Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin for service  (Read 4285 times)
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

For me yes i will accept bitcoin as payment for my services if ever, why would i don’t accept btc as payment when bitcoin is also a money being kept. But of course it’s up to you decide on that matter, i am just sharing my opinion that if it happens to me, i will surely accept btc payment for my services, and i will just keep it in my wallet and surely i have big money in the coming days.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

Since you are new in the cryptoworld have a research first so that it will not be hard for you to understand things you will encounter upon doing so. When you start to offer your service, you might try on bounties and airdrop, it will not only give you micro bitcoin but a bitcoin or ethereum.
Being paid in the form of any of the crypto currency may it be bitcoin or some other crypto coin is one of the best way of getting paid and that there is nothing wrong in it. In fact, I must say that you should go for this option if you are asked to make a choice as this can help you in having more earning because the market value of the crypto coin will rise after some time.
3rrr angels

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Since you are new in the cryptoworld have a research first so that it will not be hard for you to understand things you will encounter upon doing so. When you start to offer your service, you might try on bounties and airdrop, it will not only give you micro bitcoin but a bitcoin or ethereum.
Being paid in the form of any of the crypto currency may it be bitcoin or some other crypto coin is one of the best way of getting paid and that there is nothing wrong in it. In fact, I must say that you should go for this option if you are asked to make a choice as this can help you in having more earning because the market value of the crypto coin will rise after some time.

No all countries accepted bitcoin legally so the accepting bitcoin as payment from service is really depends on the countries you are living. I suggest for you to do reseach so that you have enough idea to answer your query.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:32:32 AM

For me yes i will accept bitcoin as payment for my services if ever, why would i don’t accept btc as payment when bitcoin is also a money being kept. But of course it’s up to you decide on that matter, i am just sharing my opinion that if it happens to me, i will surely accept btc payment for my services, and i will just keep it in my wallet and surely i have big money in the coming days.
I don’t think so that there is any kind of harm in accepting the bitcoin as mode of payment or as a reward for the services which you have provided to any other individual. In fact, there are places like that of freelancer etc. where you can ask for money in the form of the crypto currency and that doing so will then help you in having more money as the market value of bitcoin keeps on increasing with time.
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

In a few years bitcoin should be an accepted global currency.

It has to undergo regulation, and attain a level of stability. The market right now is very volatile and it us gamble taking it inlieu of fiat.
It's currently being accepted by some crypto enthusiasts.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:54:40 PM

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve
The only thing that you need to accept payment in bitcoin is to have an address of which you have complete and absolute control of your private key, and clients that are willing to pay with bitcoin, the first step is very easy you just need to install a wallet in your computer and generate an address the second step it is a little bit more complicated but you should always offer your clients the option that they pay you with bitcoin.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:07:07 AM

It's a good thing you are trying to recive payments for the services you offer in bitcoin. We need of people like you to grow the bitcoin value. To start accepting, you need to open a wallet with a bitcoin wallet provider like blockchain.info. You would be given your wallet address which you can give to clients who want to pay you in bitcoin.
Great idea and it is good because in the future all people will use bitcoin for their payment and it is also good for promotion of bitcoin. By this way more and more people will invest in bitcoin so that they can easily pay their bills form their bitcoin wallet. Need not to go anywhere for payment. One can pay from his home, just need internet and bitcoin wallet.

Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

I think it's a bit difficult for you ... I love the suggestion to read more in various forums and learn
Obviously, for someone who is deciding to take a path, there should always be enough information to guide. It is not that hard anyway since all he would need is to define the service, sell his market to his targets, can even come up with some free stuffs for the mean time to advertise his works and if he is good, he will get to see so many people that would patronize him and by then it would make things easy with respect to collecting payments.
But the knowledge about Bitcoin actually is simple enough, as long as we get information from the right person/place. OP wants to use a service based on micro payment, whereas now Bitcoin tx fee is starting to increase, so I do not recommend to use 3rd party merchant like Bitpay, whereas if transaction done in small amount amount better use peer-to-peer transaction.
It is not hard to receive payments in bitcoin because the use of bitcoin is now increasing and many big companies are now accepting bitcoin as their payments. People will also feel ease to pay you in bitcoin. Transactions will be easy. The only problem is price. I mean if you receive bitcoin as payments and the price falls on the other day you will lose your income.
Rocktop044

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:03:36 PM

BTC is becoming a global currency.
In the future it would be accepted for service.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

It's a good thing you are trying to recive payments for the services you offer in bitcoin. We need of people like you to grow the bitcoin value. To start accepting, you need to open a wallet with a bitcoin wallet provider like blockchain.info. You would be given your wallet address which you can give to clients who want to pay you in bitcoin.
Great idea and it is good because in the future all people will use bitcoin for their payment and it is also good for promotion of bitcoin. By this way more and more people will invest in bitcoin so that they can easily pay their bills form their bitcoin wallet. Need not to go anywhere for payment. One can pay from his home, just need internet and bitcoin wallet.
I must say that if you have any such skill which can help you in getting paid in the form of the bitcoin, then you should go for that as this will help you in becoming the owner of the bitcoins and will then result in increase in the number of bitcoins in your wallet, thus giving you an opportunity to have more earning in the future. I don’t think so that there is any harm in doing that.
TradeOne

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:54:39 AM

For you it will be the most convenient way to hire a team that will do this, since this operation with big money and a newbie can make a mistake
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:09 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 11:44:27 PM by DeadCoin

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve

Its really good to note that you are initiating yourself in development of the crypto currencies via your service. Spend time with other service providers who take bitcoin as a payment method and provide their services. It depends on the size of service you have taken. If it's going to be a small service then it's easy to opt bitcoin as payment. Hope to have a successful service moving forward.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

These days that you can even render different services online and get paid without international barrier, so why won't I accept that as payment ?

Yes, everyone may have their own way of doing things or choices why they may choose to or choose not to, but from the way things have been and the potential that abound in the future, I am sure accepting bitcoin or cryptocurrency as payment for services by now should not even be a challenge for anyone.
MIDCAZY1987

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:27:57 PM

Can the future humans will accept:)
Bertjason309

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

Firstly, you should buy bitcoins from trading platform. Secondly, you need to set up bitcoin wallet to keep your coins.
Alex31207

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:00:12 AM

Cкopo мoжнo зa xлeб биткoинoм pacплaчивaтьcя
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

At first it depends where you are going to receive payments via bitcoin for your services. Is it your personal site? If yes you can use services which let you just place their shortcode at your site and after getting payments via bitcoin withdraw it in fiat. I say about Coinify, BitPay and others.
GoodDay2621

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:12:37 PM

A lot of developing countries have accepted Bitcoin. The crypto future will be a fortune.
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

first research and see possible services you can give and accept bitcoin as the result of the service...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:35:42 PM

At first it depends where you are going to receive payments via bitcoin for your services. Is it your personal site? If yes you can use services which let you just place their shortcode at your site and after getting payments via bitcoin withdraw it in fiat. I say about Coinify, BitPay and others.

All the websites are really need to update their API with the bitcoin payment service mate. Then really need to check the taxation service along with the bitcoin payment options mate. If you confirm everything finally you will be able to get the bitcoin payment legally with the no issues for you.

Then if you really like to see the people accepting the bitcoin. here this forum is the main place where you find the bitcoin acceptance service so easy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: