Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepting bitcoin for service  (Read 4285 times)
ElikoMasw

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:53:45 AM

Try making researches about it.
It's not that easy if you are new to it
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:51:04 PM

Hello

I'm totally new to bitcoin.
What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve

I can also give my thoughts but aside from that thier was the good things you can do in able to deal more in bitcoins discussion so that  you must had a strong knowlesge about that you can also be the investors or look for any investors. Investimg not only to the bitcoins but also to the blockchains just to gain profit that is ussually have in the other transactions .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Bekahmei1023

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:40:01 PM

I think that is a good idea, but too risky because there are scammers who wants to take advantage of a newbie lije us. My advise is you have to gain a lot of experience first. Learn more about how bitcoin works.
Melvyn_Garrett

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

if technology was developed to use bitcoin to pay for different types of everyday services, this would greatly boost the value of bitcoin . if banks and government organizations started using bitcoin then this would greatly increase the development of transferring bitcoins. it would be very convenient for everyone. we could pay for bus fees, groceries, or even buy things on line.
phahtiax12

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

This is not easy if you are newbie.If you provide any service and you'll pay in bitcoin, almost people will ask you to pay first and you'll be easily scammed. So try to increase your rank first.
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

In my opinion, you just need to get a Bitcoin wallet. Just give to the client your public address and you will be able to receive Bitcoins.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

if technology was developed to use bitcoin to pay for different types of everyday services, this would greatly boost the value of bitcoin . if banks and government organizations started using bitcoin then this would greatly increase the development of transferring bitcoins. it would be very convenient for everyone. we could pay for bus fees, groceries, or even buy things on line.
The implementation and utilization of the financial system that uses Crypto has begun and several places have even clearly stated that crypto has many benefits. But we all know that there are still many areas that have not covered infrastructure such as the internet. This can be an obstacle because what is really needed by cryptocurrency is an online system that utilizes the internet. There must be a comprehensive change in terms of infrastructure and then we will begin to be able to utilize crypto technology perfectly in everyday life.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:03 PM

In the world today, Bitcoin adoption services are becoming increasingly popular, and blockchain technology is also being used in financial and monetary management around the world. I believe that the future of the cryptocurrency market is very evolving in the future due to many favorable factors.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:58:40 AM

its small amount like ten dollars something like that you can use bitify.com to receive the payment if its small amount..its better to deal directly with the user to pay first for your service. the begining everybody will be hesitant to pay you first. need to build trustlevel first that first vouch your service to any hero or legendary members or green trust members of this forum that way people will start trusting you...
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:33:30 PM

If you own/run a business and you want to take bitcoin then you firstly need to let people know that you do so, I put on my website next to we accept .... visa, mastercard, bitcoin ethereum.
If you want to convert your bitcoin to fiat you will need to use either local bitcoin or an account on an exchange.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

Accept bitcoin for services it's a good service, surely it must first of all people to know about it so that the same understand and know, and of course the State has legalized
ross14k

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

Hello

What needs to be done if i want to accept micro bitcoin for services that i offer? What type of set up i need to do?

Thanks
Steve

Hi there! If I understood you correctly, you want to use btc as a payment method. Well, the first step for each newbie is to create an account on a cryptocurrency exchange. It might be better to choose user-friendly exchange.  CEX (https://cex.io/) might fit you, as it’s kinda convenient. Besides, you’ll need to use online wallet. I’m not quite sure that I can suggest you a way to use bitcoin as a payment method, but it certainly won’t work with a hardware wallet. So, you’ll need to keep your crypto online.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:04 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

I don't exactly get what your trying to emphasize here mate, in my understanding about your statement is that if you want to some business in your place you can connect bitcoin into your business as one of the alternative mode of payment, but on the contrary, there's a conflict in it due to that for sure in your community doesn't  know about in bitcoin, in short it would be hard for sure, unless people in your place are Bitcoin enthusiast.
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

Hello

Thanks
Steve

Hi there! If I understood you correctly, you want to use btc as a payment method. Well, the first step for each newbie is to create an account on a cryptocurrency exchange. It might be better to choose user-friendly exchange.  CEX (https://cex.io/) might fit you, as it’s kinda convenient. Besides, you’ll need to use online wallet. I’m not quite sure that I can suggest you a way to use bitcoin as a payment method, but it certainly won’t work with a hardware wallet. So, you’ll need to keep your crypto online.
Nice information you have shared I think all those who are new here should open an exchange account as using it will give them a lot of benefit for future, they will be able to use bitcoin for any kind of purchasing and any kind of shopping they want to buy, for now almost every market is happy to accept bitcoin and buy goods with it, bitcoin has been serving for years and even now it is being use by almost all of us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: