Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 [ANN] PRIVATIX 🚀 - BLOCKCHAIN VPN NETWORK 🚀 [PRE-ICO] 🚀  (Read 8979 times)
BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:46:24 PM

I liked your project initially but I saw your post about Mysterium, which I don't think is ethical.

You publicly and explicitly call them a scam as a competitor. You have to prove your accusation.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlog12345

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:28:52 AM

I saw this question somewhere. Can you please give us the link in USPTO for your application. I tried to search privatix in USPTO and it shows zero results.
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

In fact, you can learn from the deeponion bounty activities, all the friends around know this project, the real is to attract a community followers
kikis

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

I'd love to learn more about your provisional patent application.
Privatix

Activity: 78

Privatix Network official account

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 04:34:47 PM

I liked your project initially but I saw your post about Mysterium, which I don't think is ethical.

You publicly and explicitly call them a scam as a competitor. You have to prove your accusation.

Here is a CEO of Privatix.

You right, some misunderstanding.

We frequently spammed with too many scam projects in our communications channels, all they start from words - " Why you different from........".

I apologize for my team member mistake.

We know Mysterium, and we definitely can't say for sure that is a scam.

Moreover, I wish them to succeed.

I believe the competition is always good.

Technology not legislation is the only way to implement Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:22:31 PM

I will release it on medium today

Technology not legislation is the only way to implement Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

I saw this question somewhere. Can you please give us the link in USPTO for your application. I tried to search privatix in USPTO and it shows zero results.

Provisional patent applications is not in public domain. It can be searched in specific cases only.
You made a search in USPTO patents applications, but not provisional.
We have application confirmation. I will release medium blogpost today about it, please follow .

gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:32:11 PM

Hey guys, this sounds really interesting and I realy would love to be part of the presale!

But as I'm in the security business, I've some questions here:

- What does the Client do if the Agent switches off or doesn't deliver the full time/bandwith to the Client which has already paid for it? So for example if I've paid for 1D/10GB and the Agent goes offline after 1-2h!?
- How do you measure the bandwith consumed by the Client/delivered by the Agent? How do they negotiate with each other if the Client for examle says: "Hey I've still 1 GB left" and the Agent reports 0 traffic left!?
- If I've only PRIV Tokens, how can I pay an Agent without having ETH within the same wallet to pay the GAS needed for the transfer?
- How do I announce/request an Agent if I've no ETH within my wallet?
- What do you do if the ETH backlock is at high load? So requesting a new Agent from a Client could take 20-30 Mins? Depending on the GAS-Price?
- What does the Client do if an Agent doesn't deliver? So for example if your testnode is detected and the Agent grants it access to the net, but not to a regular connecting Client?
- When will the testnode client be converted into a smart contract and how should it test the Agents?
- Could you link us the patent request? Cause I think it's a major thing to see what's patented and what's not ... Cause, as already mentioned, there are already some coins/whitepapers on the market (eg. Mysterim & TorCoin)! So for a big investor it's quite interesting to know what's included in the patent!!

THX a lot for your upcoming answers and your great looking product!

I am eager to know this answers too, specially this:
- Could you link us the patent request? Cause I think it's a major thing to see what's patented and what's not
Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

Hi, please check this post https://medium.com/privatix/provisional-patent-explanation-ea6a21747979

r4id3n

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:49:10 AM

Hey guys, this sounds really interesting and I realy would love to be part of the presale!

- What does the Client do if the Agent switches off or doesn't deliver the full time/bandwith to the Client which has already paid for it? So for example if I've paid for 1D/10GB and the Agent goes offline after 1-2h!?
- How do you measure the bandwith consumed by the Client/delivered by the Agent? How do they negotiate with each other if the Client for examle says: "Hey I've still 1 GB left" and the Agent reports 0 traffic left!?
- If I've only PRIV Tokens, how can I pay an Agent without having ETH within the same wallet to pay the GAS needed for the transfer?
- What do you do if the ETH backlock is at high load? So requesting a new Agent from a Client could take 20-30 Mins? Depending on the GAS-Price?
- What does the Client do if an Agent doesn't deliver? So for example if your testnode is detected and the Agent grants it access to the net, but not to a regular connecting Client?
- When will the testnode client be converted into a smart contract and how should it test the Agents?
- Could you link us the patent request? Cause I think it's a major thing to see what's patented and what's not ... Cause, as already mentioned, there are already some coins/whitepapers on the market (eg. Mysterim & TorCoin)! So for a big investor it's quite interesting to know what's included in the patent!!

- Could you link us the patent request? Cause I think it's a major thing to see what's patented and what's not

Doesn't seem we get any answer on this ... Seems to be the next SCAM project here... Rip some ETH and then dive into the underground ...
The Whitepaper is not worth the download, sorry to say so! It's not a Whitepaper, it's more like a "would be great to have" paper without any technical background

Even your linked pat request on Medium sounds more like a joke ... Post the full paper please and not just the pat request (https://dxw4crzwfgmzw.cloudfront.net/site/electronic-acknowledgement-provisional-patent-application.pdf)

Forumgeiq

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:00:50 AM

Here is a CEO of Privatix.

You right, some misunderstanding.

We frequently spammed with too many scam projects in our communications channels, all they start from words - " Why you different from........".

I apologize for my team member mistake.

We know Mysterium, and we definitely can't say for sure that is a scam.

Moreover, I wish them to succeed.

I believe the competition is always good.

I believe thats a better approach. I was also kinda dissapointed on the statement as I truely believe in internet privacy. Its our basic right. I invested in Myst and Ill invest in Privatix. Wish you guys all the best.
DomainMagnate (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 12:27:25 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 02:43:05 PM by DomainMagnate

Doesn't seem we get any answer on this ... Seems to be the next SCAM project here... Rip some ETH and then dive into the underground ...
The Whitepaper is not worth the download, sorry to say so! It's not a Whitepaper, it's more like a "would be great to have" paper without any technical background

Even your linked pat request on Medium sounds more like a joke ... Post the full paper please and not just the pat request (https://dxw4crzwfgmzw.cloudfront.net/site/electronic-acknowledgement-provisional-patent-application.pdf)

1. You asked some very good questions. Most of them are rather technical and have several potential solutions. The dev team will handle each one at a time once they get to it. None of these are critical, meaning that their specific solution is not essential for continuing the initial development of the project. They will be solved mostly in the later stages of development next year, we are going to take into account feedback from users and betta testers as well, to make sure we choose the best strategies. So we do not want to initially pick a solution which may prove suboptimal later.   Please see the roadmap part of the white paper for details. Concerning planned solutions for some of these I'll try to get feedback from the dev team and publish later (most likely via medium)

As with all the other ICOs we don't have every little detail figured out yet, and do not pretend to, but we appreciate the interest and feedback from the community and happy to see people take a deeper interest into how this will be implemented. We will definately incorporate more feedback from our users into improving the products.
The main difference between Privatix and other such ICO projects, however, is that we already have a well established VPN service at privatix.com, popular apps with hundreds of thousands of users and a team that has proven their talent at creating quality products on a substantial scale.

You will see also that Privatix do not post a lot of updates, interviews or  self promotional articles as is common in the ICO space, and our team is mostly built from engeneers, programmers, and people that have experience in developing and bringing to market scalable solutions, and this is becuase we are passionate about creating high quality products for the community, and that is what we choose to focus on.
We are not looking to attract speculative investors and traders, we are confident that serious contributors will take the time to research our team, projects and plans and decide to join because they believe in what we are doing and want to be a part of the blockchain based VPN revolution that will bring us all one major step closer to real internet freedom and privacy.

2.  Please read here about provisional patents and how they work
A provisional patent is confidential, unlike the regular patent. And is only given for one year, during the initial development phase, so the team can protect their rights. The application record and official UPSTO notice (which is received later) serve as a legal proof of provisional patent.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:56:22 PM

The profile of Andrew Beilyk should be Mobile apps developer with broad experience on android platform. While on the OP, the profile of Yaroslav has been repeated for Andrew.

DomainMagnate (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:41:43 PM

The profile of Andrew Beilyk should be Mobile apps developer with broad experience on android platform. While on the OP, the profile of Yaroslav has been repeated for Andrew.
thanks, fixed now
Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

We like criticism, but not unfounded accusations )

1) Technical part available in WP
2) Privatix already have centralized VPN service with more than 750K users - https://privatix.com
3) I'am sure you just need to learn more about us and join our community

Privatix

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:03:07 PM

How it is better then Mysterium?

Mysterium vs Privatix - a short comparison
https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-vs-mysterium-5b40a0904d94

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:16:27 PM

This is nice article to read about your concept and what approach you have in that post Privatix looking much advanced and have good solution for VPN. That part of the article looks really interesting you already have huge numbers of into your network that is plus point of this this project.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:34:44 PM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164082.0

Edit: Sorry, I did not know the bounty has been cancelled as the thread was still active. This means that my work has been wasted  Sad

shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:43:09 PM

Hindi ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2164082.0

Edit: Sorry, I did not know the bounty has been cancelled as the thread was still active. This means that my work has been wasted  Sad

Maybe not, read this:

https://medium.com/privatix/privatix-bitcointalk-bounty-campaign-announcement-74f720caa280
r4id3n

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:37:04 AM

We like criticism, but not unfounded accusations )

1) Technical part available in WP
2) Privatix already have centralized VPN service with more than 750K users - https://privatix.com
3) I'am sure you just need to learn more about us and join our community

1) Sorry Guys but first of all, all my questions are not answered in your WP, so I would love that you read your own WP AND my questions before writing something like that! So please either update your WP or answer my questions directly, as those as vital for such a concept!

2) A Blockchain project is something total different compared to a monolithic client server architecture, this answer clearly points out, that you've no insight into how a decentralized P2P Network works! If I've a Server which is under my control (or at the control of the business holder), for sure I'm able to measure traffic, check payments and stuff like that as I'm the admin/developer and I'm able to deliver correct information to my backend for accounting and stuff like that, but on a P2P Network, each Member is able to cheat on the system! And believe me, if it comes to money (or tokens) users will do so! So please, get back to my questions Wink

3) I would love to do that, therefore I've asked a bunch of questions, which are just ignored! So again, please just answer my questions instead of pointing to your WP which doesn't answer just a single one of those!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: