Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:19:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallets/Exchanges to use  (Read 314 times)
leex1528 (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:59:50 PM

Hey all,

I am new to the world of alt coins, been getting into it more.  I currently use Coinbase as my wallet and exchange for buying coins, but it only allows me to do BTC, LTC, and ETH.   

Are there any other websites/wallets that I should be using to buy.  I will be buying coins with US dollars and hoping to find a good source in order to do this.  Am I better off buying from Coinbase and then using some exchange website to exchange BTC/LTC or something like that?

Thanks in advance

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:38:19 AM

Hey all,

I am new to the world of alt coins, been getting into it more.  I currently use Coinbase as my wallet and exchange for buying coins, but it only allows me to do BTC, LTC, and ETH.   

Are there any other websites/wallets that I should be using to buy.  I will be buying coins with US dollars and hoping to find a good source in order to do this.  Am I better off buying from Coinbase and then using some exchange website to exchange BTC/LTC or something like that?

Thanks in advance

you can try the following exchanger bitfinex www.bitfinex.con and bitstamp www.bitstamp.net
I like to trade there, you can trade from usd to altcoin other.
hope you have good luck there.
airdata

Activity: 1148
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:35:08 AM

Hey all,

Thanks in advance

you can try the following exchanger bitfinex www.bitfinex.con and bitstamp www.bitstamp.net
I like to trade there, you can trade from usd to altcoin other.
hope you have good luck there.

and try bittrex.com / hitbtc.com / etherdelta.github.io for altcoin pairs  Grin

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
......swap...Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
...MVP LIVE...
Salmen
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 01:06:48 PM

I'll suggest using MyEtherWallet.com as Ethereum & Asset wallet for storing. For a better security and avoid the sending time by Coinbase I would take if I were you, a Ledger Wallet. You can store on them multiple cryptocurrencies including Ethereum Tokens via MyEtherWallet's feature.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: