Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin for service  (Read 4285 times)
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:12:59 AM

Bitcoin creates a new era of service sector. You can pay a single amount of money if you want when you get a service from anywhere. So bitcoin paying and buying system add a new dimension on the service sector. But there some problems exist. All country don't allow bitcoins so its a restriction of using bitcoins in service sector. However , Bitcoins have created a new world for the service sector undoubtedly.
Knowledge about bitcoin wallet is necessary for using bitcoin as payments. When you understand how to use your bitcoin and know the features of bitcoin you will definitely use your bitcoin for your ease. It is a digital currency and in the future the whole world will use only bitcoin as their regular currency even in their local markets. All other currencies will disappear from the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve
What kind of business or service do you offer? If you are doing any kind of service it will be better for you to offer your clients /customers different ways to make payment for the service they got, you shouldn’t make use of Bitcoin only cause if you’re making use of Bitcoin alone, you’re just killing the business.

So try to offer different methods in case they don’t use Bitcoin, they will be able to pay with a different one, the after that you can choose to change it to Bitcoin.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

That will be a good idea. Bitcoin is not yet allowed to be legal because it is still not accepted by the government of some of the countries in the world. Cryptocurrencies are still illegal for them. Now, if only the government will legalize the cryptocurrencies around the world especially bitcoin, then we will be allowed to buy products with bitcoin. We can buy real estate, we can buy anything we want with bitcoin. We can serve every people with bitcoin. That is what I want to happen.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:51:18 PM

Receiving bitcoin for services or can be used to buy and sell transactions in my opinion is a good idea, but it's not that easy because the government cannot accept bitcoin as a transactional tool as a substitute for real money.
actually if bitcoin can be legalized, it will simplify real or online transactions and the security level is very good and very safe and make everything simple.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
freezzeer

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

In these days,so many services like coinpayments can receive crypto to our wallets.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

Hello

What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve
What kind of business or service do you offer? If you are doing any kind of service it will be better for you to offer your clients /customers different ways to make payment for the service they got, you shouldn’t make use of Bitcoin only cause if you’re making use of Bitcoin alone, you’re just killing the business.

So try to offer different methods in case they don’t use Bitcoin, they will be able to pay with a different one, the after that you can choose to change it to Bitcoin.
I think I is not like this because now there are a lot of places where only bitcoin is being use as payment but still the business of those are really established and people found it easy to pay using bitcoin only, we just need some capital to start business and then making it famous would be a hard tasking but try to work hard I hope soon everyone will start loving your business and they will be ready to invest their money and your sponsors.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:32:45 AM

[Airdrop] Fondo Coin (FDC), an Exchange-based Token like Binance is ICO now.
FDC is the world's first SE-ICO for lost traders.
Opportunity to multiply your money 10 times.
Register now to get 30 FDC Airdrop (12$).
Only for first 2000 initial accounts.
https://fondo.network/auth/register?referral=ZWLBuZPo

It is good but the problem is that your online customers will be very less due to unawareness about cryptocurrency. You are doing great job. By this way more people will use their coins and when the rest look at the use of bitcoin they will invest in it and will also promote bitcoin for their ease. The actual creation of bitcoin is to use it in the world and not to make money with.
Lisadavis87

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:12:38 AM

I think you maybe find any clients with a bitcoin account also and are willing to pay your services via bitcoin if thats what you want. If you are both a cryptocurrency owner, dont bother about the transfer because you already know about it.
OVA|official|

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Coinbase is going to do something in this way
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

Yes, it is the best way to get payment in the form of Bitcoin but you need to satisfy their requirements and services you are going. There are many people who are providing services in the forum and people are getting paid in Bitcoin.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:53:38 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

If you just started you will be difficult(in principle, as in any business) So look for different forums,websites , I think there nigeri what you are looking for .Even here in the branches of bitcoin, look for a lot of smart people here.
Semedojunior60

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:49:22 AM

The advent of Cryptocurrency has help to revolutionize so many things in the industry. Most business now accept Bitcoin as means of payment which is good.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

Coinbase is going to do something in this way
Things are evolving in unbelievable way since the time this world has started to see these crypto currencies and that the dynamics of this world especially in terms of the economic system of the world is getting far better and that people have started believing these crypto currencies as they know this fact that these crypto currencies can then turn out to b life changer to them.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

It is not easy to find some people who will buy your service because here we need some escrow to produce a good deal and also for the sake of security in both sides many people also would believe that you are just scamming people if you are just newbie and trying to offer some business.
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:28:13 PM

It's wonderful what you got, such a good idea. The more goods will be sold for bitcoins, the better.
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

It is a good news for crypto world. By today there are many discussion about this. Those are depend on that it is posible or not. Because of the highly changing charactor of bitcoin. Some are told it is impossible to do this. But as a start some servicess and goods tend to accept bitcoin. It is new to real world. After braking this barrier it will be famouse rapidly. Most of the peoples are weighting for that.

deus030518

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:32:15 AM

It is not easy for the newbie to find a service that pays you bitcoin. Even if you join the campaigns it will not pay you bitcoin. It is hard to find a work that will pay you bitcoin. Mostly they will pay you with their coin and you will just need to convert it to bitcoin.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:10:02 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve
Just get a wallet and an address and you are ready to go, there is nothing more to do, you do not have to give your document to anyone, the only thing you need to do is to tell your customers that you accept bitcoin and that in fact is the preferred way in which you would like to get your payments, if you do that then you can earn bitcoin and become part of the future of payments around the world.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Accepting bitcoin for services is not easy. It is very hard to find a payor for services do payment through bitcoin and the value of bitcoin is very volatile unlike fiat.

Alfiehob

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:56:43 AM

It is not easy for the newbie to find a service that pays you bitcoin. Even if you join the campaigns it will not pay you bitcoin. It is hard to find a work that will pay you bitcoin. Mostly they will pay you with their coin and you will just need to convert it to bitcoin.
Giving your services while getting paid in the form of the bitcoins or any other crypto currency rather than that of the regular currency is the best thing to do but for that you have to look for the individuals who are willing to pay you in crypto currency. Once you will find such people, then earning of the crypto currencies will be much easier for you and that you will be able to make more money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: