Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Maxthon Browser & LivesToken - Private Placement Starts!  (Read 11804 times)
LVC (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:58:45 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 08:28:12 AM by LVC

Private Placement Started Already! Read below to find more details.

[ANN][Private Placement]LivesToken(LVT) - 1st Blockchain To Implement Symbiosism System
LivesToken(LVT) & Symbiosism Economy is about to launch Private Placement
- in a word, you can get Tokens simply through use the Internet products in the near future!

***Imagine that you can easily earn cryptocurrency by simply using Internet applications like Maxthon Browser***

Developed and operated by Maxthon Browser's core team. It's a worldwide popular browser that has hundreds of millions of users around the globe.

Feel free to join our Telegram group to discuss with other investors & receive the latest update of the project!
Telegram Group invite link: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
Or search "LivesToken - LVT" on Telegram directly.

!ATTENTION!
UPDATED 2017/9/25
We are officially launching the LivesToken Bounty Program Phase I now! The Phase I period will last for one month, start from now(9/25, 2017) and end in 10/25, 2017 Beijing time. All bonus tokens will be given after the end of the Phase I in the form of LivesToken(LVT) to your Ether Wallet Address. The total bonus amount of token will be 3 million LivesToken(LVT), which equals to approximately 429ETH, or 124,410USD in value.

Join our official LVT Bounty Program Phase I here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2210156.0

**LIVESTOKEN(LVT) PRIVATE SALE STARTS NOW! (UPDATED 2017/9/12)**

Important Notice:
In response to the national regulatory policy in China, the Symbiosism Chain & LivesToken(LVT) project will no longer be carried out ICO, and the follow-up development funds will be provided by the major investor Maxthon Browser. But as we have promised before in the thread here in Bitcointalk.org(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2140417.20), we are now initiating the private placement of LivesToken. Only a small proportion of the tokens will be sold during the private placement process.

The private placement rules are as follows:
Basic pricing: 1ETH = 7000LVT,
The total price will be 5 percent off if you purchase 20ETH to less than 50ETH;
The total price will be 15 percent off if you purchase 50ETH to less than 100ETH;
The total price will be 25 percent off if you purchase 100ETH to 500ETH;
The private placement threshold is no less than 20ETH, and should also be not more than 500ETH.

Private placement reservation entrance: https://lvt.uu.me/yure/
Official Website is here(V1.0): http://www.lives.one/
Feel free to invite your friends and families to join the private placement. Also don’t forget to join our official Telegram group (https://t.me/livestokenlvt) to learn more about the project and discuss with other investors!

Details:

Symbiosism Chain & Symbiosism Economy
The Symbiosism Chain is a new blockchain project that created by Jeff Chen, founder of Maxthon Browser, and its team. Its goal is to create a new business model based on the blockchain technology - Symbiosism Economy.

The establishment of the Symbiosism Chain is due to Internet user's value has long been ignored. In daily Internet using, users will go through process like account registrating, content creating, webpage browsing, commenting & sharing, online shopping and so on, which all created value. They all increased different website's active rate, retention rate, and even paid conversion, but the user did not get any material reward from it.

Symbiosism Chain is trying to put all Internet applications together to form a Symbiosism System. Symbiosism Chain is the new economic system that built in virtual network. In this system, consumers and businesses formed a ecological circle that based on mutual interests. In the ecological circle, each entity will be used as an anchor to track its contribution value and credit. And the benefit is obtained in the form of LivesToken(LVT) on a daily basis according to dynamic algorithm.

The first step of Symbiosism Chain will be to launch a "browser + wallet + integrated application" system. The LivesToken(LVT) is the circulation token in the system.

Today, under the increasingly fierce market competition, the market needs a new model that can benefit both business and user in order to solve the problem of product homogeneity, low customer loyalty, and high cost of user acquisition to eventually achieve the purpose of sustainable development. We call this period the era of Symbiosism Economy.

The key point of the Symbiosism Economy is to quantify the behavior of users in the process of using the Internet, so that users' behavior can finally generate economic value and gaining benefits for themselves. Thus, it can enhance the user loyalty and ultimately achieve the goal of mutual benefits, common and sustainable development of both businesses and users.

LivesToken(LVT)

LivesToken (LVT) allows users behaviors and the surfing time on Internet to produce real economic value. Businesses can enhance user activity by disseminating LivesToken, users can obtain LivesToken through the use of products.

Users who possessed LivesToken can use it in the Symbiosism system for consumption. Businesses accessed to Symbiosism system can reward LVT to users as incentives, and ultimately achieve the common benefits of businesses and users.

LivesToken is a bridge between businesses and users. It is the core product to promote the development of Symbiosism Economy.

Symbiosism System's Realization

Symbiosism system is based on the blockchain technology, and the core is to generate an encrypted database for each node. The database consists of three parts: user general data (OpenID), user behavior data (users data generated on the network), and an encrypted book, which is used to record the contribution value, reputation value and transaction information of each terminal.

Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary new technologies in recent years. Its essence is a decentralized distributed accounting system, and its core value is to allow individuals or organizations to establish trust in mutual cooperation with each other in the absence of authority supervision. In simple terms, the blockchain is a way of co-accounting through the network nodes to achieve a highly accurate and secure information distributed database, keep the data (blocks) in accordance with the chronological order of superposition (chain) to generate permanent record that can not be tampered. And thus establish a trusted network system.

Symbiosism System & Maxthon Browser

Maxthon Browser is a internetional product that has a hundred-million level user scale. Its users covers 242 countries around the globe. Maxthon browser will be the first to access the Symbiosism system and hence to become the first symbiosism concept product. Maxthon Browser's hundreds of millions of users will be the first batch of beneficiaries of LivesToken(LVT).

Maxthon Browser will be carrying Lives Wallet, and the user's Internet usage time length, operating behaviors, and so on can all be converted into a certain number of LivesToken as an incentive. Users can use the Lives Wallet to query and manage the LVT he/she earned.

Through earning LivesToken, Maxthon Browser's user loyalty and active time can be effectively enhanced; Maxthon Browser's user advantage can quickly increase the number of LivesToken holders, and facilitate the establishment of a decentralized network to promote the development of the Symbiosism Economy ecology.

LivesToken's Appreciation Logic

Scarcity - LivesToken is based on the blockchain technology, which is similar to bitcoin. The total issue amount is fixed. With the passage of time it will become increasingly difficult to obtain the token.

Circulation - Based on the huge number of users and businesses, LivesToken can be used as a normal currency. It can be traded in plenty of application scenarios.

Ecology - Relying on Symbiosism Economy ecosystem, LivesToken has a strong survivability. With the growth of applications and the user scale, LVT's premium capacity will increase too.

LivesToken Appreciation Model

Phase One: Tokens Possession & Popularity
In the early stage, users create value in the symbiosism economy ecology, and then being assigned with LivesToken. Tokens began to spread among users.

Phase Two: Booming Market
With the number of LVT holders and the scale of circulation growth, a large number of consumption scenarios derived from the market into the consumer leading stage. Also, with the reduction of the reserved tokens, LVT entered into the scarcity phase. And the value of it began to rise.

Phase Three: Tokens split and value detonated
LVT reserve infinitely approaching to zero while the users' access to LVT become increasingly difficult. The market's demand for the token is still strong so that the token is in short supply. Then the token will split because of the scarcity and liquidity. One unit of token is divided into multiple, and LVT's value detonated.

Private Placement and Participation

LivesToken(LVT) will be issued a total of 1 billion tokens, and the total private placement number will be 100 million LivesToken(LVT), accounting for 10% of LivesToken (LVT) total circulation. The minimum threshold of the private placement is 20 ETH, and no more than 500 ETH. The holding LivesToken will have a lockout period of six months, each month one-sixth of the holding token will be unlocked.

- The Private Placement is open only to specific investors at a price of 1ETH greater or equals to 9333LVT (Join our Telegram to enter and get more info about this private placement: https://t.me/livestokenlvt)
-Specific rules and ladder pricing will be announced in our private placement website, please stay tuned(will update here at bitcointalk.org as well).

Original Powerpoint is listed below(go to #1 to see the quoted images):
***There might be some difference in the description and the image. Please always refer to the text description here FIRST.

Indonesian, Filipino, Croatian, and Russian translation already reserved!
Filipino Translation is here(translated by arwin100): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2165310.msg21688333#msg21688333
Croatian Translation is here(translated by egetrorx): https://ufile.io/sdnpb

Russian Translation is here(translated by Alex Semyonov-Sherin): https://semenov-sherin.blogspot.com/2017/09/livestoken.html

LivesToken's Telegram Group: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
LivesToken's Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LivesToken/
LivesToken's Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/LivesToken
LivesToken's Medium Account: https://medium.com/@LivesToken

More details are on the way.

Feel free to post here or pm me if there's any question. I'll edit this post to update info everytime there's any news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:01:16 AM

LivesToken(LVT) & Symbiosism Economy is about to launch Pre-ICO - in a word, you can get Tokens simply through use the Internet products in the near future!

***PLEASE NOTED*** The official website, which contains the full content of the Whitepaper, is *NOT YET* launched but will be online soon.
PLUS the pre-ICO will be opening soon, I'll update the private placement URL here in time.

Feel free to post here or pm me if there's any question. I'll edit this post to update info everytime there's any news.

Quote for images

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:04:12 AM

LivesToken(LVT) & Symbiosism Economy is about to launch Pre-ICO - in a word, you can get Tokens simply through use the Internet products in the near future!

***PLEASE NOTED*** The official website, which contains the full content of the Whitepaper, is *NOT YET* launched but will be online soon.
PLUS the pre-ICO will be opening soon, I'll update the private placement URL here in time.

Quote for images

Thx so much Alexis! Do you know how does this happen and how to fix this? It's a lil bit awkward that the pic won't show at the main post...
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:28:47 AM

This seems interesting idea this showing how blockchain is going to change real life very soon. This will be really huge thing to get rewarded through using product I think so this platform will be really big thing. I would like to follow this project for further news.
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:39:23 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 12:01:23 AM by LVC

This seems interesting idea this showing how blockchain is going to change real life very soon. This will be really huge thing to get rewarded through using product I think so this platform will be really big thing. I would like to follow this project for further news.
Wise guy spotted here~ Thx for your supporting!

Actually one main difference between our project and others is that:
we (LivesToken/SymbiosismChain/Maxthon Browser) are already a mid-scale global enterprise that has a steady revenue flow and well-established business model. Our goal is not to JUST RAISE MONEY/TOKENS from this Pre-ICO/ICO, but we're aiming at to really establish the Symbiosism system in a relatively short period of time to complete our noble mission.

This isn't just some random or whimsical idea, but it's something we've been looking through and working on for a while. And lots of our partners(all Internet company of course) and some early investors all showed high interest in joining.
basket ball

Activity: 970
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:47:10 AM

Indonesian translator reserved

....TRUEPLAY.io....♣ TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM
PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018
♠ 30% DISCOUNT
    SITE
ANN THREAD
WALLET
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

Indonesian translator reserved

Hi Basket ball,

thx so much for willing to roll in and do the indonesian translation! However I got someone else PMed me to reserve the indonesian translation first, so I'll have to go with him. But feel free to join our Telegram chat group, send me a PM on Bitcointalk, or simply send me an email to livestoken@lives.one if you have any inquiries about the project!

Thx again!
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:06:34 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:16:02 AM by LVC

Feel free to join our Telegram group to discuss with other investors & receive the latest update of the project!
Telegram Group invite link: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
Or search "LivesToken - LVT" on Telegram directly.

We'll try to answer all your inquiries as detailed as possible, and perhaps we can even prepare some bonus for you guys~
TOYJJWGS

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 10:40:51 PM

Related content introduced too little, China ico may have to be a problem recently, did not find the project as described so well, I am skeptical
absurding

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 10:45:47 PM

Related content introduced too little, China ico may have to be a problem recently, did not find the project as described so well, I am skeptical

Also skeptical. Does not look professional. Will avoid unless deep developments are presented.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:23:41 PM

Thx so much Alexis! Do you know how does this happen and how to fix this? It's a lil bit awkward that the pic won't show at the main post...
It depends on your forum rank, as your current rank you'll not be able to shown/display any image. For to do that your rank minimum must be Jr. Member. From Newbies to Jr.Member usually takes almost 1 month.
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:32:57 PM

It depends on your forum rank, as your current rank you'll not be able to shown/display any image. For to do that your rank minimum must be Jr. Member. From Newbies to Jr.Member usually takes almost 1 month.

Fully understood now, thx so much!
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:42:20 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:16:39 AM by LVC

Hi TOYJJWGS,

it's completely understandable that you thought the content isn't comprehensive or professional here in the PPT. The fact is we're a PC/Mac/Mobile browser developer for the past decade and even longer, feel free to google Maxthon Browser and even former MyIE2. Most (or all, currently) of the founding team member are actually working for Maxthon Browser now.

We're initiating this ICO project on such a hurry is due to the fact that Chn gov is likely to introduce the harshest regulation laws in late September. And we are trying to go ICO before that. But you shouldn't be concern too much about the regulation domesctically in China, we're set to make ICO with or without the new regulation launched, because we're actually a global enterprises and we have businesses all over the world. One country's policy won't affect our company's plan. As for this LivesToken project, we're preparing to launch it all over the globe simultaneously, so we believe it's the best to get everything together and make sure our final ICO completes before the end of September (should be before 24th).

Thus you might find the material a lil bit raw & rough. But we're confident about this project and hence put a lot of human & resources on it.

*PLUS, the official website & pre-ICO site (next Monday at earliest) will be online soon and you can then find more references there, and we will issue a few PR release recently to get our ideas heard by the mass. Or you can also join our Telegram group to ask for more info from our staff or communicate with others: https://t.me/livestokenlvt

Thx so much for your understanding.
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:47:55 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:17:22 AM by LVC

Also skeptical. Does not look professional. Will avoid unless deep developments are presented.

Hi absurding,

as I just replied to TOYJJWGS,
it's completely understandable that you thought the content isn't comprehensive or professional here in the PPT. The fact is we're a PC/Mac/Mobile browser developer for the past decade and even longer, feel free to google Maxthon Browser and even former MyIE2. Most (or all, currently) of the founding team member are actually working for Maxthon Browser now.

We're initiating this ICO project on such a hurry is due to the fact that Chn gov is likely to introduce the harshest regulation laws in late September. And we are trying to go ICO before that. But you shouldn't be concerned too much about the regulation domesctically in China, we're set to make ICO with or without the new regulation launched, because we're actually a global enterprises and we have businesses all over the world. One country's policy won't affect our company's plan. As for this LivesToken project, we're preparing to launch it all over the globe simultaneously, so we believe it's the best to get everything together and make sure our final ICO completes before the end of September (should be before 24th).

Thus you might find the material a lil bit raw & rough. But we're confident about this project and hence put a lot of human & resources on it.

*PLUS, the official website & pre-ICO site (next Monday at earliest) will be online soon and you can then find more references there, and we will issue a few PR release recently to get our ideas heard by the mass. Or you can also join our Telegram group to ask for more info from our staff or communicate with others: https://t.me/livestokenlvt

Thx so much for your understanding.
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:00:33 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:17:59 AM by LVC

Our CEO Jeff is in the Telegram group right now so feel free to join: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
and throw your questions or best wishes on him~
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:09:08 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:18:21 AM by LVC

And feel free to join our Telegram group to receive future news & updates in time! Join here: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
Don't forget to tell your friends too~
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:22:26 AM

I'll be closely watching this program, I like the idea you put on that Symbiosism System, it's unique and it feels like it has a life of its own.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:48:51 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:18:48 AM by LVC

I'll be closely watching this program, I like the idea you put on that Symbiosism System, it's unique and it feels like it has a life of its own.

Thx for your interest and it sure is! We've had a lot seminar & academic discussion with loads of scholars and researchers in industry to confirm the potential and feasibility of Symbiosism Economy. Feel free to join our Telegram group at:  https://t.me/livestokenlvt and our CEO Jeff Chen will be online most of the time & answer your inquiries as thorough as possible~
vuphongtranbi

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

It looks very good when there is a start-up company bounty?
LVC (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:29:54 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 11:19:08 AM by LVC

It looks very good when there is a start-up company bounty?

Hi vuphongtranbi,

thx for your interest! We're busy preparing all the developing and legal compliance stuff about our Pre and official ICO so currently there's not a set up bounty event. But we'll definitely prepare so if we attract enough users' attention. And we'll announce all the latest updates of the project in our Telegram group: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
Make sure you join it to not miss a thing. Please stay tuned!
Pages: [1] 2 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: