Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to 7000 HOT NOVEMBER  (Read 8133 times)
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:02:01 AM

price to 7,000$ is so away to be rich Because price keep rise more than one time this year from 1,200 to 5,700 and this is so high increase

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

From here on any thing can happen, ever since it busted 5000, seven thousand looks likely, October has another ten days to go, watching this space. Its been a great year all round for crypto currencies.

hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

The price of bitcoin might not push over seven thousand dollars this month but by next month it might give me a profit of over $7000 after the fork with the split in the network and the two alternative coins might give me a profit above that per coin,lets see how the market reacts after the split and i hope everything ends well.

Fingers are crossed till the fork as anything may happen and if price falls then it can go down dramatically so its better to wait and watch what happens in coming days and $7000 is too high to expect from this month now hardly 10 days left in this month so not possible to achieve this high price in quick time and may be we need to wait till the end of the year to see that price.
Haha, if the whales want to make the price of Bitcoin reaches this target, there is no reason make Bitcoin can not does that. Of course, you will think it is unreasonable, but current price of Bitcoin had unreasonable if you compare it to old price.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:12:55 PM

The price of bitcoin might not push over seven thousand dollars this month but by next month it might give me a profit of over $7000 after the fork with the split in the network and the two alternative coins might give me a profit above that per coin,lets see how the market reacts after the split and i hope everything ends well.

Fingers are crossed till the fork as anything may happen and if price falls then it can go down dramatically so its better to wait and watch what happens in coming days and $7000 is too high to expect from this month now hardly 10 days left in this month so not possible to achieve this high price in quick time and may be we need to wait till the end of the year to see that price.
Haha, if the whales want to make the price of Bitcoin reaches this target, there is no reason make Bitcoin can not does that. Of course, you will think it is unreasonable, but current price of Bitcoin had unreasonable if you compare it to old price.

And what should it be justified? After all, bitcoin depends only on speculative demand. And if now the price is high, then it attracts new people into the bitcoin community.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Bram 666

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:20:32 PM

less than 1 hour and may be break 6,000$
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:14:57 PM

And what should it be justified? After all, bitcoin depends only on speculative demand. And if now the price is high, then it attracts new people into the bitcoin community.
However, there are many newbie are fearing the price of Bitcoin after reached $6,000 and dumped to $5,xxx again fastly. Do you think newbie can keep its calm like trader have experience? I am sure newbie will help Bitcoin comeback $4,xxx soon, after all, Bitcoin needs to comeback real value.
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:23:38 PM

Actually, it already hit the market value of 6000$ but I thint it will be hard for Bitcoin to reach 10000$ before this year end since there's only 2 months remaining. Maybe it will be achieved early 2018 or next year especially if the increase on its value is continuous. And in fact, there's a hardfork and it will succeed, it will be assured that the value of Bitcoin will be more expensive which is in favor for us its users and investors.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:10:04 PM

However, there are many newbie are fearing the price of Bitcoin after reached $6,000 and dumped to $5,xxx again fastly. Do you think newbie can keep its calm like trader have experience? I am sure newbie will help Bitcoin comeback $4,xxx soon, after all, Bitcoin needs to comeback real value.

That's purely speculations for now and if ever those in fear newbie investors shake their feet off about possible dump, then its better opportunity for us to buy while panic happens. Well, the possiblity of 7000 this end of october might not really be possible if you have to observe the current price further. Price updates on everyday change can be a struggle for everybody and I believe that this will happen that we still can achieve that price at middle of November.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

My Best Forecast so Far!

Target 6800-8400 per 1 btc

Current price 4844

Stop
Short term at 4723

Which gives us enormous profit factor of 23

HOT OCTOBER, feel the magic. #11

simple fx prices

The October rally has been successful. The pricing broke the $6000 mark but I don't see it reaching $7000 this month. Still the pricing for this year has been so good.

guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:50:47 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 08:35:08 AM by guy_wonderful

My Best Forecast so Far!

Current price 4844

Stop
Short term at 4723

simple fx prices

The October rally has been successful. The pricing broke the $6000 mark but I don't see it reaching $7000 this month. Still the pricing for this year has been so good.

I believe we will reach those points this month. It's good to buy btc anyway, as there comes HOT NOVEMBER NEXT.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:03:12 AM

Bitcoin just hit 6000 USD this year and I recently checked the current price of bitcoin. As of the moment, 1 BTC is equivalent to 5722 USD. After a drop of 500 due to the creation of the new cryptocurrency, it is rising once again. The price is going up so there's a 50-50 chance for it to hit 7000 USD before 2017 ends considering there are only two months left. That is quite a pressure. However if the price keeps on rising then it could possibly be around 7000 USD on December.

endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:10:05 AM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 10:46:54 AM by endlasuresh

price to 7,000$ is so away to be rich Because price keep rise more than one time this year from 1,200 to 5,700 and this is so high increase
No, its already reached somewhere around $6100 and it is closely to reach $7000, but may be stopped for Fork.
As far I can say $7000 is easy to reach because of the majority of users from worldwide increased.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:46:11 AM

October remains a week away, segwit issues make the price hard to rise even now the price reaches $ 5000. it seems to be hard to reach $ 7000, maybe the highest price in october is $ 6000.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Goddess78

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:50:15 AM

If we don't hear any news about segwit2X and they keep quiet, we will reach 7000$ before end of october so easily...
   impact of bitcoingold is already forgotten, with no value for this alt, money can continue to flow in BTC
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:50:48 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 11:02:17 AM by guy_wonderful

October remains a week away, segwit issues make the price hard to rise even now the price reaches $ 5000. it seems to be hard to reach $ 7000, maybe the highest price in october is $ 6000.
yes. really. 44$ average fee for a transaction, It's terrible!  Kiss

If we don't hear any news about segwit2X and they keep quiet, we will reach 7000$ before end of october so easily...
   impact of bitcoingold is already forgotten, with no value for this alt, money can continue to flow in BTC
So nice, indeed. Cool to see that bitcoin fights back so easily after bitcoingold failure.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:15:25 AM

It already reach the $6000 barrier this month but i think the price of bitcoin will goes bubble over $7000 before this year end maybe by december bitcoin can surpass the $7000 so get ready for next year because the price will surely goes to the moon just like what happen last year.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1512
Merit: 733

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:36:43 PM

That's purely speculations for now and if ever those in fear newbie investors shake their feet off about possible dump, then its better opportunity for us to buy while panic happens. Well, the possiblity of 7000 this end of october might not really be possible if you have to observe the current price further. Price updates on everyday change can be a struggle for everybody and I believe that this will happen that we still can achieve that price at middle of November.
I completely agree, it's practically impossible to achieve $7000 by the end of October, it's even unlikely in November. Its price has been really volatile lately, especially after the fork. Currently, it's sitting at $5950, while yesterday it was below $5500. These price changes are vast, for such a small time period, thus, it's highly unlikely to see such a spike any time soon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:39:09 PM

My Best Forecast so Far!

Current price 4844

Stop
Short term at 4723

simple fx prices

I believe we will reach those points this month. It's good to buy btc anyway, as there comes HOT NOVEMBER NEXT.
If you are sure the price of Bitcoin will be hot again in November, why do you not change the title of this thread Grin? I think it can be useful and do not make the moderator of this forum lock this thread and helps can follow the price of Bitcoin and have some speculations at here.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:03:13 AM

We have two days til November.

Can bitcoin still reaches $7000?

We would need some high jumps in a matter of hours.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:43:35 AM

We have two days til November.

Can bitcoin still reaches $7000?

We would need some high jumps in a matter of hours.

From the price point of yesterday we have got a large scale price jumping. If the same growth happens too, we can't reach $7000 by the month end as only two days were left. To my thinking October month end might take the price reach $6500, this seems to be a start for the same.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: