Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:29:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing an crypto exchange.  (Read 1553 times)
Starbtc (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:05:11 PM

Hello,
   I am a programmer with interests in crypto.
I am planning to develop an exchange. Initially i plan to implement exchange that converts between btc<->altcoins<->altcoins only.
I plan to give web and full api cmdline support for scripts.Planning for registration free exchange.
I will post updates here and lets hope to launch it in month's time for ~10 altcoins support.
I know there will be many steps to solve including non-technical but i will try my best skills.

Day 1: Finalizing the coding language for back-end. I can code in c/asm/php/python.
perhaps i will stick to my all-time C for back-end just worried of buffer overflows in it Smiley

Members if you have some suggestions and want to have some feature request please post here.
Also friends if you have hints/tutorials/reading suggestions etc. on it let me know.

Lets see what i can deliver in 40 days.
Will keep updating my progress here.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaggy404

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:27:25 PM

Interesting project. You said you're planning for a registration-free exchange. How are you planning to manage accounts? Will it be something similar to etherdelta?
AdisBegic

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:51:13 PM

Hey Shaggy,
Nice to see another developer and I greet you welcome to the best developer community Smiley
If you have any development questions, feel free to PM me, I have coded a decentralised exchange previously so I might be able to clear some bottlenecks for you.
Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

Interesting project. You said you're planning for a registration-free exchange. How are you planning to manage accounts? Will it be something similar to etherdelta?
Yeah, planning on similar lines. Have some modified designs in mind.
Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:37:39 PM

Hey Shaggy,
Nice to see another developer and I greet you welcome to the best developer community Smiley
If you have any development questions, feel free to PM me, I have coded a decentralised exchange previously so I might be able to clear some bottlenecks for you.

thanks for support, Of-course will definitely reach you for issues.
Voltroon

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 09:43:20 AM

Hello,
I am planning to develop an exchange. Initially i plan to implement exchange that converts between btc<->altcoins<->altcoins only.
I plan to give web and full api cmdline support for scripts.Planning for registration free exchange.
I will post updates here and lets hope to launch it in month's time for ~10 altcoins support.
I know there will be many steps to solve including non-technical but i will try my best skills.

Day 1: Finalizing the coding language for back-end. I can code in c/asm/php/python.
perhaps i will stick to my all-time C for back-end just worried of buffer overflows in it Smiley

Members if you have some suggestions and want to have some feature request please post here.
Also friends if you have hints/tutorials/reading suggestions etc. on it let me know.

that is good
I'll see where the project is going
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:46:44 AM

"Diary of a exchange coder"
I would read that. Keep up on the coding and let's see where this exchange goes and maybe it will turn out super well. I doubt your going to finish coding a whole exchange in 40 days though, but best of luck.

When you are finished, be sure to send me a link to your exchange and I'll be happy to do some beta testing.

roccstar

Activity: 174
Merit: 150

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:28:14 PM

Friend, dont forget to add deeponion coin to your exchange because nowadays its getting more attention and its user base is increasing day by day. At the moment only 2 exchanges have that. If you add that you will get more users to your site for sure.
Voltroon

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 02:06:22 AM

Hello,

its very good project
I'll see how this project works
Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:40:36 AM

"Diary of a exchange coder"
I would read that. Keep up on the coding and let's see where this exchange goes and maybe it will turn out super well. I doubt your going to finish coding a whole exchange in 40 days though, but best of luck.

When you are finished, be sure to send me a link to your exchange and I'll be happy to do some beta testing.

Ofcourse, will drop link and mark you  for beta testing also.

Update 2 : BTC, Ethereum test-nets deployed and testing started. Using my all-time hit C for back-end purposes.
As i am a developer and dedicated to my 40 days goal I log in forum every two days or so.

apollo447722`

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:58:16 AM

I can develop cryptocurrency exchange. pls contact with me.
I can show my work.
Waiting replies.
Regards.
Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:15:11 PM

I can develop cryptocurrency exchange. pls contact with me.
I can show my work.
Waiting replies.
Regards.

Thanks.
My standards are very high and very few developers can work so. Finally its basically myself left who can match those standards .
I will contact you for any blocks.
utrivedi

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:07:55 PM

I am interested in learning more about how will you guys provide liquidity for your exchange?
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 01:39:08 AM

Nice to hear that you are developing a new crypto exchange that doesn't need registration. I was actually searching for that type of website. Its time saving also. Try to add coins that are in high demand nowadays. I have one suggestion. Is it possible to add fiat payment options like credit cards, PayPal etc.? I am bookmarking this thread to see future updates.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 02:23:01 AM

Nice to hear that you are developing a new crypto exchange that doesn't need registration.

OP will soon find out what he/she is developing is illegal, so don't waste your time supporting this.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:14:12 AM

Nice to hear that you are developing a new crypto exchange that doesn't need registration.

OP will soon find out what he/she is developing is illegal, so don't waste your time supporting this.   Undecided

Can you please explain why ?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:18:10 AM

I think you need to do your own research into tax laws.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:31:14 AM

I think you need to do your own research into tax laws.

Thanks for the directions i will do my work on tax laws etc. Also will try to talk to some exchanges and have legal consultations in my place.

Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:12:47 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 05:55:26 AM by Starbtc

Update Time:
  Successfully exchanging to-from litecoin/ethereum/bitcoin.

Question : For Ethereum how to generate several addresses in single account for every client transaction identification ? Or any other methods ?
Have solutions but I am developing solutions to handle at-least a million transactions/day from very beginning on reasonable resources.
Search gives nothing except but everyone asking my problem. anyone on forum here have some solution guide me Smiley
Learned lot about inner-working of bitcoins/clones/altcoins pros and cons.

Starbtc (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:21:05 AM

looks market is flipping up-down-sideways.
Many exchanges banning but i am still with the project.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: