Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:07:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 7000 HOT NOVEMBER  (Read 8133 times)
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:33:14 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 12:15:23 AM by guy_wonderful

My Best Forecast so Far!

Target 6800-8400 per 1 btc

Current price 4844

Stop
Short term at 4723

Which gives us enormous profit factor of 23

HOT NOVEMBER, feel the magic. #11

simple fx prices

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 01:49:25 PM

Hey mr. forcaster, I have BTC0.2 BTC now, what can you suggest. Buy an altcoin or stay it as BTC? Will the Altcoin dump while Bitcoin is travelling towards 5K, 6k to 8k?

My Best Forecast At the moment !

Current price 4844

Stop
Shor term at 4723

HOT SEPTEMBER

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:51:36 PM

Hey mr. forcaster, I have BTC0.2 BTC now, what can you suggest. Buy an altcoin or stay it as BTC? Will the Altcoin dump while Bitcoin is travelling towards 5K, 6k to 8k?

Current price 4844

Stop
Shor term at 4723

HOT SEPTEMBER

Go long for btc for sure. There is not always such margins like this happens.

jekjekman

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

What do you mean by your forecast, bitcoin will reach maybe 7k before the year ends but in september? what is your basis regarding with this prediction of plunging of bitcoin to that price.

I really don't know why is it bitcoin is surging high even though the segwit is not fully activated yet and with the transactions fees getting high every week. But we really don't know what is gonna happen maybe you are right, let's wait and see.
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:04:07 PM

This would be really a high jump in a short period of time. Not saying it's impossible but if bitcoin goes up to 7000$ before the end of Semptember this would be a sensation. I'm more keen to the forecast that it will reach 5000$ or 5500$ and then probably stay for a while at that point. If positive trend keeps going then we could maybe see 7000$ by the end of the year.

malaj
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:04:51 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 04:32:11 PM by guy_wonderful

What do you mean by your forecast, bitcoin will reach maybe 7k before the year ends but in september? what is your basis regarding with this prediction of plunging of bitcoin to that price.

I really don't know why is it bitcoin is surging high even though the segwit is not fully activated yet and with the transactions fees getting high every week. But we really don't know what is gonna happen maybe you are right, let's wait and see.
The bet is that btc price will not go under 4724, at this month, target is somewhere between 6800-8400. Could reach 7000 then go higher  to 8400 for short period of time, then maybe fall to 4k-5k back. But i dont know. Let's reach price of between 6800-8400 at first,  and then we will be able speculate on the next step. Maybe price will go even higher, nobody knows for now.

SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:08:17 PM

Bet is that btc price will not go under 4724, this month, target is somewhere between 6800-8400.
I hope so, reading by the charts btc does indeed may go rise than expected. I hope this go all the way - I'm still waiting for my trade to reach my desired price Smiley
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:16:39 PM

My Best Forecast At the Moment !

Current price 4844

Stop
Shor term at 4723

HOT SEPTEMBER

simplefx prices
Wow! that was too exciting high amount this early of September isn't? but in my information about the price value of bitcoin, it will range from 5000$ up to 6000$ until the end of October.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:25:25 PM

Anybody can get excited by looking at the growth in Bitcoin's price in August. Growth will definitely continue in September as well but $7k is way too optimistic. That means we can easily touch $10k by December and hence 900% return in this year. That would be huge! Today Bitcoin have became hugely unpredictable. Everyday tons of experts speculate price and the change their figures the other day. Let's wait and see how accurate are you.

Bitcoin is a speculative asset. Nobody really cares about any solid statistics behind their speculations. This trend will always be there in Bitcoin market. Speculation is one of the major driver of price after demand.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:33:20 PM

This would be really a high jump in a short period of time. Not saying it's impossible but if bitcoin goes up to 7000$ before the end of Semptember this would be a sensation. I'm more keen to the forecast that it will reach 5000$ or 5500$ and then probably stay for a while at that point. If positive trend keeps going then we could maybe see 7000$ by the end of the year.
regardless of the nominal price to be achieved is not important. I prefer as long as there is a constant and stable increase. because then it will help the trust of many people to bitcoin. so then over time bitcoin will continue to increase. this will be one way to increase the use of bitcoin in various sides of the world later.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:44:04 PM

Is it right or wrong
Try to find a place
We can all belong?
Be as one
Try to get on by
If we unify
We should really try
All this time
Spinning round and round
Made the same mistakes
That we've always found
Surely now
We could move along
Make a better world
No it can't be wrong

Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony
Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony
Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony
Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah  

Time is running out
Let there be no doubt
We should sort things out
If we care
Like we say we do
Not just empty words
For a week or two
Make the world
Your priority
Try to live your life
Ecologically
Play a part
In a greater scheme
Try to live the dream
On a wider scene

Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony
Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony
Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony
Let's come together
Right now
Oh yeah
In sweet harmony

iamTom123

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:16:18 PM

This would be really a high jump in a short period of time. Not saying it's impossible but if bitcoin goes up to 7000$ before the end of September this would be a sensation. I'm more keen to the forecast that it will reach 5000$ or 5500$ and then probably stay for a while at that point. If positive trend keeps going then we could maybe see 7000$ by the end of the year.

That prediction for Bitcoin reaching the $7,000 level can be possible if the same rate of growth happening now will continue but then again Bitcoin can also be unpredictable as there are always corrections happening from time to time. The looming hard fork in November can still affect the general mood of the cryptocurrency market and this is what we should be watching closely. I hope that the market would just shrugged that November plan and just let things be as we already have the precedent in the August 1 hard fork.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

regardless of the nominal price to be achieved is not important. I prefer as long as there is a constant and stable increase. because then it will help the trust of many people to bitcoin. so then over time bitcoin will continue to increase. this will be one way to increase the use of bitcoin in various sides of the world later.
We are now building their future. This rapid growth of bitcoin prices benefit only those who already have it. But it is only in the moment. In the future this may reduce the demand for bitcoin and those who are now happy to their income will lose everything.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:26:09 PM

Current price 4844

Stop
Shor term at 4723

HOT SEPTEMBER
keep or holding bitcoin at the moment will be the best option for anyone who wants to get a good price in future. I am not sure about any of the altcoin whether it has such a potential to give anyone a profit like bitcoin is giving or is supposed to give to it's users.
I can't say anything about the bitcoin price in September but I know that in the next three months bitcoin is going to boom. The bitcoin holders will definitely enjoy the crunch of it.
Kp4everK

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

We are now building their future. This rapid growth of bitcoin prices benefit only those who already have it. But it is only in the moment. In the future this may reduce the demand for bitcoin and those who are now happy to their income will lose everything.

Those who trade bitcoin are wise people. Even if there is a dump, they can quickly go to Fiat.
The growth of bitcoin is now very fast and many are frightening
I do not believe that in September bitcoin can reach 7,000 dollars. After all, this is almost 45%, and this seems unlikely. But I do not exclude this possibility

Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:46:03 PM

Current price 4844

Stop
Shor term at 4723

HOT SEPTEMBER
keep or holding bitcoin at the moment will be the best option for anyone who wants to get a good price in future. I am not sure about any of the altcoin whether it has such a potential to give anyone a profit like bitcoin is giving or is supposed to give to it's users.
I can't say anything about the bitcoin price in September but I know that in the next three months bitcoin is going to boom. The bitcoin holders will definitely enjoy the crunch of it.

The price maybe high today but i think next week will be more higher. I have held my btc when the price was still at 4200 and in just one week in came to 4800. Im really in hype right now because its a fast price increase. I've collected my money last week in the thought of it will be just stagnant but i guess I wouldd regret that decision today.

darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:49:54 PM

This is very good period for the investors and bitcoin crazy people. We have got all new month with prices going up for the bitcoin. I'm pretty sure bitcoin will cross 5,500 this month end and yes we can grab that much profits as you are speculating here.

With signature campaign, social media campaigns and ICO we are creating ourselves whole new opportunities to earn more if we look at the price and convert it into fiat currency. Hope the prices keep rising like this and may all do strategic investments.  Cool

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
juri543

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:08:10 PM

When it reach a 7000$ i will cash out a half and get retired!  Tongue If this happen this September or December it doesnt play a role as log we get there....cryptolife forever!

My Best Forecast At the Moment !

Current price 4844

Stop
Short term at 4723

HOT SEPTEMBER, feel the magic. #11

simplefx prices
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:16:16 PM

there is a big chance that bitcoin will hit that price in this month because in the first prediction the bitcoin will be hitting the 5000$ in this year and early that prediction reached , maybe this 7000$ in september or october will be reached.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:21:19 PM

When it reach a 7000$ i will cash out a half and get retired!  Tongue If this happen this September or December it doesnt play a role as log we get there....cryptolife forever!

How many BTC do you have? If you have more than BTC300 in your wallet, then you can sell them and retire from your job. $2 million is more than enough to lead a comfortable retired life. But if the amount is lower than that, then it can get risky.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: