Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a QUESTION  (Read 754 times)
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:47:01 PM

So you see guys, i am really starting to like the idea of trading bitcoins and other alternative coins. And i really wanna try it, but sadly, I really don't know where i should start. Given the fact that i dont have a personal computer or a laptop. All i have is an iphone gifted to me by my sister. So my question is, can I do trading by using only my cellular phone? I mean, I can't have different kind of wallets for other coins because almost all new altcoins dont offer a wallet app for iphone. Should i forget the idea of getting into trading?

No don't do that, just because your tools are limited you can't just let a thing just go away and forget about it. That's not enough reason, selling your iphone will help you get a pretty decent smartphone. Trading is a very good alternative to signature campaign and mostly this is where people earn money so much. Little by little you'll learn here but in order to be in the competition you must learn how to trade and you must mold your knowledge on trading or else you're just throwing away your money.
Make some decent fund and learn along the way. Don't stop. Good luck.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:39:55 AM

So you see guys, i am really starting to like the idea of trading bitcoins and other alternative coins. And i really wanna try it, but sadly, I really don't know where i should start. Given the fact that i dont have a personal computer or a laptop. All i have is an iphone gifted to me by my sister. So my question is, can I do trading by using only my cellular phone? I mean, I can't have different kind of wallets for other coins because almost all new altcoins dont offer a wallet app for iphone. Should i forget the idea of getting into trading?

No don't do that, just because your tools are limited you can't just let a thing just go away and forget about it. That's not enough reason, selling your iphone will help you get a pretty decent smartphone. Trading is a very good alternative to signature campaign and mostly this is where people earn money so much. Little by little you'll learn here but in order to be in the competition you must learn how to trade and you must mold your knowledge on trading or else you're just throwing away your money.
Make some decent fund and learn along the way. Don't stop. Good luck.

I will suggest him the same. Trading is somehow difficult but also more profitable than other means. Practicing trading at small exchanges is a nice way of learning the basic strategies. We just need to belittle patient when treating with expensive coins like bitcoins. Big profits take time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:53:21 AM

Yes, you can trade with your mobile phone. Wallets for altcoins are not a problem IMO, just keep them on exchanges and have wallets for the "main" coins like BTC, LTC, ETH... etc.

Sure it is more easy to trade with a computer, but it does not look impossible to me to use a cell phone.

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:15:06 AM

I think you can trade using mobile, because some cryptocurrency exchanges have a nice design view when accessing via mobile.

and if you are having trouble finding wallet apps, you can save your assets on the exchange.
there are many exchanges that are design according to the android phones and you can also find some of the app design for the trading of altcoins.
i think you can also access the famous exchanges through you iphone through google and just make them bookmark on your's phone. it is hard to use but it is hard to do trading through phone but not impossible. it just need more efford to do.
rtinedal

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:15:25 AM

Before I entered trading I did read first a trading lesson that was found on google. great help to newbie. If your problem is that you do not have a laptop or computer, your iphone as long as you have a internet connection will be trading. you do not need to download wallet applications for altcoin the trading site has wallets ie exchanger for the transaction.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:30:24 AM

If ypu ask me, i think it is okay, because a lot of trading sites are accessible via a mobile phone. But the thing is, not all of the trading sites. Which could definitely limit your choices. In regards with the wallet problem, unless you don't go and store a lot of value on them, you can use wallets that the trading sites have already. So you really don't have that mich of a problem. But keep in mind that using a pc or a laptop rally has a freater advantage than using just a mobile phone.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:35:17 AM

My friend is only renting on a computer shop when he started, So what he did is just join signature campaigns , twitter campaign etc. Then from that way of earning bitcoins he invest on a computer and now he is also holding different coins and waiting for them to rise up again. There is no excuse in bitcoins , It can make you rich in a very short amount of time.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:04:40 AM

trading does not have to have a computer or laptop, with your smartphone can already sell and buy altcoin or bitcoin, for loyal market purses have their own wallet in your account, all in the online world without having a computer, so this all depends on you itself seriously undergoing or not.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

A laptop isn't a way only to trade.Actually i was wholly concentrated on my pc considering it is my only companion for my online jobs,trades but the unexpected truth came in front later when one day  my pc got offline and i took help from my smart phone.
There are many smart phones in market these days which let's you open desktop pages over their browsers securely.
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

To be quite honest, over an iphone alone i would only by coins to hold. Not short term trading.
try to see wich of the established coins have iphone wallets. download cointicker or a similar app to be ontop of the prices and buy to hold mid to long term.
Poloniex mobile site is not bad but wont allow you to porper analyze things fordaytrading.

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████