Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the highest amount of Bitcoin you earned?  (Read 3050 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:52:03 PM

A signature campaign will newer bring you some big money, they are paying like 0,08 for my rank monthly. I have noticed that today payments are not so big as before, if in the beginning I have got 0,002 weekly for Sr. Member rank, ten today the same money paid only for Hero member. It is so, cause of raising price for bitcoin I suppose.
But let's come back to the main topic. The maximum I ever earned was actually in gambling where I won 1,3 BTC in a dice game. I regret now that I cashed it out instantly by the price 1000$, now I would have 5000$ (!) and could allow myself something more.
maybe you can succeed in gambling game some time ago, but i know gambling never give comfort and your guarantee in getting bitcoin. I have benefited from trading results, probably around 0.6 BTC by 2016. a fantastic achievement for me because at that time I only had the courage and a little capital. signcamp indeed one of the lucrative work, but this time everything was declining and there is little found an available slot. we must be fast in every action especially when registering.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:59:32 PM

A signature campaign will newer bring you some big money, they are paying like 0,08 for my rank monthly. I have noticed that today payments are not so big as before, if in the beginning I have got 0,002 weekly for Sr. Member rank, ten today the same money paid only for Hero member. It is so, cause of raising price for bitcoin I suppose.
But let's come back to the main topic. The maximum I ever earned was actually in gambling where I won 1,3 BTC in a dice game. I regret now that I cashed it out instantly by the price 1000$, now I would have 5000$ (!) and could allow myself something more.
maybe you can succeed in gambling game some time ago, but i know gambling never give comfort and your guarantee in getting bitcoin. I have benefited from trading results, probably around 0.6 BTC by 2016. a fantastic achievement for me because at that time I only had the courage and a little capital. signcamp indeed one of the lucrative work, but this time everything was declining and there is little found an available slot. we must be fast in every action especially when registering.

Gambling is not a good thing.  It is only advisable if you have many bitcoins and you are using only those you ate okay with to lose. 

If you did not spend that 0.6 btc by now and you are living here, it is a good amount of money to invest with.  I really want to learn the art of trading.  I just want to earn more and I am really confused and do not know where to start. 

Junard619

Activity: 88
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:10:28 PM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

I'm curious of how much can Bitcoin change one's life Smiley

As far as I know I earn 0.01 BTC and that's what I earn in a frelance job. it may be very low just because I'm just a beginner. But maybe it will increase in the future.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 03:12:13 PM

I have earned 0.01-0.02 with some trading at times. Used to earn 0.035 a week using signature campaigns when it was around the 500 $ mark. Now that would not be possible.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:24:29 PM

nothing is instant, you just need to keep trying and be patient. everyone does the same process as you.
They learn and then produce, you just need to keep reading and learning and then practice it. if anything is difficult this forum is the right answer.
someday you will become a successful person.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:27:37 PM

For now 2 btc is the highest amount that i earned since i started my journey here in the forum. Those btc i got it from altcoin bounty campaign,.i was very lucky on that campaign that was my first time to hold big amount of money.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
nocturnalsheet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:30:32 PM

earned about 1 btc so far, small steps but it is surely to the moon in future haha
nioctiB#1

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:33:26 PM

I just started last week on bitcoin and then I found this forum. still I haven't earned any bitcoin but I bought bitcoin today worth $20 using my local wallet
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

Last year i earned around 3 bitcoins and sold them with 1000$ rate.
Now i wish i didn't sold them.

Whoa! Imagine what you would have kept it and sold it now.
Did you earn it through signature campaign?
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:37:38 PM

i was buy LTC when the price at 0.006 btc several months ago and i decide to hold them all because there is a rumour from my friends that there will be huge pumped for this coin and apparently the rumour was became the truth that i even could double my capital amount and overall i got 0.5 btc profit and i think this is the highest profit i got so far
crismass1225

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:39:11 PM

the highest bitcoin i earn is 0.6 BTC I invest before the hard fork last august 1 and i have profit after 2 weeks luckily bitcoin increase it value after that week its about 2600$ before the hard fork after that it becake 4000$ and increasing. but the first earnings was .002 btc coming from a signature camp. They say it is easy to earn btc before and campaign manager give high payout also faucet, i wish i meet BTC 3 years ago....
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:45:05 PM

0.1+ is the highest amount I earned in just a few days.
But I've earned more than that since I started using bitcoin.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:47:43 PM

highest amount bitcoin that i earned around 0.05 when join primedice bingo event with 0.05 BTC reward. and then i join some contest in directbet and signature campaign

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:20:28 PM

About 4 months ago I ever won in freebitco.in lottery about 0.75 btc, but I did not spend any capital, just claim faucet every 1 hour and after collecting about 100k I join the lottery and win.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

The highest amount of bitcoin I earned so far when Ive played gambling and surprisingly hit 0.1btc. That was the first time I have won the game in playing gambling. Here in joining bounty campaign hoping I can earn btc so I can invest it to grow.
Sifat33

Activity: 283

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:35:17 PM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

Bitcoin earning is not so easy.Every week I can get 0.005 form signature campaign.I also earn some other some altcoin form bounty's.If you want to earn good amount form signature campaign you need high rank.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:42:59 PM

nothing is instant, you just need to keep trying and be patient. everyone does the same process as you.
They learn and then produce, you just need to keep reading and learning and then practice it. if anything is difficult this forum is the right answer.
someday you will become a successful person.
Indeed, if you want get rich instant, you will have trouble on the road become to rich man in future, because you have to remember when you hurry, your mentality very easy control by anyone, they will take advantage your defect and scam you Smiley
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:49:48 PM

Highest amount won is with gambling, more then 1.8 with one slot bonus. I could earn a lot with trading too, I made good amounts but not so high when you compare it with gambling cause I always invested less in trading and more in gambling. With money from signature campaign, faucets trading I always gamble before I do something more, but lately I changed that and now and in last few months I`m buying altcoins for holding, and I save in bitcoins too, so I have less for gambling and my wins are not so high anymore. With gambling you need to be ready to go all in with amount you have, to push your luck and only like that you can make good amount.
Couple days ago I won started with 60 mbtc played slots and poker and in end of the night I hade little over 110 mbtc, good night but nothing special.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:00:03 PM

really when i feel not that easy and the biggest amount i get bitcoin around 0.07 yes i am grateful and hope later with new project can get 1 BTC or more Grin Grin Grin
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:01:07 PM

Bitcoin earning is not so easy.Every week I can get 0.005 form signature campaign.I also earn some other some altcoin form bounty's.If you want to earn good amount form signature campaign you need high rank.

Nowdays seeing  the bitcoin signature campaign payments I feel bad to see in bitcoin but when we change that amount by converting it into a fiat money than it can be comparable to the amount what we earn in our initial time in 2014 with the high payment. I was being a part on long run campaign when I become full member to Hero rank. It's cryptomixer and I was getting 0.035 btc every week from the campaign itself but I sold all the btc. If I hold the all means It may be a big amount to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: