
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:13:02 PM

I think that it matters and that it is important because people look into the ICO team before they decide on investing on the ICO. Having a good and reputable ICO team would attract more investors and make them believe that it would succeed, so an ICO team is important for one's marketing strategy. It may not determine the success of the ICO but its a factor which affects the decisions of investors.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

It does really matter and most investors would really look up on this thing always since they wont really invest into a project on which the team composed on those people who did make scam ICO's in the past this is why public do really aware on this thing and would really search up on the background of the said project or ICO.I would say it does matter and its one of the important things for us to increase our chance on making money on ICO.
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:30:24 PM

Yes, it does matter.
The team background, their achievements, if they had experience in other start-ups and so many more.
Since nowadays lots of scammer on ICOs, so the team are just like a core for an ICOs.
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

It does matter. Especially about professionalism and credibility. A team with solid cryptocurrency knowledge and development is indeed the best thing that an ICO project could have.
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 02:36:10 PM

Of course, team matters. Whenever I decide to invest in an ICO. My main deciding factor is usually the team behind the project. Its like even if the project sounds good, does the team have the potential to make it possible? A team can make project a disaster or success.
SimontheRavager

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:08:41 PM

Yeah but how do you decide then that a guy and his photo and some shiny words are really true??? Are you starting to stalk the core team then? Reading their facebook, twitter, linkedin, looking at their family photos and stalking where they life or even if they really studied physics or somehting? I dont think that you can be really save because these are guys you don´t know and everyhting can be fake and i assume the most of it is fake. Just look at the photos. Often they just have such a bad photo thats really ridiculous to use it for a business project.

But if you are anonymous and working hard in communities, sharing ideas and helping people. I think your reputation is much more worth than a shiny photo and some words about a PhD you do not have.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: