Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:18:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the highest amount of Bitcoin you earned?  (Read 3050 times)
Beparanf

Activity: 2744
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:46:05 AM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

I'm curious of how much can Bitcoin change one's life Smiley
the highest income depends on how we take advantage of bitcoin and how we infest or buy coins. not many people are infecting or buying but selling only bitcoin

It can change definitely once life, it can be visible when you start saving now and you can see it's result by next year, don't rush things and work for it, the more you earn and save now will reflect on your future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:48:39 AM

I've earned about 0.15-0.20 BTC back in 2015 by Micro-Earnings sites, providing small services on another forum and so on.Bitcoin's price was around $300-400 back then. Good old times, I wish I had bought a ton of them.

What is your jobs to earn that amount of Bitcoin ? I earn that amount too, but I work as a typist in captcha company. I work harder not never read forum. I earn some quite money when the Bitcoin's price was still around $800. As long as I remember, I earn around 0.2 BTC and I was so happy. But now I was so confuse because it gets harder to earn Bitcoin and I want to earn more. I want to join Campaigns in this forum so that I can earn enough money for my family. Please tell me if you can share it to me.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:55:47 AM

Got almost 0.5 btc in altcoin sig campaign before and Im still holding that token but unfortunately price was go down to 0.31 for now maybe I will hold that token for a long time after developments has been launch according to roadmap by developers if everything will go through smoothly and price will go to the moon this will be my biggest earning for sure.

iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

I think for the amount of bitcoin income is very relative to their efforts to get it, and their hard work will certainly produce positive results in bitcoin if always take advantage of opportunities to make the effort to get bitcoin.
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:18:51 AM

Since I'm still a Newbie, I just want to know what is the highest amount of Btc you earned? (especially for high rankers). And what are your techniques to become successful?

I've earned .03 bitcoin before. It was from my brother's account. He lent me his account to join signature campaign. It wasn't successful. However, I still earned .03 when the campaign was finished.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:30:39 AM

ive been here for 2 months and not have too much bitcoin to change my life yet. but im looking forward that maybe someday, by doing some work/jobs/activity here at our forum my life will change. so far i have a few bitcoin (less than 1BTC) and hoping that maybe, i will have 1 BTC after this year. im working on it, "must" to have work (here) to earn bitcoin as a payment by participating some campaigns.
Quietman

Activity: 292

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:32:29 AM

The highest payment was 0.0075/week from a signature campaign. I never tried any activities where I could earn bitcoin. Maybe later on I will try joining Alt Campaign since most of my friends are earning higher income in Alt. They said you may wait for so long but it is worth the wait.
celested

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:43:47 AM

I am just an amateur. I'm not a bitcoin expert. The amount I earn the highest is 15 million. To me it is a happy thing because it is three times my salary. Moreover, I have to work very hard and the BCT gives me a high income and is quite light. I love bitcoin.
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:51:59 AM

the highest amount of bitcoin that i got is about 400 $ that is equivalent to 2000php in my country, i just spent in buying my girlfriend's fave album in kpop boy group. Sometimes i spent in for buying some stuffs that can help me in daily life and sometimes for buying some foods that i've didn't it since birth.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:57:24 AM

The highest amount i earned last year in doing task is around 0.07 and i deposit in a gambling site and earned from that site about 0.2 bitcoin and after that profit my fund got busted and never try again investing in gambling site today i play gambling but never use deposit or investing my bitcoin.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

0.012 BTC in one signature campaign payment. Really high for today bitcoin prices.

The highest amount i earned last year in doing task is around 0.07 and i deposit in a gambling site and earned from that site about 0.2 bitcoin and after that profit my fund got busted and never try again investing in gambling site today i play gambling but never use deposit or investing my bitcoin.
You should stop after doubling gambling capital. Gambling is entertaiment service. In gambling it's guaranteed that you lose few percent from bet. You won 0.13 and lost 0.20 then because house always wins. It has been already proven that house always wins.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:05:40 AM

I think 0.004 bitcoin in my campaign and i also earn in faucet then i try also in trading but my earning is so little,if you want information about where we can be paid in bitcoin i think in campaign because the earnings in trading is not kind of big but if your invest is like big i think the earning also is big

micashane

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:12:12 AM

I'm not earning bitcoin yet in this forum but I'm looking forward to that. All I can do is to work hard and push ourselves to work to achieve our goals. all we need now is to have more jobs to becime successful. Not only in bitcoin but in all cryptocurrency and in regular work in offices. This is the only way to achieved our goals.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:12:30 AM

I think 0.004 bitcoin in my campaign and i also earn in faucet then i try also in trading but my earning is so little,if you want information about where we can be paid in bitcoin i think in campaign because the earnings in trading is not kind of big but if your invest is like big i think the earning also is big
Keep doing the same thing because the time will come that you will be earning more than 0.004 because trading is a good way to make more bitcoin and if you will continue studying it then 0.004 will become minimum as an earning in bitcoin and you can be just make a living with bitcoin alone.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

the highest income depends on how we take advantage of bitcoin and how we infest or buy coins. not many people are infecting or buying but selling only bitcoin

It can change definitely once life, it can be visible when you start saving now and you can see it's result by next year, don't rush things and work for it, the more you earn and save now will reflect on your future.
yes, exactly saving always gives good returns in the long-term for that we need to have patience because holding the coin is the best option.
I have experienced the value of holding and saving the coins it gives really good income to us.
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 176

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

I never touch 1 btc,  it still too hard to make it even I do trading and joining signature campaign. I did not try minning yet because its need big capital. Now I only hold it for long term investment.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Goshu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:17:59 AM

20% of stack in one day when Litecoin was added in a chinese exchange. Won't say exact values.

yeah Litecoin gain was awesome
Zrs

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:33:48 AM

I earned 0.002.this is the highest  amount of btc I earned.You can earn more than me.Just proceed with bitcoin world.Hopefully,you will be rich soon.
suryati

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:51:00 AM

the biggest amount of bitcoin I earn is  0.1BTC when I joined the bounty campaign and give me the rewards that I myself didn't expect it and this is a wonderful surprise that I feel as long as I collect bitcoin, my hope bitcoin still provide additional income and can change my family's economic finance to a better one.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:59:16 AM

If were talking about signature campaign, of course it's depends on your rank and the amount of token equivalent to bitcoin (if were talking about altcoin campaign) that we have been join. But the highest amount that I've been earned is about 0.05BTC and that's is my first income. It's quiet small compared to others but I'm happy with it. It motivates me to continue what I'm doing here and start to learn about others stuff that helps me to increase my income.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████